Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,042 members, 7,966,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 02:48 AM

Pre-marital Sex, Is It A Sign Of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-marital Sex, Is It A Sign Of Love (1031 Views)

Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You / 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex / 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-marital Sex, Is It A Sign Of Love by JVLI(f): 5:04pm On Dec 07, 2013
If you truly love me, you will make love to me. I've heard men and women, say this to themselves. Is pre marital sex, a sign of love? The answer is NO! Can you marry someone that someone has had sex with several times? In the real sense, the answer is no! Yes, some might do so, if they had been the one who had been doing the sleeping. You know, on the marriage nite, is the sex exciting? Is it fun? Is it new? If someone was to ask you, how was your marriage nite? What would be your answer? The truth is, the test of love is the ability to abstain from sex during courtship. There's this newness of love for your spouse when you abstain from sex. The unclothedness of your spouse is never outdated when you eventualy marry. Research has said it that 95% of those who keep themselves during courtship keep their home. Why? Because, the foundation of their home is built on respect. Besides, God's blessings rest on such homes. Keep yourself during courtship. Keep the sanctity of marriage, and you'll have a peaceful home.

5 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex, Is It A Sign Of Love by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2013
You've answered d question na
Re: Pre-marital Sex, Is It A Sign Of Love by ITbomb(m): 9:41pm On Dec 07, 2013
sounds so easy n straightforward
Re: Pre-marital Sex, Is It A Sign Of Love by Dygeasy(m): 1:07am On Dec 08, 2013
Sex Is One Overrated Shii... Spare Us The Fuss Abeg undecided

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex, Is It A Sign Of Love by JVLI(f): 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2013
My brother, i wish you knew how many cry on their wedding nite, b'cos they couldnt wait. Why eat an unripe fruit, when you can wait, for that same fruit to be ripe? There's nothing else after the unclothedness of man. Something dies in man, when he violates his human spirit. The greatest sin man commits is the sin against himself. Have you ever heard of soul ties? My brother, sex is a covenant between souls.
Re: Pre-marital Sex, Is It A Sign Of Love by Enegod(m): 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2013
Re: Pre-marital Sex, Is It A Sign Of Love by JVLI(f): 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2013
I didnt understand what you wrote

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex, Is It A Sign Of Love by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2013
JVLI: Keep the sanctity of marriage, and you'll have a peaceful home.
wrong.. Abstaining from premarital sex doesn't guarantee a "peaceful" home.

Dygeasy: Sex Is One Overrated Shii... Spare Us The Fuss Abeg undecided
correct.

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex, Is It A Sign Of Love by alienware(m): 10:58pm On Dec 08, 2013
JVLI: If you truly love me, you will make love to me. I've heard men and women, say this to themselves. Is pre marital sex, a sign of love? The answer is NO! Can you marry someone that someone has had sex with several times? In the real sense, the answer is no! Yes, some might do so, if they had been the one who had been doing the sleeping. You know, on the marriage nite, is the sex exciting? Is it fun? Is it new? If someone was to ask you, how was your marriage nite? What would be your answer? The truth is, the test of love is the ability to abstain from sex during courtship. There's this newness of love for your spouse when you abstain from sex. The unclothedness of your spouse is never outdated when you eventualy marry. Research has said it that 95% of those who keep themselves during courtship keep their home. Why? Because, the foundation of their home is built on respect. Besides, God's blessings rest on such homes. Keep yourself during courtship. Keep the sanctity of marriage, and you'll have a peaceful home.
Another frustrated chump .
Re: Pre-marital Sex, Is It A Sign Of Love by JVLI(f): 3:28pm On Dec 11, 2013
Well brother. Time always reveals the truth. My eyes ve seen, my hears have heard, how destinies have been destroyed on the platform of pre marital sex. How many cry on their marriage nite, b'cos they couldnt wait. Time is the best teacher.
Re: Pre-marital Sex, Is It A Sign Of Love by KAYD007(m): 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2013
Truth is sex blocks out love, love grows with time and togetherness while sex is a physical activity, if sex makes love grow then the commercial sex workers shouldn't have any problem falling in love and getting married, a feeling of intimacy is created by a "chemical cocktail" that is produced in the brain during sex and stays with each person for up to 24 hours after intercourse but vanishes quickly away ,statistics have also shown that only 5% of couples who had sex before their marriage ended up getting married while 96% of them later divorced, but 99% of couples who didn't engage in premarital sex stayed married after ten years. Genital sex is an expression of intimacy, not the means to intimacy. True intimacy springs from verbal and emotional communion. True intimacy is built on a commitment to honesty, love and freedom. True intimacy is not primarily a sexual encounter. Intimacy, in fact, has almost nothing to do with our sex organs. A prostitute may expose her body, but her relationships are hardly intimate, premarital sex short circuits the emotional bonding process[i][/i]

2 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex, Is It A Sign Of Love by JVLI(f): 6:47pm On Dec 11, 2013
Excellent. Well said. Help me confirm this to men who call the post, a frustrated chump. It seems as if, people do not know the danger in pre marital sex.
Re: Pre-marital Sex, Is It A Sign Of Love by wazobiaforu(m): 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
Sex before marriage, sex after marriage

Well, if you are to proov that many marriage has hit the rock because of premarital sex then you should also be aware that many have loose their marriage because of keeping it till after wedding.

Nothing guarantee a continous marriage, not even money talkless of sex.

My dear if I value you and care for you like my eyes after we made love and still begging you to marry me then I truelly love you. But what if I wait till wedding night and I find the pot so fussy and dry, even weeks and months after still not enjoying the pot due to one reason or the other, don't you think I might regret why waiting for a long time?

If you want to keep your pot, good for you but don't think that is a TICKET to have an happy marriage
Re: Pre-marital Sex, Is It A Sign Of Love by JVLI(f): 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
Well my brother, keeping yourself for marriage is an act of deep love for your spouse to be. I noticed that those who have sex b4 marriage sometimes, look out when problem arises. I know that having a successful marriage is more than abstaining from sex during courtship. But its one of the ticket to it. What kayoopu said is true. Homes of those who abstain from sex withstands the storms of marriage and lasts. I am a prove of it.

(1) (Reply)

3 Not So Romantic Moves In Nigeria / Is He Truly In Love With Me? Signs Your Guy Is Wild About You / Girls Swarm Around Me Like Bees..they Are So Glued To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.