Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,830 members, 7,906,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:20 AM

Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally (133395 Views)

Nigerians In Denmark, How Is The Economy And Life Generally / Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally / Tuition Free Education In Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by coffri(f): 10:37am On Jun 03, 2009
House and Rugina,

I wrote the Embassy yesterday concernin wot nethacker said about ABSENTEE and this is there reply below:

Dear Sir,

You may come to the Embassy any day Monday -Thursday at 8:30am with all of your documents and proof of payment. We will take you on a first come first serve basic. There is no guarantee that you will be attended to the day you are at the Embassy. You come at your own risk.

Sincerely,

Björn Lidell
Second secretary
Embassy of Sweden
Abuja

Good morning,

Please i want to confirm if all dates in June on the Slot Available is not too late for submission for Study Permit.

I wish to know if someone can come to Embassy before the booked date in case there might be an absentee and how can someone like m coming from Lagos will be too sure there will be n Absentee cos my booked date is 18th of June and i am so concerned of my School resumption date which is 19th August, 2009.

Please let me know if there is wy i could submitt on time before my booked date,

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by rugina(f): 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2009
Thanks all I also mail them and this is what they said

Ruth,

You may come to the embassy any day Mon-Thur by 8:00am you will be given a number and seen on a first come first basis.
Lettie

Ambassaden Abuja
Sent by: Björn Lidell/FOREIGN/MINISTRY
2009-06-03 11:10

To: Lettie Panwo/FOREIGN/MINISTRY@RK
cc:

Subject: Fw: Enquiries

Please reply/BLL
----- Forwarded by Björn Lidell/FOREIGN/MINISTRY on 03/06/2009 11:09 -----
aghelegin ruth <ruth4912@yahoo.com>
02/06/2009 22:52

To: ambassaden.abuja@foreign.ministry.se
cc:

Subject: Re: Enquiries

Dear Björn Lidell ,
I just booked for an appointment and its on the 3rd of july,the minimum time process for student application is 8weeks and I think if I apply by july it may be too late. I want to know if i can come to make my application earlier than 3rd of july, If its possible please i want to know. I will appreciate it if you reply
Thanks
Ruth
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by binaflexia: 11:25am On Jun 04, 2009
@ rugina, coffri

Pls tell me about the account statement you used and the tax clearance. I couldn't continue with my application becos of this. I'm still confused. Though my sponsor has not responded to my request, i don't know if there is any order alternative. Please let me know about your account statement and tax clearance. I think i'm the only one left. Your replies will be really appreciated.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by coffri(f): 12:22pm On Jun 04, 2009
@ Binaflexia
mail me on this: librababiie@hotmail.com and i will give u my no so that u can reach me, but u need to be fast cos tyme is runnin out fast,
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by chigsmith: 1:33pm On Jun 04, 2009
Hi house i jst lft d embassy now ad i thk God ad evry one i d house 4 all us contribution. 4 others yt to go pls try harder tim is no longer on d side
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by chigsmith: 2:09pm On Jun 04, 2009
Hi house i jst lft d embassy now ad i thk God ad evry one i d house 4 all us contribution. 4 others yt to go pls try harder tim is no longer on d side
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by coffri(f): 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2009
@Binaflex pls chck ur mail

@ Chigsmith
How was d interview?
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by binaflexia: 4:07pm On Jun 04, 2009
DE ANGEL,

I 'm doin dat now, when is ur interview?
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by binaflexia: 4:22pm On Jun 04, 2009
@coffri

I saw ur mail thanks. I will call u later in the day. Take care!
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by coffri(f): 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2009
@ binaflex
Plese call around 9.00 - 9.30 p.m i sud be at home then , not still on d road.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by chigsmith: 2:14am On Jun 05, 2009
@coffri
thk God it was fine. dont go there to tell long story jst b short ad precise on ur answs. qsts ar lik name of sch admitd, source of funding, ur bank, course admitd.
pls mak sure u tak at least 2 copies of al d docmts d askd for. then if u MUST go b4 ur bookd day dont forget ur I card ad d paymt slip u usd 4 u I card.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by coffri(f): 11:25am On Jun 05, 2009
@ Chigsmith
Thanks dear m very grateful for ur advice, will update u soonest.

@ Rugina How far?

@ Binaflex wots going on?
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by coffri(f): 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2009
@Chigsmith
Pls i want to know if you include an authoritative letter to your bank to allow you withdraw certain amount of mony every month while studing in sweden, and pls hu acknowledged the letter.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by chigsmith: 12:17am On Jun 10, 2009
@Coffri
I Jst went there with my statmt ad i beliv dats wat d require. d othr u ar refrin2 is nt part of d list of doc. listd 4 student resident permit.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by coffri(f): 11:34am On Jun 12, 2009
@ Rugina ve you submitted ur doc. and how was it.

you guyz just stoped comin to this thread Y?

@ Chigsmith
Thanks i ve submitted on 10th.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by chigsmith: 6:32pm On Jun 12, 2009
@Coffrh
hw was it?
@Rugina
wats hapenin, u ar nt talkin? wat stage ar u in? we cant jst aford to leav anyone behind. pls can we gt an update
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Vladmir2: 8:27pm On Jun 14, 2009
hello house,plz was ur bank statement endorsed by ur bank[signed]if NO, is there any implication.Also was REFERENCE LETTER  from ur bank included in the documents u used for ur interview a friend of mine said its not necessary,but i used it for my application just praying it wudnt affect my chances.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by nethacker(m): 11:21am On Jun 15, 2009
Well @house, its been a long time i heard from everyone.If u r yet to go to the embassy,may God be with u.
Someone i met told me that the embassy can actually reply u with 3weeks and max 8weeks.He is in sweden and his own application was treated and he was called to come for his decision after 4weeks .So i pray they just let it be like that oooo, If u be muslim dey pray ooo grin if u be cele light candles ooo(like i am doing sha) grin cheesy and if u r diabolic,hmmmm, u knw wat to do, cheers!!! cool wink
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by coffri(f): 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2009
@ All and Leke,

I ve been trying to apply for my sister for the Spring 2010 semester for Master in Law (LL.M) .
I cant really get any good course/ Programme , dont know wht is happening.

Pls is there anybody who hav an idea wot i sud do. its urgents.

Leke, wots going on? pls i really need ur help here. if there is anything u think i can do
Thanks.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by nethacker(m): 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2009
Has d admission for spring 2010 started?i dont think so my dear.confirm again
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by maedan(f): 5:20pm On Jun 30, 2009
hi guys, just to ask an important question? I need to know if someone with a UK residence visa can visit Sweden. I have been invited by a friend for the holidays, but I'm not sure, don't I need another visa? Please let me know, thanx chaps.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by nethacker(m): 5:32pm On Jun 30, 2009
u need a schenghen visa to visit the schenghen states.Uk is not a member of the schenghen states but a member of the EU community.So for this reason , apply for a visa to visit sweden
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by maedan(f): 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2009
embarassedoh, shoot! Thanks for that. I guessed as much, just had to be sure. do I have to go home and apply, or from here in UK?
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by nethacker(m): 9:21am On Jul 01, 2009
maedan:

embarassedoh, shoot! Thanks for that. I guessed as much, just had to be sure. do I have to go home and apply, or from here in UK?
u need not come home my dear.U can apply for schenghen visa anywhere u r.search for the nearest consulate in ur region,download the needed and required infos n applications then file in ur application n u WILL be given grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by coffri(f): 10:43am On Jul 01, 2009
Leke yes they ve stared and it will application will close by August 1st. u can check too
thnks for the reply all the sam
Pls wot do u think i can do to get the course programme on Legal Studies. LL.M Pls.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by nethacker(m): 10:54am On Jul 01, 2009
vist the school website and apply directly to the school by sending an mail.They will guide through wink
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by maedan(f): 1:16am On Jul 02, 2009
@nethacker,
thanx for the gem of advice, I will get on it. Nice one!
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by calipso(m): 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2009
@umbawo
plz am processing my admition to cme to sweden, can u u help me with some tips, i realy wanna make my way there, be especting ur reply or mail me at oratorcaleb@gmail.com, cheers
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by chigsmith: 3:52pm On Jul 02, 2009
@Coffri
hi all as 4 spring session only few courses ar offerd by d various schools mostly newly started courses ad those dat ar nt vry hot. so if u dont see it among those listd 4 spring session then contact d sch or coordinator. d wil b in a beta position to confirm. cheerio
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by nethacker(m): 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2009
HAMK in finland is accepting application for B.Eng programmes in Automation,Industrial Management , Chain supply. Goto www.hamk.fi/english and apply.Then send ur documents b4 20th july.cheers grin
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by rugina(f): 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2009
hi all have applied since june 16, pray everyone here will be granted visa,good news about the 3 to 4 weeks
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by nethacker(m): 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2009
some pple have been replied wit a denial mail stating d reason y they were denied.Anyone of such here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

All About Banana Island Lagos State, History And Exclusive Pictures / Abuja Nightclubs Where Strippers, Prostitutes Go Berserk For Customers / The Nigeria Zip/Postal Code Confusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.