Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,787 members, 7,912,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 12:03 AM

How To Get Your Prayers Answered! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Get Your Prayers Answered! (414 Views)

Paypal Queries Answered Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your Prayers Answered! by Letshavefun(m): 6:25pm On Dec 07, 2013
How has your prayer life been lately?
Activating your prayers for speedy answers (APS) can:
> help you learn the secret of praying to attract God's attention.
> learn to tune your prayers to receive answers.
APS contains a total of 19 lessons plus 4 interactive sessions delivered to you anywhere in the country. If your prayer life isn't better than the way it was after 60days, you'll get your full purchase price refunded. No questions asked! (APS gave me the confidence to go bodly before God and make my requests known to Him with a strong faith that He'll do as i've asked. I pray and study the Bible more often thanks to APS- Emmanuel Damilola ONDO STATE).
APS costs N2000. Purchase within the next 15days at a 35% discount. Get APS at N1300 within the next 15days. Order Today. To Order, pick up your phone and dial or sms 08163015687. A friendly operator will help you complete your order.
Re: How To Get Your Prayers Answered! by Letshavefun(m): 6:34pm On Dec 07, 2013
I've decided to post the course content so you'll have a feel of what you'll learn. A total of 19 lessons to include 4 interactive sessions.

PART 1
> Getting started
> Understanding prayer
> Does God listen to all prayers?
> Let your faith move mountains
> First interactive session

PART 2
> The Why question
> The Who question
> The How to question
> Second interactive session

PART 3
> What about the Lord's prayer
> The When question
> The Where question
> Third interactive session

PART 4
> Prayer- will it help and will God hear?
> Prayer of intercession
> The Holy Spirit and prayer
> God and Me
> Fourth interactive session
> Summary

Thats it...A 35% DISCOUNT on the purchase price for purchases made in the next 15days. Dial or sms +2348163015687 to order from anywhere in the country.

(1) (Reply)

200 Truck Of Dpk 4 95 Naira Per Litre / MAKE 100-500$ A Week With Facebook Autopilot Cash / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.