Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,703 members, 7,921,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 07:41 AM

Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba (26315 Views)

Kidnappers Den Demolished In Nkporo, Abia / Poverty Forced Us Into Baby Factory Business – Suspects (Pictured) / Nine Pregnant Girls Arrested In Enugu After Police Raided Baby Factory (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by Pennywise(m): 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2013
I dont know much about this Orji Kalu Governor but he is clearly insane. He should be held accountable for this act of executive irresponsibility. When governors went after kidnappers properties we all applauded them because it was the right thing to do. Orji Kalu thinks he can extrapolate the same measures over what is at best a civil offence. Other governors may now be reluctant with this public outcry to reverse themselves over kidnappers.

Orji Kalu is clearly not in his right mind he should be chased out of the govt house before he does any more damage to that state.

lastdon242: As a child I knew where this devilish doctor had his clinic, a small flat in faulks Road all of a sudden he has a five storey building in okigwe road. In a twinkle of an eye he started buying cars like drug barons, I knew then that there is more to this sudden affluence because he wasn't the best of doctors in Aba.Thank God he has been exposed with his sons that cruise the whole town with his choice cars.

It seems to me that your resentment is borne purely out of envy over the success of this doctor. Rather than work hard so that you and your family can escape a life of poverty, you are happy that someone is being pulled down. That is just plain wrong.
Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by eaglechild: 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2013
obyrich: Which training? You pranced about the suburbs of Aba claiming to be a 'mobile doctor' in dirty suit and worn out shoes. Don't worry you are on the wanted list of Bakassi boys. They will break that your tiny legs and use sandpaper to smoothen that your tribal marks that makes you look like a civet cat. Lol. The tribalism locked within you cannot allow you acquire sound knowledge to help humanity. Aba people don't give a bleep about paper certificates but pragmatic based knowledge. So, carry your agbo and jedi jedi qualifications go your village! I'm not telling lies, there is no 5 storey building in Osogbo and residents of Ede town are yet to see a 4 storey building in their life! So who be village boy between us? Osunboy?
Una go kill person for naira land one day.Civet cat lol!
Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by eagleeye2: 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2013
Pennywise:
I dont know much about this Orji Kalu Governor but he is clearly insane.
Oga go take your daily medications, before you go enter market.
Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by iykenex(m): 3:25pm On Dec 08, 2013
Sparklingheart: [b][/b]

So y was it demolished?

The reason was linked with his business.
Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by mandon: 3:40pm On Dec 08, 2013
The destruction of ezuma hospital is long belated. As an indigene of abia ststate and having lived in aba for many years b4 I left for abuja, I had expected dis destruction 15 yrs ago. At least dis is one thing I can doff my cap for abia governor even though he is not in my good books. EZUMA HOSPITAL is evil. Almost every girl in aba had had abortion dere!
Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by obyrich(m): 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2013
eagle,eye:

Oga go take your daily medications, before you go enter market.
Bros the thing tire me o. I just wish the guy could lay his hands on these current affairs booklets they sell at motorparks and update ASAP.
Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by confusion247(m): 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2013
konjakonja: Is this Dr Ezumah the same Dr that used to appear on NTA Aba suinday sunday GD-talk show since 2000? This man that always preach against bad behaviours those days.This world is doomed
This world is not doomed but hypocrites in this world like Ezume is doomed.
Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by Okudiover(m): 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2013
Afam4eva:
Couldn't the government have taken over the building and using it for something or selling to add to the IGR of the state. It's a waste to demolish a building just because it was used for an evil venture. So, if the skyscrapers on broad street is found to be houses ritualists, should they be demolished too?
That building was 4-5 storey. I don't think demolition costs and the costs of subsequent evacuation was borne by the personal purse of any politician but by the tax payers. No Court can order that building to be demolished except for structural defects. Again I hope the hospital equipments are intact as T.A Orji could use this strategy to seize the property for himself or his friends.
Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by Okudiover(m): 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2013
Pennywise who told you that Kalu is still the governor. He vacated the post since 2007. The short man in-charge is T.A Orji.
Pennywise: I dont know much about this Orji Kalu Governor but he is clearly insane. He should be held accountable for this act of executive irresponsibility. When governors went after kidnappers properties we all applauded them because it was the right thing to do. Orji Kalu thinks he can extrapolate the same measures over what is at best a civil offence. Other governors may now be reluctant with this public outcry to reverse themselves over kidnappers.

Orji Kalu is clearly not in his right mind he should be chased out of the govt house before he does any more damage to that state.

It seems to me that your resentment is borne purely out of envy over the success of this doctor. Rather than work hard so that you and your family can escape a life of poverty, you are happy that someone is being pulled down. That is just plain wrong.
Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by obyrich(m): 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2013
Pennywise: I dont know much about this Orji Kalu Governor but he is clearly insane. He should be held accountable for this act of executive irresponsibility. When governors went after kidnappers properties we all applauded them because it was the right thing to do. Orji Kalu thinks he can extrapolate the same measures over what is at best a civil offence. Other governors may now be reluctant with this public outcry to reverse themselves over kidnappers.

You don't have a pull him down issue yet you are suggesting that an ex-governor should be chased out of the government house. I'm sure resentment of ORJI KALU blinded you to the fact that he had left office more than six year ago! You want him to work hard and build his own mansion the way doctor EZUMA did Abi? So condemning evil people and speaking against their ill-gotten wealth is now termed begrudging them their success?
Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by ijbeauty(f): 5:39pm On Dec 08, 2013
Name a crime and I wil tell u wher it has hapuned in Aba. D evil doers r jst turning dis city into somtn else.. May God help us all.
One Mugu wil stil enter studio to sing #Aba amala nma, aba wu yoriyori#
Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by ijbeauty(f): 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2013

My dear idikwa backward.. U shud hv asked to knw whu is d current Governor befo commenting here. Jst buy those current affairs pamphlet and b updated, its #100!
Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by Pennywise(m): 6:38pm On Dec 08, 2013
I see. This one is the bad O r g y. So what. It doesnt stop one from calling a spade a spade. The man is psychotic for bringing down a multi million naira edifice without justifiable reason.

This kind of treatment should be kept for kidnappers and government thieves to serve as deterrent.
Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by musiwa112: 7:09pm On Dec 08, 2013
what nonsense are you talking about, this babies are not stole for ritual. they are given to other women, who cant have babies.. not ritual..

surrogate motherhood is in many countries

instead of them accepting other people babies, why not marry another wife. many people in yorubaland are married to more than 1 wife
Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by musiwa112: 7:16pm On Dec 08, 2013
look if police is found to prevent a woman from having children or police is involve to manipulate others to give up their children, that police man will end up in jail. it is illegal for an police officer to use his power, to breakup or manipulate a person not to have children or give up their children by them been involve in un ethnic practices.

police harassment is a serious crime, that will lead the police officer to jail.
Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by callmenow: 7:26pm On Dec 08, 2013
Pennywise: I see. This one is the bad O r g y. So what. It doesnt stop one from calling a spade a spade. The man is psychotic for bringing down a multi million naira edifice without justifiable reason.

This kind of treatment should be kept for kidnappers and government thieves to serve as deterrent.

Where did this NL come from? Why are you deifying ill-gotten edifice? It is the stated policy in those environs to demolish evidence of wealth derived from gross crimes, kidnapping, terrorism, ritualism... After googling this offender, I became aware that this felon has just been arrested for repeating the same con trick in Owerri only last week

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=134975

I think this man and his cohorts should be tried as a matter of urgency. We are dealing with a serial offender no less. He also has operations in Enugu and Onitsha. His pictures are below:

Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by musiwa112: 8:26pm On Dec 08, 2013
instead of all of this.. why do igbo have the problem, because of the price of bride price. igbo women get married late than other nigeria women. it is better to ban bride price in general all over igboland.. and all over africa.

look instead abortion..
Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by Treasure103(f): 8:49pm On Dec 08, 2013
This is politics. He is not supporting TA. Thats just d reason y. Politics...a very dirty game
Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by musiwa112: 10:52pm On Dec 08, 2013
you are talking to someone who have preached to millions of people and some of them are general overseers or senior pastors . with several parishes.
Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by Abagworo(m): 11:57pm On Dec 08, 2013
Treasure103: This is politics. He is not supporting TA. Thats just d reason y. Politics...a very dirty game

Leave the ignorant ones to wallow in their lack of wisdom. Since that Ojukwu's burial, Orji has been attacking non-indigenes in Aba with the false belief that they are the ones behind his ordeal. Ezuma is from Ideato. Even the invasion of his Owerri clinic was political. He's had this kind of case in 2009.
Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by judyeze1: 12:50am On Dec 09, 2013
solution: you ban bride price in the state.
Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by seangy4konji: 1:04am On Dec 09, 2013
baby factory!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by judyeze1: 1:21am On Dec 09, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by musiwa112: 2:44am On Dec 09, 2013
in govt you separate your religion and leadership.

why many women end up lesbian, is because their are few polygamist in north america.
Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by kilanko5: 5:29am On Dec 09, 2013
will government demolish the land also? lol grin
Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 09, 2013
the ibos can do anything under the sky to be rich. very soon ,they will introduce slave trade, the climax of man's inhumanity.
Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by Abagworo(m): 7:42am On Dec 09, 2013
babosky2008: the ibos can do anything under the sky to be rich. very soon ,they will introduce slave trade, the climax of man's inhumanity.

Don't always believe what you read. There is no such thing as baby factory and most of those girls are not Igbos but girls from various parts of the country with unwanted pregnancy which cannot be aborted. They made a decision to give their baby out for adoption which childless parents readily go for. In some instances they end up regretting after a while, then turn around to claim their baby was sold without their consent. It is a complex issue that requires legal processes to determine if the man is guilty or not.
Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by Pennywise(m): 8:00am On Dec 09, 2013
callmenow:

Where did this NL come from? Why are you deifying ill-gotten edifice? It is the stated policy in those environs to demolish evidence of wealth derived from gross crimes, kidnapping, terrorism, ritualism... After googling this offender, I became aware that this felon has just been arrested for repeating the same con trick in Owerri only last week

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=134975

I think this man and his cohorts should be tried as a matter of urgency. We are dealing with a serial offender no less. He also has operations in Enugu and Onitsha. His pictures are below:

Where did ritual come into all these save for your twisted imagination and disturbed mind?

If u encourage ur crazed governor to demolish every house on account of a percieved crime, very soon you will all be living and eating in the gutter.

If the man has a bad reputation inducing young women with cash into surrogacy how does that equate to ritual?

The underlining problem ur sick mind fail to see is poverty. And Theodore O r gy is pushing young women into conditions of poverty and vulnerability and into the hands of Ezuma. Can he justify the people's' standard of living with the billions in allocation he gets every mth? He is like any other Nigerian gov trying to outdo the other in the amount of cash they can embezzle during their tenure. But d'others are not wilfully destroying multi storey buildings of citizens.

Therefor d only reasonable thing u can say here is to call for the incineration of Orgi's'properties in Aba and not to applaud the demolition of a 5 storey building over a flimsy excuse.
Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by callmenow: 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2013
You are truly an i$mbecile. Have you ever read and understood anything. The idea of this forum is to read between the lines and form a progressive view of the discourse. What do you know about this felon, who was originally convicted of keeping a disorderly house a few years ago. He also has a murder charge in ABA of all places. TA Orji has my vote on this one. Ezuma has been bribing and corrupting the local Police and administrators for a long time. I hope the Imo, Enugu and Anambra states demolish his properties as well. You are a sick product of a failed state. He has been implicated and charged with supplying new born to ritualists. Are you related to this oddball called Ezuma? I will happily pay for your treatment at the Ikorodu Mental Rehabilitation Centre anytime. Your relatives obviously condone illegal 'abortion' clinics and baby factories to build your edifice. Go and get some treatment and get a Job.

Pennywise: .

Where did ritual come into all these save for your twisted imagination and disturbed mind?

If u encourage ur crazed governor to demolish every house on account of a percieved crime, very soon you will all be living and eating in the gutter.

If the man has a bad reputation inducing young women with cash into surrogacy how does that equate to ritual?

The underlining problem ur sick mind fail to see is poverty. And Theodore O r gy is pushing young women into conditions of poverty and vulnerability and into the hands of Ezuma. Can he justify the people's' standard of living with the billions in allocation he gets every mth? He is like any other Nigerian gov trying to outdo the other in the amount of cash they can embezzle during their tenure. But d'others are not wilfully destroying multi storey buildings of citizens.

Therefor d only reasonable thing u can say here is to call for the incineration of Orgi's'properties in Aba and not to applaud the demolition of a 5 storey building over a flimsy excuse.
Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by Pennywise(m): 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
callmenow: You are truly an i$mbecile.

I am tempted to say that your father is an i#mbecile. But that will be disrespectful, so I wont.
callmenow: The idea of this forum is to read between the lines and form a progressive view of the discourse.
That is only possible when you post things that make sense. Beyond that, we can read between lines. Everything you have said here is utter garbage spiced by conjectures, innuendos and outright rumors and you expect to be taken seriously? What do you do for a living bro?
callmenow: Are you related to this oddball called Ezuma?

No. I have no Igbo blood in me, thank you.

callmenow: . I will happily pay for your treatment at the Ikorodu Mental Rehabilitation Centre anytime.
That wont be necessary. If you had some financial freedom, you wont allow envy to kill you over a doctor trying hard to make a living. You will be trying to feed yourself and your family.

callmenow: Your relatives obviously condone illegal 'abortion' clinics and baby factories to build your edifice. Go and get some treatment and get a Job.

No we dont. I come from a christian home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor, Herbalist Imprisoned For Trading In Human Parts In Ilorin / Soldiers Injure Mamman Nur, Boko Haram Factional Leader / Woman Stabbed In Fight At Polling Unit In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.