Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:43 AM

Delivery Of Cashew Nuts For Your Party And All Other Occasions Refreshments - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Delivery Of Cashew Nuts For Your Party And All Other Occasions Refreshments (573 Views)

Cocktails For Your Party And Occassion / Lets Make Your Party, Product Or Political Campaign Memorable. Contact K's Event / Book For Service Boys For Your Party? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Delivery Of Cashew Nuts For Your Party And All Other Occasions Refreshments by Abeyy(m): 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2008
HELLO,

WHO SAYS YOU CAN ENJOY YOUR OCCASION AT YOUR SATISFACTION, THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO ENJOY IT AS AM INTRODUCING TO NEW WAY OF ENJOYING YOUR OCCASION AND PARTYING AS WELL, I DELIVER CASHEW NUTS TO PARTY AND OCCASIONS FOR REFRESHMENTS, IN WHICH I BELIEVE YOU WILL ENJOY WHEN CHEWING THEM. ATTACHED ARE THE PRICE LIST OF THE CASHEW NUTS DELIVERY.FOR MORE INFORMATION YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON, 2348077857416 OR CONTACT ME VIA E-MAIL ON angelpat001@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Sourcing Service / Re: Advertise In Nairaland / - JOIN TODAY @ BUSINESS-NIGERIA -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.