Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,773 members, 7,921,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:06 PM

Am I Wrong? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Wrong? (3800 Views)

She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? / Am I Wrong To Stop The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Wrong? by donem: 4:58pm On Dec 08, 2013
prettyphlake: am not making it up,he asked for it,infact we wrestled
Jeez! Ur'e damn comic, lol @ d bolded

@ Topic as a dude, i'll say the guy dont deserve you, in my opinion any man who cant control his sexuall libido, is a certified bastered. In summary u were'nt wrong by your action, thumbs up.
Re: Am I Wrong? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 08, 2013
My dear, u did nofin wrong! He wan chop, clean mouth! Buh tnkGod u'r a wise gurl!
Re: Am I Wrong? by ITbomb(m): 6:01pm On Dec 08, 2013
lorretta u:

Don't even for a moment try to please a man or keep him with your body.
A real man that loves you will stay and try to understand u better while working towards a serious relationship or marriage.
Blah Blah Blah
lorretta , I love you
Re: Am I Wrong? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2013
shocked thanks
ITbomb:
lorretta , I love you
Re: Am I Wrong? by Ruq: 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2013
ok, why did you deny him ? is it because you think after the humpin the relationship ends or you just weren't in the mood for tha thing. Or you've never done it before ?

As much as I agree with what lorretta said, which is what parents would advise their girls, we all know that when the lady wants it Bleep the rules guiding it.
Re: Am I Wrong? by Alleinad(f): 8:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
I am very proud of the Op for standing with morality rather than sinking to decadence. stand for what you believe in, hold unto your values no matter what anyone says. let them ridicule all they want, in the end let your heart n conscience lead you.
Re: Am I Wrong? by Nobody: 2:55am On Dec 09, 2013
lorretta u: shocked thanks

How are u Lorretta.. I never knew we were following each other on Nairaland... So what u doin for xmas?
Re: Am I Wrong? by explicit770(f): 11:06am On Jan 01, 2014
I perused through the contents of this 'story' and it made an interesting reading.
@Op,for this guy to ve traveled to Lagos to meet u is quite nice of him.
And u must av slept together probably in a hotel overnight.To be frank with u,many a man wld ve practically requested for sex if they are in his shoes,forget abt the comments being made by these guys.
Not getting in contact wit him shortly after may nt mean he was trying to end relationship wit u bc u denied him sex.
I dont think the guy actually meant to 'harm' u,some other guys cld ve forcefully had sex with u.
And u claimed the guy demanded for sex bt u refused and that the guy did nt mind.Later u contradicted ur claim by saying he wrestled wit u.You seem nt to be saying the truth.
Me thinks u re wrong in a way.
Not all friends met on social networks are evil-minded.
Though these relationships may nt end up in marriage but either party may in the long run benefit one way or the other symbiotically.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Wrong? by tpiander: 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
Re: Am I Wrong? by Kookny(m): 8:33am On Apr 15, 2016
prettyphlake:
i met dis guy on a social netwrk,we got talking nd became friends,always keeping in touch,he stays out of lagos while i stay in lagos.

after sumtime we both made plans to see each other and he came as planned,we both liked each other and we decided to date. He came back a week after nd he started demanding for sex which i refused nd he didnt mind bt wat i noticed was on his departure,he blocked me on wassapp nd his line is switched off,after several attempt to reach him,i sent a text nd he called almost immediately saying he has a low battery nd he hung up,ever since d line has been switched off.nairalanders pls advise me cos am going crazy here.

Was it like you were trynna friendzone the guy? I do not know the whole story. Hope you weren't always collecting monetary gifts or equivalents from him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

That Moment When You Wake Up And You Can't Move, It's Not An Attack / If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) / Help! S*x With My Brother's Ex-fiancee Is Making Me Go Mad - Man Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.