Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,897 members, 7,889,961 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:49 AM

I Loved And Lost - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Loved And Lost (4298 Views)

The Man I Loved / The Man I Loved / Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Loved And Lost by martronilla: 11:04am On Dec 08, 2013
I WROTE THIS STORY FOR A MAGAZINE COLUMN ABOUT TWO YEARS BACK... THOUGH I CHANGED THE NAMES IN THIS ASPECT
It was Chenna who introduced me to sexx in those days when I was working at his mother's restaurant at Eternit estate, Sapele. His father had five wives. He was a big manager at Eternit Roofing sheet Plant. Chenna's mother was the second wife. Chenna is her third child and only son. He was in SS1 then; I was only 17 years old. I was born in my village at Umunede and until I went to Sapele, I never travelled out of my village. I never knew my father. He was said to have died in a motor accident when I was a baby. My mother quarelled with an old woman in the market where she sold plantains and garri. The next day she was bitten by a cobra and died in our farm. Everybody knew who killed her. But you cannot judge witchcraft case with police. We left her in the hands of God. I was in primary six then.
:
Me and my four brothers and three sisters went to stay with my grandmother. She was very kind and strong, my father's mother. She fried Garri and I helped her to sell it in the market place to feed myself and my younger siblings. But I had to stop going to school beacause someone needed to stay in my mother's shop full time, now that she was dead. That was how my education stopped.
:
When I was 17 years old, my uncle who was a lorry driver in Sapele came to the village. He said that since my younger sister Rosa is now old enough to manage the shop, I should follow him to Sapele where he had already found me a job. I was excited. I wanted to leave the village. I had spent all my life there. I wanted to go out and see the world. So many of my mates in the village have all gone to Lagos and Benin and Abuja and Port harcourt, both to school and work. Quite a few went as far as London and Italy. There was no reason why I must remain there until an oaf with an itchy peniis comes to marry me and make me produce a house full of riff-raffs! I have also seen that happen to a majority of my friends too. And lately, those lousy men with eyes red with too much gin had started looking at my back when I walked past. I gladly jumped in my uncle's lorry and bid goodbye to the vilage.
:
It turned out that mama Chenna paid my uncle to find a village girl to be employed as a waitress in her restaurant. I knew that she paid him because when I arrived at the restaurant wearing my best wrapper, polo shirt and hair scarf, she looked at me over and smiled with satisfaction. Then she aked Alero her daughter to take me inside. On my way into their compound, I heard my uncle say: "Oya complete my money as you don see say na first grade I bring come for you..." That was when I became afraid. If my uncle was selling me, what will I be used for?
TO BE CONT'D
Re: I Loved And Lost by martronilla: 12:01pm On Dec 08, 2013
Everybody at mama Chenna's place were hostile. Everybody except the customers and Chenna himself. There were 6 of us serving and working; we were all girls. We slept together in one room. But in the morning, the mattresses are lifted up. They will never come down again until midnight. There was no lying down or resting for anybody, even if you were sick, until midnight! We woke up five O'clock in the morning. Then we set up the cooking tripods, placed firewoods and washed the aluminium pots. We set the pots over the firewoods and lit the fire under them. Then cooking will start. By 7:30am, we open the restaurant. We wash and scrub it. We arrange drinks in the fridge and wash the plastic chairs and tables. We wash the hundreds of cups and plates and spoons. Then the restaurant is ready. By 8:30am-9am, customers start trooping in to eat and drink. Then we dash into the bathrooms to bath and change into our best clothes. Mama Chenna will stone you with a bottle if you come into her restautant, looking dirty and tattered to 'pursue away' her precious customers! We spent the day, from 9am till 10pm selling garri, rice, akamu, beans, yam, bread, custard, pepper-soup, salad and goat-head, drinks and cigarettes and whatever else the customers needed that we have. Mama Chenna will slap your face if you are rude to a customer. Therefore, we tolerated whatever the men did. Sometimes they squeezed our breastz and slapped our buttocks. We were expected to plaster this permanent smile on our faces and pretend to like it.
:
That is not to say that some girls did not really like it! The men always gave us 'dash' money. Most of the times they left us with their generous 'change'. Mama Chenna never touched our change or dash money. To her, it shows that the customers are happy with us. She let every girl keep her money. Then I also noticed that once in a while, the customers went on a 'message' with the girls. There were several hotels around the estate. I didnt need an oracle to tell me the kind of 'message' that went on between the customers and the girls. I noticed that the customers paid mama Chenna first and then also gave money to the girls after their 'messages'. If a girl got pregnant, mama Chenna rained abuses on her and sent her packing. It's none of her business how the girl coped with life during pregnancy.
:
The first day I arrived at the restaurant, there was quite a stir. Customers whistled and smacked their lewd tongues. It wasnt long before I started feeling hands surreptitiously rubbng my buttocks or brushing against my breastz. Almost every customer wanted me to take their order. They all left me with their change. Some even tucked naira notes into my wrapper. Even Mama Chenna smiled at me. I was good for business. All the rich pot-bellied old men wanted me to go on a small 'message' for them just down the road. I told them I was too busy. Mama Chenna had no qualms with that. At the end of the day I counted my tips. I had five thousand naira. I knew instantly within me that I was going to sell my soul to the devil here. This money is too sweet!
TO BE CONT'D
Re: I Loved And Lost by Alexk2(m): 12:01pm On Dec 08, 2013
front seat booked.
Re: I Loved And Lost by martronilla: 1:41pm On Dec 08, 2013
Alexk2: front seat booked.
Welcome sire
Re: I Loved And Lost by Juliedora79(f): 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2013
Simply Didactic and Entertaining.... ...still following
Re: I Loved And Lost by sEGXY2(m): 7:03pm On Dec 08, 2013
Cool Story *goes to the front and sits down* "Oya continue dear".
Re: I Loved And Lost by martronilla: 7:16pm On Dec 08, 2013
Juliedora79: Simply Didactic and Entertaining.... ...still following
Thank u jare...
Re: I Loved And Lost by martronilla: 7:16pm On Dec 08, 2013
$#EGXY:
Cool Story *goes to the front and sits down* "Oya continue dear".
welcome
Re: I Loved And Lost by martronilla: 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2013
Sundays were the only resting days. All the girls took off to go to their 'relatives' homes on breaks. I was the only girl who had no relatives in Sapele. My uncle wrote his address on a piece of paper for me. But he practically lived in his lorry, spending weeks and months on the road. There was no point visiting him. It was only later that I realised the truth about the 'relatives' these girls had. They all wemt to spend time with their 'clients' and 'lovers. The difference between a client and a lover is that a client pays you definitely. So it's business. Besides there was a price standard beyond which you cannot take. But with lovers, it's different. You are expected to understand when there is no money and continue to 'give' freely and without reserve. On the other hand when there is money, there are no limits. Is a lover man or a lover boy wants to buy you a house and a car, it's your right as a lover girl to accept it with all pleasure. A lover can also make you pregnant and be expected to take care of the baby and even marry you. But you would be stupiid to allow yourself get knocked up by a client or an irresponsible lover for that matter. Whichever the case may be, lover or client, it all boils down to the same thing; Sexx!
:
I was alone in the whole room where we slept reading an old novel which I found on a shelf. I wasn't good since I stopped school at primary 6, but I was determined. Suddenly, the door opened and Chenna crept in surreptitiously and slammed the door behind him. He smiled at me but I was furious because I had only a wrapper tied round my breastz and a panty under. My breastz and my entire body was nakked. This is a girl's room for God's sake. What was he doing here? He looked at my countenance and said:
"I am sorry, if I am disturbing you, I'll leave."
I did not know what was right to say so I kept quiet. Maybe he took my silence to be acquiescence. So he came and sat beside me on the bed and looked at what I was reading:
"The Rejected By Martha Kingsmike" He seemed very impressed:
"wow that's very good" he said, and I suddenly noticed him. His interest was pure and genuine. Nobody ever took interest in my education.
"You like literature don't you?" He asked. I have heard the word literature many times but I was not sure what it meant. Nevertheless, I nodded my head.
"Did you write waec?"
I wanted to lie to him but I feared he will find out sooner or later. I shook my head.
"You will later write when you save money?" I shrugged and blinked. What's his business any way.
"If it's money, I will register for you with my own money. I will do everything possible to make sure you further your education"
Suddenly, a big lump formed in my throat. My fatherlessness and my mother's poverty, deprived me of Education. It was something I was going to miss for the rest of my life. Whenever I think of it I become very bitter. I didnt know that tears rolled down my cheeks until Chenna wiped it with his palm tenderly.
TO BE CONT'D
Re: I Loved And Lost by martronilla: 7:19pm On Dec 08, 2013
I slapped away his hand and quickly cleaned my eyes.
"Please I think I want to be alone" I said.
He seemed annoyed; both annoyed and surprised:
"I only offered to help you. Since when did that become a crime?"
"Since you sneaked in here knowing I am alone and offering to give unsolicited help to me for reasons I dont know!"
He looked directly into my eyes as id I had hurt him badly. Then he hung his head and laughed as though regretfully. As though his pride was badly insulted. Then he said:
"Okay Nilla. I know that's your name isnt it? Nilla I sneaked inside here because I saw you and fell in love. You have a kind of beauty that is very difficult to come by. You combine pagan beauty with allure and homeliness without being extravagantly glamorous. You are the kind of woman that men commit suicide for. I had never wanted anything to do with any of my mother's employees. Ask anybody. But when I saw you, I was indignant. What was a girl like you doing in a cheap wh0re-market of a restaurant such as my mum's? I hope you will be my friend. I hoped I could help you get out of here into a better life. And I would do it even if it is by selling my own blood! But if you dont like me, I will just leave you alone and go."
The thing he said that actually melted my heart was the way he described his own mother's restaurant. Only a downright objectively honest person with a high sense of integrity will utter such a word. Suddenly, I belived every other thing he said and with that believe came love. I felt utterly ashamed of myself. I looked at my palms like an obstinate child, refusing to look up. After a long time of silence, he got up to go. When he got to the door, I was alarmed. What if I never saw him again? :
"Please..." I said plaintively, my desperation ringing in my small voice.
He stood there transfixed. Then slowly turned around. I stared back at him. I didnt even know that I was crying. He came to me then; He started kissing me and soon, his hand was sinking deep into my vagiina. My hands were all over him. He gently removed his clothes and I untied my wrapper, letting him remove my panty himself. I gave myself freely to him with total abandon and with unmitigated love. I desperately needed a friend here and he met all my requirements. Long after that we lay on the mattress, wrapped in each other's arms and legs and covered by my flimsy wrapper. He was bowled over tha fact that I was a virgin. He couldnt contain his love for me. He held me tight all evening and whispered only the sweetest things to me. He said,
"I will get you a pill so you wont get pregnant. I dont want us to ruin your future by our indiscretion." I nodded my head.
He said: "You did not answer my earlier question:"
"Which one?"
"About waec"
I thought for a long time. Then I decided that if I wanted him to be my true friend, he will have to know everything about me. I said:
"Chenna"
"Yes"
"I am not what you think I am"
"What's that suppose to mean?"
TO BE CONT'D

1 Like

Re: I Loved And Lost by martronilla: 7:20pm On Dec 08, 2013
"I did not attend secondary school at all."
What I heard in his voice was genuine indignation:
"Why was that?"
"You see, my father died when I was two years old. He was a lorry driver like my uncle who brought me here. He died in a motor accident. My mother tried to bring us up and I would have gone to secondary school. But she died in my primary 6. It hadnt been easy for her. I was the only child my father gave her before he died and I was a girl. Custom demands that she should produce male children with seed from the loins of any man of her choice to preserve my father's lineage. She fell in love with a man in the viallage whose wife was a notorioius witch and gave her five more children. So I have four brothers and a sister. But my mother got in a quarrel with his jealous wife in the market place. The next day, she turned into a cobra and bit my mother's leg on the farm. My mother died before she was taken to the herbalist. I had to take over my mother's shop to help my grand mother to support us."
He was silent for a long moment. Then he said:
"Well in that case, we have a tough task ahead. I will help you bring your education up to waec level. Then you will write exams and go into the university.!"
I laughed at him.
"What of my work here?" I asked him.
"Nonsense! At the end of this holiday, you are coming with me to Lagos. You will live in my flat and attend a private secondary school. Then as soon as you are competent, you will write your waec."
He sounded do indisputable that I kept meekly quiet. I didnt know what to make of this proposal but I knew one thing; I loved Chenna and he truely loved me. A Month later, Chenna came into my room on a Sunday morning. After our salutary love-making, he informed me:
"This night I want you to pack all your things and go to number 22 Ogbemudia road. I will meet you there. You will stay with a friend of mine. Tomorrow morning after I leave here, I will pick you up and we'll return to UNILAG."
TO BE CONT'D
Re: I Loved And Lost by sirlaw2(m): 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2013
I av to say, this has the makings of a very gud story... *takes a seat at the forefront... *
Fire down... Don't stop... Or else...
Re: I Loved And Lost by martronilla: 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2013
sir.law:
I av to say, this has the makings of a very gud story... *takes a seat at the forefront... *
Fire down... Don't stop... Or else...
lol... aiite
Re: I Loved And Lost by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 08, 2013
super cool story... *grabs a seat* kiss smiley smiley
Re: I Loved And Lost by martronilla: 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2013
deejay_harry1: super cool story... *grabs a seat* kiss smiley smiley
tnx
Re: I Loved And Lost by Juliedora79(f): 11:44pm On Dec 08, 2013
Super cool story Nilla, Thumbs Up girl. Its just as If its real; like a biography of a person. Matronilla is this story a Fiction?
Re: I Loved And Lost by martronilla: 5:00am On Dec 09, 2013
Juliedora79: Super cool story Nilla, Thumbs Up girl. Its just as If its real; like a biography of a person. Matronilla is this story a Fiction?
lol... yeah itz a fiction... but I gave the story a biographical taste... m glad ur enjoying it... keep following this thread for updates...
Re: I Loved And Lost by Jalal(m): 6:53am On Dec 09, 2013
Nice writeup!
Re: I Loved And Lost by martronilla: 7:36am On Dec 09, 2013
Jalal: Nice writeup!
Thank u Jalal
Re: I Loved And Lost by martronilla: 8:03am On Dec 09, 2013
That was how in the night, I packed my things in the old worn-out, bed-bug infested Ghana-must-go bag with which I came from my grandmother's hut in the village. Chenna's friend was a rich young man whose parents lived in Lagos. He stayed alone in their Sapele house when he visited town on holidays. The first thing they did was to change my bag. Then they gave me a lot of new dresses, cosmetics, shoes, even money. We had a little for four, including his friend Brandly's girlfriend Susan. Then we retired to separate bedrooms. Later in the night, Chenna went back home. The next morning he returned with his bags. We packed our things into Brandly's father's Range Rover car and drove to Lagos. Chenna told us that the house was agog with news of my missing and his furious mother had gone to the police. Brandly hurtled out of Sapele at breakneck speed.
:
Chenna was a second year medical student then and had just moved into their flat at Idi-Araba, near LUTH. He shared the four bedrooms flat with Brandly and Chuks, another rich family boy. Only Chenna had no car. Brandly had an old Toyota Avalon car apart from the Range Rover which he was always taking from his parents' home in Ikoyi. Chuks had a brilliant and healthy Mercedes car which he bought by money sent by his 5 brothers who are in USA. They are overjoyed that he was reading medicine. They hustled over there and sent him thousands of dollars. He was so rich that he often wondered aloud what he will do when he graduated and they stopped sending him money. They all had a girlfriend each. Brandly had Susan, a student of philosophy at UNILAG. Chuks had Ruth, a twenty-five year old female banker and Chenna had me but before me, none ever. His friends praised me as the girl who finally got Chenna hooked.
:
Chenna enroled me into a private secondary school in Idi-Araba. I was not at alla ashamed to wear uniforms at the age of 17. By the end of the first year, I was promoted to SS1. The principal saw no sense in wasting my time. After school hours, I attended an after school lesson and then I went home and read my books all night alongside the medical students in the flat. Two years later, I wrote waec at the age of 19 and had 9 credits including English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. I wrote Jamb and applied to read medeicine at Chenna's prompting. I scored only 247 in Jamb and was offered Botany instead. It was in the same faculty of natural sciences with Medicine. Chenna asked me to enroll and change into medicine the next year. He said that I will only have to step down one year and it's not a big loss. I obeyed him and became a UNILAG undergraduate.
TO BE CONT'D
Re: I Loved And Lost by emekaanijah(m): 9:27am On Dec 09, 2013
I love this story.... very interesting...
Re: I Loved And Lost by martronilla: 10:13am On Dec 09, 2013
emekaanijah: I love this story.... very interesting...
Thank u! cheesy
Re: I Loved And Lost by Detrickypat(m): 11:46am On Dec 09, 2013
Hmmmm! This chenna guy eh! Did all this for you just because of your kmomo? Never end shall wonder..
Re: I Loved And Lost by martronilla: 11:59am On Dec 09, 2013
De tricky pat: Hmmmm! This chenna guy eh! Did all this for you just because of your kmomo? Never end shall wonder..
Bros na story ooo.... aint abt me... itz all fiction... I jst used ma name.... And by the way, Chenna didnt do all these cos of her kmomo; he did them becos he loved her
Re: I Loved And Lost by martronilla: 12:41pm On Dec 09, 2013
Then disaster struck. Chenna was summoned home by his uncle. He later informed me on the phone that his father just died. He died in his sleep and was later found to have had a heart failure. His father was a director at the 'Eternit' roofing sheet plant and would have been very rich if not for his 5 wives and over 30 children. While his corpse was still in the mortuary, his family was already involved in a superheated battle over his estate.
:
Chenna and his mother and siblings came out of the battle impoverished. The eldest wife and her children who are quite wealthy, hired lawyers and kept the case perpetually in courts. The other wives who had younger children and no money, could not cope with the legal expenditures. They left to lick their wounds. Others resorted to Juju and prayer houses. Chenna's mother was fairly lucky. She had a roof over her head; a house bought in her name and there fore uncontestable by the rest of the family. And then she had a lucrative business of her own. The only snag was that she did not have enough money to support Chenna in'MEDILAG' and support six other children at the same time. Chenna lived very expensively in a big flat and in addition to his personal budget, he had to take care of my school fees and upkeep too! Of course his mother hadnt the slightest idea that I was staying with him.
:
Chuks persuaded Chenna not to move out of the flat. He offered to pay his share of the rent and other bills. Chenna's mother gave him only about one-third the amount of money his father gave him. It was barely enough to keep food on the table for the two of us. He was still in his 4th year. He had two more years before he wrote his final 'MB' exams. One night, I told Chenna that I will find a job. I hadnt any idea what I will do but I knew that beautiful girls like me are in high demand in Lagos as sales girls. However, the salary of an ordinary sales girl was rubbish compared to the amount of money that will be needed to keep me in school and support Chenna at the same time. I hatched a simple plan.
TO BE CONT'D
Re: I Loved And Lost by nitrogen(m): 1:10pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hmmmmm!
Re: I Loved And Lost by martronilla: 1:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
The next day I dressed up in my sexiest dress, a body-hug bra made of pure nylon with leopard skin pattern and a matching skirt that barely covered my rump. I got in a taxi and headed to one of the most expensive hotels in Victoria Island. I bought a bottle of Gordon's spark and started drinking, sitting alone on a stool, crossing my exquisitely lovely legs. A short while later, a lebanese man with the biggest belly I have ever seen on a human being approached me. He wasted no words in useless formalities.
"Do me short time and I will give you a thousand dollars!" He said.
I simply followed him upstairs into his palatial suite. He laid nakked on the vast bed and pressed my face down on his uncircumcized manhood. I blew on him until he shot deep inside my throat. I rushed into the bathroom to vomit into the toilet. When I came back, he flung a thousand dollars at me and said:
"Okay get lost! Tomorrow I shall see you again at the bar. Goodnight!"
Before I picked my hand bag and put back on my clothes, he was already snoring so heavily that the windowpanes shook. I left him alone. I knew of girls on my class who stole from 'aristos'. But if I hoped to see him again tomorrow, I thought I had better not wrong him. My survival instincts told me that I would be better off with him as a customer and perhaps friend than as a victim of robbery. Besides there was every possibility that every room in the hotel was wired with closed circuit video cameras. The last thing I wanted was trouble.
:
I got on another taxi and went home. I did not let Chenna know about my where abouts. I didnt let him know I had a thousand dollars in my handbag. The next day I changed it into a hundred and fourty thousand naira. I opened a bank account and stashed my money away, discreetly. Later that evening after lectures, I was back at the bar in the hotel. I gave the barman five thousand naira:
"Spread it around please" I said carefully to him.
He smiled and said:
"You are very smart. The security was getting ready to boot you out! This is not enough. You have to drop more"
"Tomorrow then, I owe a lot. I had to pay off with all the taking last night"
"No problems baby girl!"
He poured me a big goblet of 'chianti' free.
"This is on the house" He said to me.
I was almost through with the drink when true to his word, my 'customer' arrived. He smiled and waddled over to me like a duck. His belly protruded a good two feet in front of him. I wondered how such a human being came to be. He put a hand on my nakked lap and despite the crowd, pushed it far under the hem of my micro mini leather skirt. I felt like screaming and puncturing his belly with a broken bottle at what his hand did to my vulva in broad daylight. But he was worth one thousand dollars. I even smiled at him!
"You are here at last! I checked earlier, you were not here" He drawled in his sandpaper voice.
"I was in school" I said calmly, sipping wine.
"Oh school eh? You are a student?"
"Yes"
"What Course?"
"Botany"
"What is Botany?"
"We study plants"
"I see, it's a science"
"Yes it's a science"
"Okay. I have three sons from three women. They are all reading law in Europe"
"You are lucky" I said.
He seemed to like that and laughed for a long time. Back in his suite, he lay on his back on the bed and made me ride on him cowgirl style, which wasnt so bad, considering that he was so fat and suple and his diick was rather small for his size. However, he ejaculated inside me and I was scared like hell. What if I got AIDS from this blub of Lebanese fat! I had a little consolation when he gave me five thousand dollars after recovering his strength.
"This should pay your school fees eh? Science Student?"
"Thank you sir!" I said.
I was crying. I didnt know what for. Fear? Grattitude? Shame? Or all of the above? He was too sleepy to notice my tears. He laughed and said:
"Tommorow, come straight here. I dont like you staying downstairs!"
His snoring told me that I was dismissed. I dressed up and left him quietly. Downstairs, I gave two hundred dollars to the barman. He whistled softly and told me that I was cool. He said he will pay everyone off for me. I knew I was in business. It was all about survival.
Re: I Loved And Lost by martronilla: 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
nitrogen: Hmmmmm!
wetin?
Re: I Loved And Lost by 15Sirdeen(m): 1:42pm On Dec 09, 2013
Take a seat in d front Role!!!
Though i noticed somethings which cn pursue d readers!
1. D way u illustrated d s*x aspect,it was too real...itx nt everybody dat will lik a nudic story
2. Mind ur punctuatns and make d story look real though we all knw its fictional...more passion please!
As we move together God help us! Nyc thread am following
Re: I Loved And Lost by martronilla: 1:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
15Sirdeen: Take a seat in d front Role!!!
Though i noticed somethings which cn pursue d readers!
1. D way u illustrated d s*x aspect,it was too real...itx nt everybody dat will lik a nudic story
2. Mind ur punctuatns and make d story look real though we all knw its fictional...more passion please!
As we move together God help us! Nyc thread am following
ok! Thank u
Re: I Loved And Lost by zelexotunla(m): 3:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
Salivating for more please,nice write up babe type on
Re: I Loved And Lost by martronilla: 3:24pm On Dec 09, 2013
zelexotunla: Salivating for more please,nice write up babe type on
hehehe... Thank u..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Attendant / Destiny Delayed But Unchanged...a Short Story You Will Surely Love To Read / The Pink Clouds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.