Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,497 members, 7,885,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:27 PM

Is Eve A Playa?/what Do U Think About Eve? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Eve A Playa?/what Do U Think About Eve? (3296 Views)

Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight / Did Adam Have A Belly Button? And What About Eve? / New Year Eve (A Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Eve A Playa?/what Do U Think About Eve? by eveseh(f): 6:35pm On Jun 17, 2006
what? tell me nowwwwwwwwww
wink kiss kiss kiss
Re: Is Eve A Playa?/what Do U Think About Eve? by kajad(m): 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2006
Young woman, why do you always put up this kind of thread? angry angry
Can you really take it when people tell you exactly what they think about you?
You had started 2 or 3 other threads like this before and you are not satisfied yet.
For once I m pissed with you egocentric bullshit.
I think you are 'dumber' than I thought.
DAMN!!!

Now you know what i think
Can you dig it
Re: Is Eve A Playa?/what Do U Think About Eve? by hotangel2(f): 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2006
Hunnie, trust me, u don't wanna hear what i think about you.
Re: Is Eve A Playa?/what Do U Think About Eve? by eveseh(f): 7:46pm On Jun 17, 2006
kajad:

You had started 2 or 3 other threads like this before and you are not satisfied yet.
DAMN!!!

Can you dig it

and sorry do u havea problem with my thread,did i invit u in here?
Re: Is Eve A Playa?/what Do U Think About Eve? by eveseh(f): 7:47pm On Jun 17, 2006
hot-angel:

Hunnie, trust me, u don't want to hear what i think about you.
hmmmmmm,hot angel tell me
do u hate me soooooooooo? shocked
Re: Is Eve A Playa?/what Do U Think About Eve? by diddy4(m): 7:48pm On Jun 17, 2006
kajad:

DAMN!!!

Can you dig it

thank you brother. thank you so much. u just said my mind.
Re: Is Eve A Playa?/what Do U Think About Eve? by eveseh(f): 7:52pm On Jun 17, 2006
dont die wondering
Re: Is Eve A Playa?/what Do U Think About Eve? by Bhola(f): 7:56pm On Jun 17, 2006
From reading some of the things you type in here, I can not help but sympathize with you. It is obvious that English is not your first language and you don't have a good command of it. After discovering that about you, your "posts", stopped annoying me. Yes, it used to really piss me off, but then, for someone that English is not their first language, expressing yourself becomes really difficult.

Young girl, you need to tone it down a little. Most times, you don't understand what the person is saying and then you jump to conclusion that the person is attacking you. Less is always more. You don't have to say or have a respond for everything. Take it easy. Life too short to be angry all the time. And it is the same with you. You probably typed something that is incomprehensible and then the responses are not what you have in mind. Patience is a virtue. Respect is very important too.

Solution to been "misunderstood"? Ask questions. If you are not sure what the person is trying to say, ask them for clarification. Don't jump to conclusions.

Apart from that, I think you are just a teenager, loving and living life!
Re: Is Eve A Playa?/what Do U Think About Eve? by eveseh(f): 8:08pm On Jun 17, 2006
Bhola:

From reading some of the things you type in here, I can not help but sympathize with you. It is obvious that English is not your first language and you don't have a good command of it. After discovering that about you, your "posts", stopped annoying me. Yes, it used to really piss me off, but then, for someone that English is not their first language, expressing yourself becomes really difficult.

Young girl, you need to tone it down a little. Most times, you don't understand what the person is saying and then you jump to conclusion that the person is attacking you. Less is always more. You don't have to say or have a respond for everything. Take it easy. Life too short to be angry all the time. And it is the same with you. You probably typed something that is incomprehensible and then the responses are not what you have in mind. Patience is a virtue. Respect is very important too.

Solution to been "misunderstood"? Ask questions. If you are not sure what the person is trying to say, ask them for clarification. Don't jump to conclusions.

Apart from that, I think you are just a teenager, loving and living life!

hmmmmmmmm,u are right,thanks for dat advice very nice of you
but english is my frist language,but i didnt stay long to english school 'that's why
in liberia we speak english,anyway thanksss
Re: Is Eve A Playa?/what Do U Think About Eve? by diddy4(m): 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2006
murder the damn language will ya. where is moladun?
Re: Is Eve A Playa?/what Do U Think About Eve? by Rhodalyn(f): 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2006
This is Such a lame thread!!
Re: Is Eve A Playa?/what Do U Think About Eve? by Rhodalyn(f): 8:11pm On Jun 17, 2006
Talk of attention seekers!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin!!!!!!
Re: Is Eve A Playa?/what Do U Think About Eve? by Rhodalyn(f): 8:11pm On Jun 17, 2006
heya!!! Diddy cheesy kiss kiss Check ma gender shocked shocked cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Is Eve A Playa?/what Do U Think About Eve? by Bhola(f): 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2006
Rhodalyn, with comments like that, there is bound to be "name calling". What has she really done to you? I mean, she must have really done something bad or said something bad about you, that is so unforgiven. You just don't have anything good to say about her? Can you just try and ignore her, if she is that annoying? Do you really have to say something on her threads?

Those are just curiousity questions.

On her behave, forgive her or better still, don't post anything on her thread.
Re: Is Eve A Playa?/what Do U Think About Eve? by Rhodalyn(f): 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2006
cheesy and if i may ask> Is that a Command Or a Suggestion?? cheesy
Re: Is Eve A Playa?/what Do U Think About Eve? by Bhola(f): 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2006
Young lady, Rhodalyn, (I address you like that, because I am at least five years older than you, cheesy cheesy), you do understand English, just as you have proven over and over. So, kindly read my posts in the context it was meant to be read, and tell me what it sounds like. A command or a suggestion? I am sure, you can figure that out yourself.

If you don't mind, would you be kind to provide answers to my "curiousity" questions. You don't have to, tho.

Peace!
Re: Is Eve A Playa?/what Do U Think About Eve? by diddy4(m): 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2006
@rhoddy

lol, lmao

i like your gender.
Re: Is Eve A Playa?/what Do U Think About Eve? by Rhodalyn(f): 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2006
@Bhola cheesy

I'll take that as suggestion cheesy, im Out but just maybe i may be back cheesy

@diddy
Lmaoooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy, im thinking of Changing my Username for Sumtyme shocked shocked
Re: Is Eve A Playa?/what Do U Think About Eve? by diddy4(m): 8:31pm On Jun 17, 2006
good. lol, lmao.

so u want to join d wagon of people suffering from multiple personality disorder huh? i dont think so. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Eve A Playa?/what Do U Think About Eve? by Rhodalyn(f): 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2006
Lmaoo diddy cheesy im in love cheesy cool
Re: Is Eve A Playa?/what Do U Think About Eve? by Badman888(m): 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2006
u a straight up player, change husbands as if u changing ur underwear, u made noise bout shishi now tru_mic, as i keep on saying i whos next
Re: Is Eve A Playa?/what Do U Think About Eve? by eveseh(f): 9:53pm On Jun 17, 2006
hehee,badman,maybe u''re next in my next life tongue
Re: Is Eve A Playa?/what Do U Think About Eve? by lauryn(f): 10:18pm On Jun 17, 2006
Eve, u prolly see yourself as a playa. Y r u so concerned about what other peeps think of u, r u trying to be a playa or something, or u feel you are?
Re: Is Eve A Playa?/what Do U Think About Eve? by BigShishi(m): 10:20pm On Jun 17, 2006
so you're playa??, but its all good cos aint a playa greater than crayola grin
Re: Is Eve A Playa?/what Do U Think About Eve? by eveseh(f): 10:23pm On Jun 17, 2006
CRAYOLA:

so you're playa??, but its all good because aint a playa greater than crayola grin

u aint no playa crayola,u wanna be one
ask da frist lady, grin tongue
Re: Is Eve A Playa?/what Do U Think About Eve? by eveseh(f): 10:24pm On Jun 17, 2006
lauryn:

Eve, u prolly see yourself as a playa. Y r u so concerned about what other peeps think of u, r u trying to be a playa or something, or u feel you are?

i feel am one,dont u?
Re: Is Eve A Playa?/what Do U Think About Eve? by Badman888(m): 10:28pm On Jun 17, 2006
good u know u re one
Re: Is Eve A Playa?/what Do U Think About Eve? by lauryn(f): 10:28pm On Jun 17, 2006
u really dont wanna know what i feel or think. It shouldnt matter anywayz. Since u claim you are, then u prolly are.
Re: Is Eve A Playa?/what Do U Think About Eve? by BigShishi(m): 10:29pm On Jun 17, 2006
it aint worth it, you dont use ur heart, u use ur head and be ready to lose ur partner at any time. It's a lotta fun but then u dont get real love cos u dont give real love, and once you lose one of ya partners, it makes u mo bitter, making u more determined to be a playa, which makes you unfit for proper relationships, and to be a playa, u must be able to get hurt without feeling hurt, okay playa!
and a true playa never says he/she is a playa!
Re: Is Eve A Playa?/what Do U Think About Eve? by eveseh(f): 10:30pm On Jun 17, 2006
lauryn:

u really don't want to know what i feel or think. It shouldnt matter anywayz. Since u claim you are, then u prolly are.
hmmmmmmmmm lauryn sau it,

what ya think,

everyone's telling me dat,what's up did i do something to ya

am  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is Eve A Playa?/what Do U Think About Eve? by eveseh(f): 10:31pm On Jun 17, 2006
CRAYOLA:

it aint worth it, you don't use your heart, u use your head and be ready to lose your partner at any time. It's a lotta fun but then u don't get real love because u don't give real love, and once you lose one of ya partners, it makes u mo bitter, making u more determined to be a playa, which makes you unfit for proper relationships, and to be a playa, u must be able to get hurt without feeling hurt, okay playa!
and a true playa never says he/she is a playa!

nahh,am real u know dat cool cool cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Eve A Playa?/what Do U Think About Eve? by lauryn(f): 10:33pm On Jun 17, 2006
no need to be confused with urself. Like seriously, other peeps thoughts shouldnt affect ur life in anyway. Its a public forum, some peeps can just lie to u, just to make u feel good/bad about yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Must Read For Nairalanders! / Some Amazing, Funny Or Just Plain Interesting Facts For Your Perusal Today. / How To Install Software Updates For Any Infinix Smartphone Via SD Card -notedwap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.