Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,817 members, 7,886,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:25 AM

Verify Paypal From Nigeria? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Verify Paypal From Nigeria? (12418 Views)

Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info / Verify Paypal With Our Virtual Credit Cards / How To Receive Your Money With Paypal From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Verify Paypal From Nigeria? by deepo: 10:37pm On Mar 01, 2009
This is pathetic.

The guy asked for help and all of u are just marketing urself. Asking for a fee to help.
what is wrong in one of u helping him out.
All of you just rush the guy with pay this mail that.

i tire for all of u o. na so them dey do internet marketing abi na so u all hungry reach.

1 Like

Re: Verify Paypal From Nigeria? by MrCrackles(m): 10:40pm On Mar 01, 2009
deepo:

This is pathetic.

The guy asked for help and all of u are just marketing urself. Asking for a fee to help.
what is wrong in one of u helping him out.
All of you just rush the guy with pay this mail that.

i tire for all of u o. na so them dey do internet marketing abi na so u all hungry reach.

Dont mind them all, they are all blooming fraudsters! grin
Re: Verify Paypal From Nigeria? by unclewebng(m): 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2009
I have a paypal account but all your discussions look funny. Many of you are just beating about the bush. All that many of you do is to just have this or that.

Let us know the deep reason why you need this paypal account.
1, To buy things online
2, To sell online.

Good, how many of you buy things online and how many sell online.
If you say you have things to buy online, is it only paypal that merchant sites accept, (think deeply)
If you say your is that you have product you want to sell online, is it only paypal that can process your collection of your money, (think deeply).

I buy things online and i use nigerian bank master card.
I know people that sell online and they collect their money without stress without the aid of paypal to help them.

see these www.internetmarketingnigeria.com, www.afaisa.com,  or email freehosting@unclewebhosting.com
Re: Verify Paypal From Nigeria? by infoeagles: 10:27am On Mar 10, 2009
To verify your paypal account, just do the following: After scanning and sending your means of identification, i.e Drivers Linsence, International Passport etc. then register with Global Dosh, Global Dosh is an online ewallet organisation, one of the branch is situated at ikeja, after which you can purchase there card and fund your Global dosh account and use it to purchase a Master/Visa card online. After all these, you can now use your master/visa card to verify your account by adding it to your paypal account.
Re: Verify Paypal From Nigeria? by lordy(m): 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2009
In my chequered history as an Internet marketer, I'm yet to come across another topic that generate as much interest from Nigerian Netpreneurs as the the issue of Paypal.

Statistics from my blog also support this after I got a mad rush to my site for publishing a controversial post on Paypal verification in Nigeria.

Truth is, Paypal remains the most reliable and efficient payment solution on the Internet today, it's difficult to succeed online without their service. This explains the mad clamour for their services by all online.
And we are so unfortunate to be excluded from enjoying the benefits of opening and operating Paypal account in this part of the world.
Some smart people on the internet have actually been trying to find a way around this problem, but this has not been easy either.

At this junction I need to seriously warn  prospective Paypal account users to be cautious in their manner of approaching this matter; Opening and verifying Paypal from Nigeria.
As a matter of fact, it got to a point, just a few months after publishing the said report on my blog, that I had to password the post I published  on this topic. Why? The new method of Opening and Verifying Paypal in Nigeria I preached about was discovered by Paypal and was blocked.

Now, where am I driving at?  I am trying to tell you that: Yes, at one point or the other, new ways of verifying Paypal from Nigeria will arise, some might even allow you the priviledge of withdrawing your Paypal earnings from ATMs in Nigeria e.g VMI, while most cannot. But in all these, put it at the back of your mind that this perceived "breakthrough" is only but temporary. And it will remain so until probably when Paypal deems it fit to lift the ban on our dear country, or when a better alternative payment method emerges or until when we can devise a fool-proof way of verifying Paypal from Nigeria.

I hope this advice helps
Re: Verify Paypal From Nigeria? by U1(m): 12:54pm On Aug 29, 2009
Lordy, you have some valid points in there you know.

It's funny that I see some people claiming they opened Paypal account and used a US proxy for it. I wish I could find someone here who has been doing that for up to 6 months after opening the account without it getting banned. Paypal do monitor IP address, just so you know. If you use proxy, I'll advice you not to keep money in it because Paypal's hammer could come down anytime soon. grin As soon as you receive money in it, evacuate it immediately. Just my 2 kobo.

(1) (2)

Peace Mass Transit: No Glory Without A Story / Russia To Construct Nigeria’s Nuclear Power Plants / Fire Tazes Edo State Spare Parts Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.