Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,822 members, 7,876,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

She Wants To Know If She Can Wear This To Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / She Wants To Know If She Can Wear This To Church (978 Views)

Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) / Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants To Know If She Can Wear This To Church by Olajumokeibk(f): 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2013
Yes OR No

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Know If She Can Wear This To Church by abuchilag: 5:55pm On Dec 08, 2013
grin Yesssss....but you have to stay in the other compound close to your church....i guess that's a guest house.

#wishuluck#

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Know If She Can Wear This To Church by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 08, 2013
HmmHmmHmm

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Know If She Can Wear This To Church by mumumugu(m): 7:14pm On Dec 08, 2013
You are too fat. Stay in front so pastor will recommend you for fasting
Re: She Wants To Know If She Can Wear This To Church by God2man(m): 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2013
Ha! Ha! This clothing is an instrument in the hand of the devil to capture souls and eventually send them to hell.

God Forbid!

I say a big NO.

God2man.

(1) (Reply)

Redeemed Christian Church Of God September 2014 Holy Ghost Service; Be There / Who Is A Christain? / Muslims Bad Behavior Toward Others Causing Us Our Woes — Sheikh Khalid Yasin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.