Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,335 members, 7,891,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:55 PM

** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ema Prince Vs Mikuz ) ** - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ema Prince Vs Mikuz ) ** (2089 Views)

* * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * / ** King Tournament : S. Final ( Theprekky Vs Ema Prince ) ** / ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ema Prince Vs Rhyme Lunatic ) ** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ema Prince Vs Mikuz ) ** by mikuz(m): 7:05pm On Dec 08, 2013
Voting Criteria :

Opener
Rhymes
Similes/ Metaphor
Punchlines
Personals
Flow
Wordplay
Closer

Rules

- 28 lines.

- Deadline is 9pm.

- Verses should be sent to nlking@gmail.com

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments on here.

Judges

1. Beshi

2. Man-i-kal

3. Da whizkid

4. Cooger

5. DBR

6. Mailmalc

7. Rhyme Lunatic

8. Glacierz

Goodluck!!!
Re: ** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ema Prince Vs Mikuz ) ** by Ibime(m): 11:54pm On Dec 08, 2013
[size=16pt]Ema Prince's verse:[/size]

After his fight with chocc/they said Mike is tough/..It's time to know if they right or not/
So I'll prove he's worthless..cos with the pen and the pad . . I can write him off!/

He has a big taste for tittles..Achebe,they hail the geek/..Ichie of rap..with all his frail lyrics/
So I'm playing Chris Okotie . . . your 'catholic taste' . . . to hell with it!!!/

It's only right you are schooled/ . cos you oblivious of the crisis that looms/
And it will take you long to recover . . . when I strike like ASUU!/

I'll take your eyes to the truth/..your wife is my boo/..she calling me ceaser..her best beloved master/
I display a lil 'rome antics'. . . and she hopped on my bed like Cleopatra/

I'm the bright and coolest G/..who spits on the mic to chew mcs/and i might knife and slew the mik/
But I'll hang him on a pole 20foot long . . . now that's the 'height of cruelty'!!/

How could he be the main man in this area/when he weakly replied the diss I handed him earlier/
He demanded that we meet at the 'coal-face'..but I swear Wande will still brand him a failure!/

Da Mik's too small/ . and I'm the one that chicks do call/..cos ma chips too tall/
He's a Moderator . . but this 'monkey post' is not lucrative . .street footballs!!/

Now Let me speak truth y'all......

If not for biten lines/..that dude illscripting rhymes/..coulda beaten mike/
Over here,we protect you a lot..that's why in sites like fb,you get beaten on weakdays and weakend nights/

Plus your victory against Ibi was fluke/cos your nemesis U3..Ibi had him eaten and whooped/
My plan is to loose the veil of darkness covering your flaws...with the glistening truth!/

He wants to be crowned king/..now he calling out prince/with no stamina to bout him/
But if he 'ever rest' . .I'll seize the opportunity to smash his head against a mountain/

He should seek around for deliverance/from the spirit that made him bout with titans/
And all ears will hear his family scream and wail..cos his death is 'within shouting distance'!/

But if he seems to be winning..judges should read again and change they verdicts/don't mind if he claim you heartless/
Cos my plan is to make him suffer a bitter loss like Abiola...when I give M k.o that will quench his heart beat!!!/

1 Like

Re: ** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ema Prince Vs Mikuz ) ** by Ibime(m): 11:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
[size=16pt]Mikus verse:[/size]

I belittle this rebel/ floor and stab him with biros and pencils/ cos battling me is riskier than tryna eat with the devil/
. . but if he 'bites more than he can chew' . . he'll develop 'teething problems' . . soon as these punches start ripping his dentals!!/

Ya rhymes against Luna was shockingly horrid/ you were'nt dropping with logic/ so Ill prey on you like a hawk in the tropics/
. . You rhyming face with red . . goes to show that ya oral English teacher deserves to get crushed with a forklift!/

I plan ta shatter his chord/ with a jab that sting faster than Floyd's/ but if he parry the punch/
. . watch him get laid . . cos Ill bring glocks to 'Ice Prince' . .like arming the 'rapper from Choc'!!/

This bout isnt fair/ the way I'm trouncing him here/ Ill celebrate his loss with throwing pounds in the air/
. . cos I know that like Kolo Toure against Hull city . . this defeat will leave you hitting the ground with despair!!/

I have you owned with disses/ cos when Im floating lyrics/ you get smoked like chimneys/ so I should be enthroned in minutes/
. . . but if you claim the heir . . Ill 'throw caution to the wind' . . and leave you blown in pieces!!/

You'll only spit nice verses unless you quoting the bible/ and with ya generic bars, you'll never pose in the final/ or come close to the title/
. . Cos if ya 'Singapore' pun against Luna is referenced in google . . we'd find that it was boldly recycled!!/

This joke is finished. . .

cos. . .Ill eat him like a crazy cannibals/ one more word from him, Ill displace his mandible/ and break his clavicle/
. . I instill fear in him . . so he'll never near Rivers . . cos the men I station in 'Port awe Prince' . . like 'Haiti's capital'!/

I come with a tactical speech/ that voters can hardly resist/ and every bar that ah spit/ is delivered with magical wits/
. . but hes just a lady claiming a guy . . cos a look at the 'naija female artiste' will reveal that 'Ema' is actually a bi,.tch!!/

Nothing you ever pop is drugs/ . . you deserve to be dropped with shots/ and I can swear ya mum's a slut/
. . even the 'Scottish club' . . knows ya 'Mother well' . . cos she opens for any player who craves for her honey pot!!/

. . . Ill drill spokes in his bowels/ hit his nose with a shovel/ cos he'll only maintain a build-up if he was holding a trowel/
so if he fails to raise the white flag . . after this blood bath . . he'll 'throw in the towel'!!/

I've proved my mettle like Xavi/ but what you've been venting is flabby. . . /
so if he claims I manipulated the draws in the previous round . . .
. . . . he'll be laid to rest, soon as my convey ram his car and leave holes in his chest like the killers of Festus Iyayi!!/

I split this gent with an axe/ in the wave of a clever attack/ with the speed of a Ferrari car
. . Bleep an alphabetical slaughter . . but like the Naxcon blast in Mutant X . . M will will rip E[b]m[/b]a apart!/

I'm a boss to E.P/ so hes attempts to rumble with me/ will leave him bundled quickly . . / with a rumpled kidney . . /
so its best he retreats . . cos if he 'cross the Rubicon' . . . Ill bury him in the border between Gaul and Italy . . !!/

This fight was like Papoose facing Dbanj/ . . so I just amputated his arms/ and blasted him straight to the stand/
. . . cos my rifle was loaded to definately drop Prince . . quicker than AC Milan!!/

1 Like

Re: ** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ema Prince Vs Mikuz ) ** by mikuz(m): 12:30am On Dec 09, 2013
Open for votes
Re: ** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ema Prince Vs Mikuz ) ** by GLACIERZ(m): 1:53am On Dec 09, 2013
opener : tie

punchlines: Prince!!!

personals : Mik!!

rhymes : Mik

flow : Prince

metaphor : Mik!!

wordplay : tie

closer :Prince!

MY VERDICT GOES TO EMA PRINCE!!!
Re: ** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ema Prince Vs Mikuz ) ** by Onebook: 9:08am On Dec 09, 2013
opener :
Emma
After his fight with chocc/they said Mike is tough/..It's time to know if they right or not/
So I'll prove he's worthless..cos with the pen and the pad . . I can write him off!/

mikuz
I belittle this rebel/ floor and stab him with biros and pencils/ cos battling me is riskier than tryna eat with the devil/
. . but if he 'bites more than he can chew' . . he'll develop 'teething problems' . . soon as these punches start ripping his dentals!!/

emma nice flow, personals and average punch
mikuz nice flow and average punch
SO
opener: PRINCE

FLOW: mehn look @ it ur self emma got d ibime touch here. . .silky flow EMMA MEHN

PUNCH: EMMA HITTERS
It's only right you are schooled/ . cos you oblivious of the crisis that looms/
And it will take you long to recover . . . when I strike like ASUU!/ shit

Da Mik's too small/ . and I'm the one that chicks do call/..cos ma chips too tall/
He's a Moderator . . but this 'monkey post' is not lucrative . .street footballs!!/ creative

Plus your victory against Ibi was fluke/cos your nemesis U3..Ibi had him eaten and whooped/
My plan is to loose the veil of darkness covering your flaws...with the glistening truth!/intelligent

He should seek around for deliverance/from the spirit that made him bout with titans/
And all ears will hear his family scream and wail..cos his death is 'within shouting distance'!/ pure

MIKUZ HITTERS

I'm a boss to E.P/ so hes attempts to rumble with me/ will leave him bundled quickly . . / with a rumpled kidney . . /
so its best he retreats . . cos if he 'cross the Rubicon' . . . Ill bury him in the border between Gaul and Italy . . !!/nice

You'll only spit nice verses unless you quoting the bible/ and with ya generic bars, you'll never pose in the final/ or come close to the title/
. . Cos if ya 'Singapore' pun against Luna is referenced in google . . we'd find that it was boldly recycled!!/ great personal

This fight was like Papoose facing Dbanj/ . . so I just amputated his arms/ and blasted him straight to the stand/
. . . cos my rifle was loaded to definitely drop Prince . . quicker than AC Milan!!/nice name play wifthreference

BOTH DID THEIR BEST BUT EMMA WAS TOO AGGRESSIVE TO GO DOWN
SO PUNCH: EMMA

personals : few tie

metaphor: mikuz d like like in ur verse was gettin too much almost all ur bars,get me wondering is dis a metaphor battle? emma got few but great ones too. . . to me its a tie yes a TIE

PUNS: tie

RHYMES : olun straight up EMMA IS D SHIT d rhymes aid his flow

CLOSER: MIKUZ

winner ::: PRINCE OF PERSIA

A great battle, emma i dnt knw you but u ve got great skills , mikuz was below par to me,u underrate him? or werin happen?
thou it might go either way, every judge is entitle to his own opinion .

2 Likes

Re: ** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ema Prince Vs Mikuz ) ** by dawhizkid1(m): 10:44am On Dec 09, 2013
Ema Prince wins this to me. . . More relatable puns, More Aggressive! "He is a Moderator. . . . But this Monkey post is not Lucrative like Street Football" - I Love this line!
Re: ** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ema Prince Vs Mikuz ) ** by ThePrekky(m): 10:48am On Dec 09, 2013
uhh.. voting is now open to all and sundry?
Re: ** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ema Prince Vs Mikuz ) ** by delidimes: 11:24am On Dec 09, 2013
i tot only apointed heads n dose wu no lonhger in d tourney can vote?....
Re: ** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ema Prince Vs Mikuz ) ** by ILLScripts: 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2013
Mikuz permitted those niggas to vote....and they are doing good....so let's be cool.....
Re: ** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ema Prince Vs Mikuz ) ** by rhymeunatic(m): 5:46pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ema's opener was Classic! While Mik was just too agressive, though d idea of mikuz's opener aint new to me ...so

OPENER::::EMA

The rhyme aspect..Ema's rhymes in some bars were awful like really awful..mik nailed rhymes here so

RHYMES::::Mikuz

Lol mikuz shaaa he just kept hitting similies everywhere so...

Similes/ Metaphor::::::Mikuz
Punchlines--this is a case of classic and aggresive style of punching, check ds

He has a big taste for tittles.. Achebe,they hail the
geek/..Ichie of rap..with all his frail lyrics/
So I'm playing Chris Okotie . . . your 'catholic
taste' . . . to hell with it!!!/---Ema
See what I'm saying?? Classic! Although mikuz tried in almost everybarr...so...

Punchlines:::::EMA

Personals--- ds bar alone speaks for itself

You'll only spit nice verses unless you quoting the
bible/ and with ya generic bars, you'll never pose in
the final/ or come close to the title/
. . Cos if ya 'Singapore' pun against Luna is
referenced in google . . we'd find that it was boldly
recycled!!/---Mikuz.. Sooo...

PERSONALS::::Mikuz

FLOW:::: Tie

WORDPLAY::::Mikuz, no doubt..although some were annoying

CLOSER::::::Ema jhoor nicee shiid

MVGT::: EMA Prince

Nice showing fellas
Re: ** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ema Prince Vs Mikuz ) ** by Narcissicist: 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2013
lol wtf
Re: ** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ema Prince Vs Mikuz ) ** by Jnistar(m): 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ema...u did well....#mikuz lost dis.....LMAO...
Re: ** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ema Prince Vs Mikuz ) ** by Esuzy(m): 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2013
WEAK BATTLE! But prince takes this by a mile though.
Re: ** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ema Prince Vs Mikuz ) ** by dj5naira(m): 8:14pm On Dec 10, 2013

I'm the bright and coolest G/..who spits on the mic to chew mcs/

Smoother.
Re: ** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ema Prince Vs Mikuz ) ** by gottoboy(m): 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2013
ma vote goes EmaPrince, i believe Mikuz did below expectation...... Coz ah follow ur raps well, wah hapen na?
Re: ** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ema Prince Vs Mikuz ) ** by Ibime(m): 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2013
Though not a judge, my two pence:

When I first read both verses in my inbox, I thought Mikuz edged this.

After reading judges comments and reviewing the verses, I could understand why Prince got the verds.

But I always go for my first instinct because I vote on text battles as I would a live stage battle, and in live battles, there's no time for review - first impression always wins.

Rhymes I liked were Rubicon line, Port au Prince, Monkey Post and MKO lines.
Re: ** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ema Prince Vs Mikuz ) ** by CastORvill: 11:30pm On Dec 10, 2013
lol mikuz cry :-D
Re: ** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ema Prince Vs Mikuz ) ** by mailmalc(m): 1:42am On Dec 11, 2013
Opener Ema Prince
Rhymes Ema Prince
Similes/ Metaphor Mik
Punchlines Mik
Personals Ema Prince
Flow Ema Prince
Wordplay tie
Closer Ema Prince

MVGT EMA PRINCE

"But I'll hang him on a pole 20foot long . . . now that's the 'height of cruelty'!!"

@Mikul, nice one bt i think you need to cut down your lines.....rhyming 4 times on a single line doesnt rily give you any edge, takes away the sting.

Not necessarily the best from both parties but wasn't too bad either. Congrats Ema

2 Likes

Re: ** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ema Prince Vs Mikuz ) ** by Beshiugbe(m): 8:20am On Dec 12, 2013
Opener: emaprince

Closer: tie (the Mko reference wasn't as smooth as people r making it seem.)

Punchlines:Ema-prince

Rhymes: Mikus.

Flow:tie

Wordplays:tie

Personals: mikus

Metaphors/similes: Mikus

MVGT mikus

Ema-prince had a dope verse, prolly more imaginative. Not one of his best, and the same fing goes for mikus. But I think criteria -wise mikus took this.

1 Like

Re: ** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ema Prince Vs Mikuz ) ** by DBR: 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2013
I've not been around here , ma bad. But are u guys kidding me??

PRINCE: But if he seems to be winning..judges should read again and change they verdicts/don't mind if he claim you heartless/
Cos my plan is to make him suffer a bitter loss like Abiola...when I give M k.o that will quench his heart beat!!!/

I'm the bright and coolest G/..who spits on the mic to chew mcs/and i might knife and slew the mik/
But I'll hang him on a pole 20foot long . . . now that's the 'height of cruelty'!!/
These are the barz i like from prince, the rest are almost generic and less aggressive. .IMO

MIKUZ: I'm a boss to E.P/ so hes attempts to rumble with me/ will leave him bundled quickly . . / with a rumpled kidney . . /
so its best he retreats . . cos if he 'cross the Rubicon' . . . Ill bury him in the border between Gaul and Italy . . !!/

. . Cos if ya 'Singapore' pun against Luna is referenced in google . . we'd find that it was boldly recycled!!/

Nothing you ever pop is drugs/ . . you deserve to be dropped with shots/ and I can swear ya mum's a slut/
. . even the 'Scottish club' . . knows ya 'Mother well' . . cos she opens for any player who craves for her honey pot!!/

. . . cos my rifle was loaded to definately drop Prince . . quicker than AC Milan!!/

These are nice lines from Mik, he has more fresh lines i culdda quoted if only he perfected the coinin. .
eg . . .
Ill drill spokes in his bowels/ hit his nose with a shovel/ cos he'll only maintain a build-up if he was holding a trowel/
so if he fails to raise the white flag . . after this blood bath . . he'll 'throw in the towel'!!/

The "he'll throw in the towel" bit wuldda somehow alluded to leukocyte so the WHITE(flag) BLOOD(red) idea can marinate. grin Just to show depth of totz, but then it may go over pples head.

I thot Ema wuld win this tho, cos iv seen him in better form than this. At the end they both came with lesser steam than they both known for.

My Verdict: Mikus takes this battle!!

(1) (Reply)

* + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * + * / ¤¤¤¤DarkRebel Vs Laykorn¤¤¤¤ / * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Guykhena Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.