Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,085 members, 7,903,540 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 03:15 PM

Update On The Women Abused For Stealing Pepper In Ejigbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On The Women Abused For Stealing Pepper In Ejigbo (3254 Views)

Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) / Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged / The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Update On The Women Abused For Stealing Pepper In Ejigbo by NewsINigeria(m): 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2013

This is the update by Ejigbo Local Govt Council Chairman Kehinde Bamigbetan on the incident that happened in the area. In the video several men beat, strip, and torture two women for allegedly stealing ground pepper. The men inserted a bottle of pepper and stick into their private parts.
Read Kehinde Bamigbetan’s statement below:

This incident took place in the central market, Iyana Ejigbo, Ejigbo LCDA in February 2013.
The pepper sellers normally leave their goods in their stalls. They returned the next day to discover that their goods were being stolen. They reported this to the vigilante they hired to secure the market. About 6am, the two women were >>> http://newsinigeria..com/2013/12/update-on-women-abused-for-stealing.html

(1) (Reply)

Why I Think Camerounian Prime Minister Arranged For The Kidnap Of Wife: / "Shekau": I Started With One Knife, Now I Have 20 Armoured Tanks / Presidential Committee On Defence Visits Innoson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.