Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,701 members, 7,918,181 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 02:34 AM

Hypocrisy And The Mandela Demise. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hypocrisy And The Mandela Demise. (476 Views)

APC E-warriors And Their Satanic Lies: Okupe Did Not Call GEJ The Mandela Of Nig / Doyin Okupe Never Made The Mandela Statement / Ojukwu Is The Mandela Of Our Time(with Memorable Pics In The Army)!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hypocrisy And The Mandela Demise. by spywareczar(m): 7:57pm On Dec 08, 2013
Mandela is gone, and everybody is saying we miss u!. Hausa, igbo, yoruba e.t.c. To say the fact, do we as Nigerians truely miss Mandela? How can u love a stranger when u hate ur very own? Nigerians never cease to amase me. U kill in the name of religion, u deny people their right to employment and better life because of religion and ethnicity. Why not miss ur fellow Nigerians u killed first before u can miss Mandela and others?

Hypocrites!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Osun Govt To Buy 20 Amoured Carriers / “where Is My Country?” – The Article I Never Wrote. / Fashola Charges Lagosians On Road Usage, Hands Over 16 Roads In Mushin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.