Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

Photos From Johnnie Walker Step Up To VIP Drive Of A Lifetime With Rapper Wale - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos From Johnnie Walker Step Up To VIP Drive Of A Lifetime With Rapper Wale (588 Views)

You Need Stanchions & Velvet To VIP Your Guests / Official Johnnie Walker Gold Label Reserve Launch In Lagos / Hotels In Hawaii -start Planning Your Adventure Of A Lifetime By Selecting The Right Hotel In Hawaii (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Johnnie Walker Step Up To VIP Drive Of A Lifetime With Rapper Wale by TYFresh(m): 6:49am On Dec 09, 2013
(FROM TAYO LAWAL'S BLOG)

A few weeks ago when I heard this gist, I never thought they could pull it off, but after I experienced it, I was ‘blown away’.

I’m talking about Johnnie Walker’s Drive of a lifetime with Mika Hakkinen (a 2-time Formula 1 champion and legend) which held on the30th November at Palms shopping mall Lekki.

Johnnie Walker thrilled consumers with a VIP experience like never before. Those that were at the Palms on the 30th can bare me witness to this.

For the first time ever, the Johnnie Walker Caparo supercar was driven on Nigeria soil. It was indeed a ‘wow’ experience to savour. Mika Hakkinen drove some distinguished guests, winners from the ongoing JW promo and A-lists celebrities including Wale, Uti Nwachukwu, M.I in the super fast Caparo car.

The sound of the Caparo engines brought out a lot of exhilaration from the crowd. It truly felt like been in a F1 championship in Monaco or Singapore.

M.I Abaga added some spice to this memorable event with an electrifying performance that got everyone in the party mood.

It was indeed a unique, intriguing and the most memorable event to hit Lagos in 2013.

See more pics at the Source: http://tyfresh..com

(1) (Reply)

Is Street Carnival Satanic? / What About Us ? Pls Let's Start,we Can Finish It (says By Slit Glo) / Do Not Go Into The New Year Without These 7 Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.