Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,272 members, 7,967,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:20 AM

Press “STOP” On The Negativity Part 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Press “STOP” On The Negativity Part 1 (419 Views)

6 Signs That Show A Church Is Becoming Secular. Part 1 / Salt : Using It To Neutralise Negativity Spiritually / Press “STOP” On The Negativity Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Press “STOP” On The Negativity Part 1 by charisville: 8:46am On Dec 09, 2013
For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. Mark 11:23

Beloved, this life is governed by two realms: the negative and the positive, darkness and the Light. You can’t function in both realms at the same time; if you are in darkness, you can’t be in the Light. The positive world is not just positive thinking- it’s higher, because the ruler and King in this realm is our Papa God. The negative as well is governed by the accuser of the brethren-the devil. The interesting part is that you can be of the Light, but if you walk like those that are in darkness, you will reap the benefits of darkness and vice versa.

That’s why sometimes unbelievers get blessed and some believers seem to be going down. There is a principle called, “You shall have whatever you are saying”. This principle works both in darkness and light.

Thank God, we are not like those who perish or walk in darkness because of lack of knowledge (Psalm 82:5). Saints, you have to start saying what God has declared over your life. He has said you are the head and not the tail, that you are above only and not beneath. When the Holy Ghost came down, the first part of the body to receive the manifestation of the Spirit was the tongue. For God to work in your life, your tongue has to change. Start confessing God’s blessings over your life. STOP the negativity now.

Always remember that right believing, will also produce right living.

Prayer: Lord, I receive the needed grace to change any negative word I’ve been saying. I begin to declare Your blessings over my life, in Jesus Name.

Follow @charisville on twitter

Url: http://charisvillecapsules.org/press-stop-on-the-negativity-part-1/

CVC BB Pin: 26655112

Charis Ville Capsule

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Of Salvation / Daily Manna Feeding On His Word Daily / Christianity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.