Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,513 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:55 PM

My Exceedingly Great Reward - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Exceedingly Great Reward (460 Views)

Beginning Of Uncommon Reward / Nairaland's Reward To Me / Christian Website: Jesus Second Coming Will Be Exceedingly Violent . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Exceedingly Great Reward by PstWoleSoetan(m): 9:15am On Dec 09, 2013
WINNING EACH DAY DEVOTIONAL

2Cor 2:14 And thanks be to God who ALWAYS causes us to triumph

Dec 9, 2013

MY EXCEEDINGLY GREAT REWARD

One of the saddest things you can do as a child of God is to compare yourself to other people. Other people operate by a natural process but yours is a supernatural process; a higher law.

In Gen 15:1, God was giving Abraham a package deal - a deal of protection and of total recovery. God was saying that if Abraham had lost anything prior to that time, he would get everything back. Abraham did not understand the scope and magnitude of what God was talking about until Gen 21 where he made a terrible mistake which almost cost him his wife. It was because of what God had already promised him that everything worked out for His good. I pray for you that mistakes that should cause you something valuable will be made to work out for your good in Jesus' name.

Isaac was a man who understood the blessing of El-shaddai and he blessed his own son, Jacob, transferring to him the revelation that had protected him and provided for his own father (Abraham). Gen 28:3 May God Almighty (El-shaddai) bless you and give you many children. And may your descendants multiply and become many nations!

His son, Jacob, however had no clue of what was being given to Him. It took him twenty years to begin to enjoy the blessing. This was because he was a trickster and a manipulator at the time and El-shaddai has no tolerance for manipulation and the works of man's reasoning devoid of the input of the Holy Ghost. In order to enjoy the blessing of El-shaddai, we must do away with every reasoning and work of the flesh.

CONFESSION: I operate under a supernatural rule of promotion, protection and increase! Right now, my name is being mentioned among those who matter and in places where it matters the most. I believe in El-shaddai and in compensation for any loss. He is my exceeding great reward.

FURTHER STUDY: Gen 15:1, Psalm 91, Gal 3

(1) (Reply)

What Does Xmas Mean To You? / Born In May Celebrating In April,it Ain't First And You Fooling! / Hate Speech Made By Jehovah's Witnesses Against Jews ~WITH REFERENCES~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.