Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,905 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:57 PM

The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone (68871 Views)

My Experience About Tecno / More Facts About Tecno Boom J7 / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Acodynas1(m): 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2013
I disagree with you my guy ,I am using f7 with best games .real football 2012, asphalt6, and pes. So what's ur selling point

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Acodynas1(m): 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2013
U be bad belle ooooooohhhhh
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by psalmdave(m): 7:49pm On Dec 12, 2013
don_J: [b]

...'Op didn't lie'...'tho U hav never used tecno', boi,wc planet r yuh 4rm? Dumbdom? Am no tecno fan buh @ list try and b smart and realistic whyl supportin an arguement, for instance can a dualcore samsung beat a quadcore tecno?... Dez r realistic basis of comparism for androids which sum1 shud educate us on...
*Not opening up a thread and talkin trash*

...@ OP, d hd gameloft game no get name abi?...
It will also interest u that even the iphone 5c and 5s are on DUAL Core processor,how many android fones can beat those two with even quad and octacore processor......maybe 1 or 2,m sure its just 1 tho......Apple games are simple the best
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by rhames(m): 7:49pm On Dec 12, 2013
I am a nerd and actually i dont fancy Chinese products coz they lack three things: longevity of use,quality and resale value compared to the western products. I d rather save for years to buy an IPAD than buy a Chinese made android. grin
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by 12month: 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2013
I don't want to insult anyone...buh brodah get a life. if u can afford s4 go and buy it and stop complaining that techno can't play ur games.

While at 2 different banks today I saw d A+ with two different guys (not guys sef men). one was a banker while d other a customer...u can't tell me dose dudes were broke or cant afford an s4

I tell you: phantom a+ is one of d android devices I use and I enjoy it... i enjoy my 35k wella.
so stop concluding that its scrab
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by leggo: 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2013
40Lightyears:

Dude, u ain't seen anything yet with Tecno. My P3 has been a heart break since i got it this year sept. Its memory builds up so fast and its always slow in loading apps. Mehn am fed up with this thing called Tecno.
My problem is once i try to return it, the technicians will start giving me the entire *cock n bull* story in the internet.
I wont advice anyone to go for this cheap fone, if he wants speed either.
if you dont know how to free up your memory in this day and age maybe you should change your name to '40lightyears behind'

6 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by donJ2(m): 7:55pm On Dec 12, 2013
Emisco1: Kia.thread close ds op copy nd paste ds topic ni.he no evn gt android fone.ds topic was created on sunday on gurusloaded.tecno gt haterz. C d link below http://www.gurusloaded.com/forum/showtopic.php?id=23408

...And After loadin his dumb head wit tramol, d OP will copy poo and paste on pooland 2 cause poo chaos...

Seriously som dude replied to this post with this ...9icegame Mon 09 Dec 2013:
"that wasnt a problem,the issue is that some the game is not compatible with screen size even my galazyS3 do so too,dont worry with tim all the game wil Uprade to the Screen size."

9ja and Piracy, we pirate movies, swaggs, songs, poems, even people's death eg; mandella's, and now posts on social networks... grin

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 12, 2013
I shudnt comment but I would. I advised my sista to buy a tecno phantom pad N9 tablet and it was a good buy. U see, most people (80 percent of customers need basic functionality) Tecno devices offer even more than basic functionality. By basic functionality I mean (watch movies,surf the net, BBM, whatsapp,Facebook,tweet,instagram,email etc) Tecno devices offer a lot of features for an extremely cheap price. It still wows me that u cn get premium functionality for just 35k ie tecno n9 tablet. The competition are too expensive and don't have much more to offer except things like group play etc. In reality who cares. Why will I spend 80k plus buyin a Samsung or Sony tablet when I can spend less than half that price to get a nice tecno tablet. In the end, majority of what I need is basic features and play a few HD games. I think I will get the phantom pad soon. For 35k it is so lovely.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 12, 2013
I shudnt comment but I would. I advised my sista to buy a tecno phantom pad N9 tablet and it was a good buy. U see, most people (80 percent of customers need basic functionality) Tecno devices offer even more than basic functionality. By basic functionality I mean (watch movies,surf the net, BBM, whatsapp,Facebook,tweet,instagram,email etc) Tecno devices offer a lot of features for an extremely cheap price. It still wows me that u cn get premium
functionality for just 35k ie tecno n9 tablet. The competition are too expensive and don't have much more to offer except things like group play etc. In reality who cares. Why will I spend 80k plus buyin a Samsung or Sony tablet when I can spend less than half that price to get a nice tecno tablet. In the end, majority of what I need is basic features and play a few HD games. I think I will get the phantom pad soon. For 35k it is so lovely.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Ednut85(m): 7:58pm On Dec 12, 2013
Technoo are really trying . Let try nd suppoort them
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by ignis: 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2013
delikay4luv: this op dey confuse himself
seriously, he is saying the fact.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Abiodun2679: 8:04pm On Dec 12, 2013
Bros u dey mad ooooo... Techno nah cnfirm product..
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Rexeffiom(m): 8:07pm On Dec 12, 2013
dryakson: Good day 2 u all.

Well what am about to say here may sound funny and maybe not strange to some of you who may have observed or reasoned facts with me.

Actually, since This so called Chinese company(Techno) invade to mobile market with Android device,it have being the talk of the town and they are really making it,but I can say not to the Top.

Techno brought cheap,beautiful, well designed Android devices and really its good but u can only reason facts with me and also seethe truth if only u have used some other Android devices.

Well if you are those dat buy Android devices for entertainment such as gaming,I advice u don't go for Techno because you will be disappointed on what you will see there.

Honestly,am so much disappointed in that much talked techno device(Phantom A+),men d phone was really awesome when it comes to design but my friend described the phone as Techno Phantom A scrab (I can't believe this).

Well I got to believe it when I got the phone and tried to install some top gameloft HD games,it keep saying not compitable,men this scrab bleeped up..dam!!

To cut the thing short techno is a good mobile company but I advice that if u are buying it just for gaming, better forget about it cos u will be so much disappointed,I advice u get yourself HTC,Samsung or Sony for better gaming experience......

Use full or not?...comment if you have any question to ask....luv you all.
Dude wake up, if can't install games directly, then install them using ur laptop
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by icankel: 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2013

Well what am about to say here may sound funny and maybe not strange to some of you who may have observed or reasoned facts with me.

Actually, since This so called Chinese company(Techno) invade to mobile market with Android device,it have being the talk of the town and they are really making it,but I can say not to the Top.

Techno brought cheap,beautiful, well designed Android devices and really its good but u can only reason facts with me and also seethe truth if only u have used some other Android devices.

Well if you are those dat buy Android devices for entertainment such as gaming,I advice u don't go for Techno because you will be disappointed on what you will see there.

Honestly,am so much disappointed in that much talked techno device(Phantom A+),men d phone was really awesome when it comes to design but my friend described the phone as Techno Phantom A scrab (I can't believe this).

Well I got to believe it when I got the phone and tried to install some top gameloft HD games,it keep saying not compitable,men this scrab bleeped up..dam!!

To cut the thing short techno is a good mobile company but I advice that if u are buying it just for gaming, better forget about it cos u will be so much disappointed,I advice u get yourself HTC,Samsung or Sony for better gaming experience......

The only comment I want to make here is that u need to get a better job and stop talking rubbish
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 12, 2013
Whatever rocks your boat OP. We should all just get what we can afford. My A+ does all I want for me. So why should I break the bank + game na food

PS: always research well before bringing your ignorance here. My brother uses P5 and I recognise some of these game names you're mentioning on his phone.
Finally,get what you can afford and stop hating.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by ABAKA72(m): 8:10pm On Dec 12, 2013
my own concern is the OP's grammar, bros which secondary school you finnish from. Lol!!!!.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by malexito(m): 8:11pm On Dec 12, 2013
sumsung, HTC, Sony,Apple etc are gud brans but wait a minute, why should i spend about 50k extra just because i want my videos to pause when i take my eyes off the screen? i could simply touch pause n take my eyes off... people prefer to spend so much for little things...please stop hating tecno... without competiton sammy n co will keep looting people.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by GentleFrank(m): 8:12pm On Dec 12, 2013
Nice tips !
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Hogan007: 8:12pm On Dec 12, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmm.........................
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by icankel: 8:14pm On Dec 12, 2013
keep on waiting untill u get tired of waiting...
rhames: I am a nerd and actually i dont fancy Chinese products coz they lack three things: longevity of use,quality and resale value compared to the western products. I d rather save for years to buy an IPAD than buy a Chinese made android. grin
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by sucess001(m): 8:15pm On Dec 12, 2013
I use a techno pad and can tell u it does all any oda pad can do and more. Still can believe I bought it dt cheap. Op ...u sure dunno wat u sayin
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Elgaxton(m): 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2013
Is Techno Android different from other device's android.

For all I care, Techno understands the Nigerian market wella

so kudos to them. I planning to get one soon along with a Samsung Galaxy Note 3. wink wink
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Gospell(m): 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2013
Another Nokia Agent
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by agent9(m): 8:17pm On Dec 12, 2013
now...is it bcus of GAMING dat makes tecno a bad phone??
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by pek(m): 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2013
the more the phone is bashed, the more popular it becomes
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by shallyokosodo: 8:24pm On Dec 12, 2013
guy would really advice you to shut up if you have nothing good to say, cos tecno phone rocks. abi dem send to come destroy tecno market?
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by 2sign: 8:24pm On Dec 12, 2013
maybe u downloaded d game from waptrick,which is just d apk so how do u expect it to work.nonsense i play anything i want with my a plus,all u need is mb.you think real football that is maybe 6g in your java phone will work in your android phone
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by wonderiyke(m): 8:26pm On Dec 12, 2013
JeffreyJamez: all i see is misplaced priorities. if you buy phones because you want to play games or show off im sorry for you. and please stop saying tecno is thrash abeg....tecno phones are better than some htc devices and samsung devices but big name will not let you Nigerians to see road.

Omo high five!!! You understand the Nigerian person wella. Easily given over to inferiority complex.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by stchinedu: 8:26pm On Dec 12, 2013
JeffreyJamez: there is a huge difference between being EDUCATED and being SMART...using a "Cheap tecno" is being Smart...your remaing income can be channelled into other important things and do , with your "cheap tecno" ,what your "educated" friends can do with thier "expensive devices".
Abeg tell dem o! People forget that there are educated people who work for illiterates...just like we have people who wear suits and yet, work for those who wear T-shirts. Mmmtscheww undecided

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by chenu(m): 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2013
googlepikin: The more people hate tecno, the more I want to buy it. thank God by 2moro phantom A+ (black) will be on my palm!! Tecno phantom A+ is far beta than gionee and infinix but nobody is beefing dem. My sister is regreting why she bought S3 when she saw her friend A+. She browsed through both fones and found out dat there isn't much difference in them. She wanted fone that can use twitter, BBM, instagram, Facebook and whatsapp. Her regret is that her friend spent less to be enjoying all that while she spent so much for the same services. She haven't seen anything yet untill I bring my phantom A+ to her face 2moro.
which tecno better pass gionee this guy d dream.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by sucess001(m): 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2013
12 inches!:
I shudnt comment but I would. I advised my sista to buy a tecno phantom pad N9 tablet and it was a good buy. U see, most people (80 percent of customers need basic functionality) Tecno devices offer even more than basic functionality. By basic functionality I mean (watch movies,surf the net, BBM, whatsapp,Facebook,tweet,instagram,email etc) Tecno devices offer a lot of features for an extremely cheap price. It still wows me that u cn get premium
functionality for just 35k ie tecno n9 tablet. The competition are too expensive and don't have much more to offer except things like group play etc. In reality who cares. Why will I spend 80k plus buyin a Samsung or Sony tablet when I can spend less than half that price to get a nice tecno tablet. In the end, majority of what I need is basic features and play a few HD games. I think I will get the phantom pad soon. For 35k it is so lovely.

My brother...get it asap. I got mine and I can tell u its my best buy ever. Am still upset it goes for 35k wen I got my bb bold 6 for 46k.

The techno pad is d best news in naija tech cycles. U ll luv it.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2013

Bros do not demarket techno because you want to play one silly game. Do you even know what HD means it means high definition . This has to do with the resolution. You are trying to play a game that has a resolution specification higher than 720*1280 and you expect it to work.

This is not a reason to discredit Tecno because not all HTC & SAMSUNG can play a game with such resolution except they meet the specification and it is not all that meets specification.

So seek knowledge before you start criticism

I am using Phantom A2(f8) and I can tell you that I got a value for my money. so think. efficiency is better than effectiveness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest / MTN SURPRISE UPDATE: Price Drop On Data Rates officially / Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.