Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,056 members, 7,919,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:12 AM

Young Smart And Driven Female Pr Executives Wanted! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Young Smart And Driven Female Pr Executives Wanted! (837 Views)

Needed Urgently, Young Smart Girls For Club Ushers And Waitresses / Young/Smart Data Entry Executive - SSCE/OND / young Smart And Driven Female Pr Executives Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Smart And Driven Female Pr Executives Wanted! by MITNEXUS: 7:37am On Jul 28, 2008
our client is one of the nations top flight PR Firms handling the accounts of numerous companies in nigeria.

they need young smart and driven female PR executives with a good first degree and a minimum of 2 years experience.

send CV to prd_nig@yahoo.com

within 2 weeks of this AD.
Re: Young Smart And Driven Female Pr Executives Wanted! by Andyjoy(f): 9:06am On Jul 28, 2008
I just sent my cv though i dont hv the yrs of experience you requested.I hope i'll be considered cos i am qualified in all the other areas.
Thanks wink smiley cool
Re: Young Smart And Driven Female Pr Executives Wanted! by akumbu: 8:22am On Jul 29, 2008
at poster,
could you please revisit the email address providede because the application i sent kept bouncing back.
Thanks.
Re: Young Smart And Driven Female Pr Executives Wanted! by morayosola: 9:08am On Jul 29, 2008
Poster
If this job is real, why dont u revisit your yahoo id has i have tried jugling different ids to fit yours but it keeps bouncing back. Thanks
Re: Young Smart And Driven Female Pr Executives Wanted! by Andyjoy(f): 10:35am On Jul 29, 2008
Guys, I had no problem sending mine. The address I think is prd_nig@yahoo.com cos that was were i sent it to and i had no problem. I think you should also try it.
God bless us all. wink
Re: Young Smart And Driven Female Pr Executives Wanted! by Andyjoy(f): 10:37am On Jul 29, 2008
The space between 'prd' and 'nig' is an underscore. I think that's where the problem is from.
UNDERSTAND! wink
Re: Young Smart And Driven Female Pr Executives Wanted! by morayosola: 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2008
Andyjoy, God bless you. So the id is now prd_nig@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

PWC Test: What's It Like? / Urgent Vacancy – Italian Speaking Nigerian Graduates Needed! / Urgent Vacancies For Female Front Desk Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.