Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,376 members, 7,884,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 04:24 PM

Doctors..please Help, My Brain Doesnt Sleep When I Do - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors..please Help, My Brain Doesnt Sleep When I Do (717 Views)

What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital / Medical Doctors, Please Be Honest, Why Is Staph. Resistant To Antibiotics? / My Brain Is Not Shoting Down At Night Pls Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors..please Help, My Brain Doesnt Sleep When I Do by bootstrap(m): 10:55am On Dec 09, 2013
Hello, house.............. 1stof, i need to ask if this happens to every one or just me.

Does anyone here sometimes sleep, but some how your brain function happen to continue with the task it was doing. but this time excruciatingly complicated and tedious. so, you wake up after say 5hrs and you dont feel rested at all?

Let me give an insight into mine.....

It used to happen to me before, but has never been tis bad. Left Nigeria for my msc sm mnths ago, my current location is GMT +8, thats like 7hrs ahead of Nigeria. After struggling with jet lag for like forever, i settled into work.

NOW,

with assignments, tests and all..... i kind of read and think about them often(after all; thats what i came for) but WHENEVER I GO TO SLEEP, MY BRAIN JUST REFUSES TO SHUT DOWN. IT CONTINUES WITH THE TASKS OR SOME RANDOM TASK AT OTHER TIMES.

i wake up and i dont feel refreshed at all. its beginning to bother me....... its been 2 mnths + now

P.S: i usually feel sleepy and tired when i go to bed... and i think i actually do sleep, at least i am not aware of my physical environment, just like i am dreaming but doing brain tasks in the dream.

LETS HEAR OPINIONS PLZ....
Re: Doctors..please Help, My Brain Doesnt Sleep When I Do by Domwiz4all(m): 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2013
It cud be hyperoviathiamidate. Pls i suggest u go 4 brain transplanting. Gud luck
Re: Doctors..please Help, My Brain Doesnt Sleep When I Do by bootstrap(m): 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
hyper.. what? Advice i go for brain transplant? shocked

for the sake of fun, wondering who wld donate his or her own brain....... hahahahah.

Thanks for the advice tho, let me go check for some Albert einstein or steve jobs brain then.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Doctors..please Help, My Brain Doesnt Sleep When I Do by destino24(m): 10:11pm On Dec 09, 2013
Happens to me too. When i eventually sleep, i get too many dreams. Too many to remember.

The brain won't stop processing, school work, previous memories, memories of what i wanna do in future etc

Op, do you normally soliloquize?

(1) (Reply)

The Trouble With The Nigerian Health Sector ... June 2014 / On The Ebola Virus / Ebola: Why Is It This Disease We Fear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.