Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,490 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:07 PM

Can You Prove That Your Relationship Isn't Just A Sex-money Arrangement? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Prove That Your Relationship Isn't Just A Sex-money Arrangement? (820 Views)

Love/relationship Isn't All About Money. / How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? / How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Prove That Your Relationship Isn't Just A Sex-money Arrangement? by nell07(m): 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2013
I'm going to keep it simple...
I'm not talking about courtship now. just plain ol' young-ppl-dating.

recently I've been asking myself if dating is truly worth the time and other resources usually put into it.
Is it a total waste of time?
OR have I simply been unlucky and picking mates that waste my time and that add nothing positive to my overall being at the end of the day?
please share your opinions

WHAT VALUE HAS YOUR LADY/MAN ADDED TO YOU?

IN THE ABSENCE OF SEX & MONEY , WOULD YOU STILL FIND YOUR MAN/LADY RELEVANT?

1 Like

Re: Can You Prove That Your Relationship Isn't Just A Sex-money Arrangement? by wezzybm(m): 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2013
just cool[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Can You Prove That Your Relationship Isn't Just A Sex-money Arrangement? by wezzybm(m): 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2013
how do we change color herehow do we change color herehow do we change color here
Re: Can You Prove That Your Relationship Isn't Just A Sex-money Arrangement? by 190: 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2013
wezzybm: how do we change color herehow do we change color herehow do we change color here

rotfl grin grin
Re: Can You Prove That Your Relationship Isn't Just A Sex-money Arrangement? by wezzybm(m): 2:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
190 teach me
Re: Can You Prove That Your Relationship Isn't Just A Sex-money Arrangement? by wezzybm(m): 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
what[/color]
Re: Can You Prove That Your Relationship Isn't Just A Sex-money Arrangement? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 09, 2013
i've tipex and marker here o! Btw, any news abt ASUU strike?
Re: Can You Prove That Your Relationship Isn't Just A Sex-money Arrangement? by 190: 2:39pm On Dec 09, 2013
this thread doe grin grin grin
Re: Can You Prove That Your Relationship Isn't Just A Sex-money Arrangement? by chibuzo74(f): 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2013
i learnt that when love 'dies', so to say, friendship surface..i believe it. that is why its good to get be best of friends in a relationship before it goes further.
Re: Can You Prove That Your Relationship Isn't Just A Sex-money Arrangement? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2013
Why should I prove it to you?
Re: Can You Prove That Your Relationship Isn't Just A Sex-money Arrangement? by addictiv(m): 3:27pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hehehe...trade by batter started with our ancestors dont blame us when we continue from where they stopped..
Re: Can You Prove That Your Relationship Isn't Just A Sex-money Arrangement? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2013
I doubt it.
Re: Can You Prove That Your Relationship Isn't Just A Sex-money Arrangement? by nell07(m): 8:26am On Dec 10, 2013
thank you all for your mature and insightful inputs.....
I can see lots of adults on NL. una welldone

(1) (Reply)

Always Complaining / Your Boss Is Your Lover. Can It Work? / Sincere Plea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.