Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,617 members, 7,944,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 06:13 AM

Fg Orders Arrest Of Children Playing Police And Thief - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Fg Orders Arrest Of Children Playing Police And Thief (25996 Views)

President Goodluck Jonathan Orders The Arrest Of Gov. Fayose And Obanikoro / Picture Of Jonathan And Buhari Playing As Teenagers In 1962 / The Police And The Kid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fg Orders Arrest Of Children Playing Police And Thief by DSB(m): 3:39pm On Dec 10, 2013
Kolade9: some people dey take the thread serious sha lipsrsealed

Some people will believe anything....they cannot even recognise a joke when they see one
Re: Fg Orders Arrest Of Children Playing Police And Thief by Adex097: 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2013
J0nyb0y: Like if you played it as a Kid.. Miss those days
P.s : check my signature
As a matter of fact, I still play the game..

WE MUST PROTEST!!!!
Re: Fg Orders Arrest Of Children Playing Police And Thief by Rajosh(m): 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2013
guys take it easy. it's but a joke.
Re: Fg Orders Arrest Of Children Playing Police And Thief by nduchucks: 3:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
No be una fault o. na GEJ cause all this yawa, dem even snub Nigeria (during Mandela's memorial service) from making presentation at one of the most historical events in a couple of centuries.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

1 Like

Re: Fg Orders Arrest Of Children Playing Police And Thief by Tuntheycr7: 3:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
Any child found playing police and thief from now on, the thieves group will be arrested while the police group will be enrolled into the police college for further training

Misplaced of priorities.
I think Mr. President must be high on Ghana puff-puff or something.
Is that a New way of recruiting police
So what wud b d fate of those children that plays mummy and Daddy, actor and boss, ojuju calabar and his victims etc.
BTW new way for naija police to make money

Re: Fg Orders Arrest Of Children Playing Police And Thief by XLR8(m): 3:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
J0nyb0y: Like if you played it as a Kid.. Miss those days
P.s : check my signature

see shrek..
Re: Fg Orders Arrest Of Children Playing Police And Thief by Mubby4luv(m): 3:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
gcfr.com:
no it doesn't "EXIT" Sir.
grin grin I see U
Re: Fg Orders Arrest Of Children Playing Police And Thief by alfredo4u(m): 3:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
U people should stop intimidating us FG

Go and settle with ASUU fisrt

Re: Fg Orders Arrest Of Children Playing Police And Thief by Nedlog(m): 3:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
otijah: Clueless country, is that how they want to start fighting corruption?
swallow it dude..,its only a joke!!
Re: Fg Orders Arrest Of Children Playing Police And Thief by Whizkeey(m): 3:44pm On Dec 10, 2013
they cant sha stop daddy nd mommy play grin
Re: Fg Orders Arrest Of Children Playing Police And Thief by kolubo(m): 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2013
What if na kids between 3-4 yrs age they play d game will they be arrested? laff wan tear my belle.
Re: Fg Orders Arrest Of Children Playing Police And Thief by Azedplus(m): 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2013
my best game then,d uncompleted site we use then is now a mansion. can't remember what role I often play.but never mind will shapally enrol in NDA or if na police make I dey plan where to put my own road/air/rail block, dancing ijo yoyo
Re: Fg Orders Arrest Of Children Playing Police And Thief by Nedlog(m): 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2013
otijah: Clueless country, is that how they want to start fighting corruption?
swallow it dude..,its only a joke!!.....,clueless U!!
Re: Fg Orders Arrest Of Children Playing Police And Thief by dwittyc0der(f): 3:48pm On Dec 10, 2013
i will develop a game for it !! make dem con catch me naah cool cool cool

Re: Fg Orders Arrest Of Children Playing Police And Thief by SisiKill1: 3:50pm On Dec 10, 2013
Yep, You know it's all going to hell in a hand basket when Satire is as close as the real world!!!

Seriously, How many people can say truthfully that they don't think this can happen?!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Fg Orders Arrest Of Children Playing Police And Thief by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 10, 2013
Omo dis game Dat year everytime after school we play am die frm 4-6
Omo I enjoy those days......
Re: Fg Orders Arrest Of Children Playing Police And Thief by KKImoh: 3:53pm On Dec 10, 2013
hot swen is a humour creative site, JUST A JOKE
Re: Fg Orders Arrest Of Children Playing Police And Thief by chudyboy05(m): 3:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
Naija is gettin hot and hot every day. Funny d way" thieves are killin d men in black as if they were broiler/chicken" hahahahaaaa. I don paro joor!!
Re: Fg Orders Arrest Of Children Playing Police And Thief by ugotuf(m): 3:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
Snoggy: But it isn't funny. Why is it in the jokes section? undecided
But it is very FUNNY grin grin grin grin
Re: Fg Orders Arrest Of Children Playing Police And Thief by talktimi(m): 3:56pm On Dec 10, 2013
So many sad people in this country they dont realize a joke when they see one.
Re: Fg Orders Arrest Of Children Playing Police And Thief by politicalpastor: 3:56pm On Dec 10, 2013
Nigeria FG govt lack ways of combating resolve the problem in the country
I once play that game but am neither a thief nor police. its just a way to
oppress the defenseless children in Nigeria. I HOPE the united nations will
call this useless and unproductive FG TO order. this is a clear violation of children fundamental
human right of these children. vote this Jonathan out. b,cos he is clueless.

ionaira: The Federal government of Nigeria announced on Hot Swen TV today that no child in the country must be seen playing the popular police and thief game.
The game is very popular amongst Nigerian children in which they divide themselves into two groups, first group is a police group and the other group represents the thieves. The thieves hide somewhere then the police group searches for them and act like they are shooting them with two of their fingers when they find them whilst others use gun-like materials

In a live broadcast on Hot Swen TV today, the country’s president said that this is a major security threat to the country as most of this children grow up into professional armed robbers. “This armed robbers are so sophisticated that our police cannot handle them , they kill police men like chickens , I am sure they have been practicing since when they were children , the problem is that the ones that play police don’t pursue that career but the children that play thief pursue their own career in stealing “ the president said .

Any child found playing police and thief from now on, the thieves group will be arrested while the police group will be enrolled into the police college for further training

FG ODERS ARREST OF CHILDREN PLAYING POLICE AND THIEF
Re: Fg Orders Arrest Of Children Playing Police And Thief by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 10, 2013
eminikan soso: The President cannot swear that he also didn't ENJOYED this police and thief game.
This game is popular in the southeast of Nigeria.
...and the highlighted is popular in your village and exclusive with you..
Re: Fg Orders Arrest Of Children Playing Police And Thief by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 10, 2013
Some people are taking this joke so serious.... This is in the Joke Section
Re: Fg Orders Arrest Of Children Playing Police And Thief by ionaira(f): 3:57pm On Dec 10, 2013
JustGuy: grin What a joke!!!!!! To start wit: does "Hot Swen TV" exit?

It is coming soon. for now : HotSwen.com
Re: Fg Orders Arrest Of Children Playing Police And Thief by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
politicalpastor: Nigeria FG govt lack ways of combating resolve the problem in the country
I once play that game but am neither a thief nor police. its just a way to
oppress the defenseless children in Nigeria. I HOPE the united nations will
call this useless and unproductive FG TO order. this is a clear violation of children fundamental
human right of these children. vote this Jonathan out. b,cos he is clueless.

Lol, Isn't it obvious that the poster is just joking? Check the section of this thread
Re: Fg Orders Arrest Of Children Playing Police And Thief by nekaa(f): 3:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
lmao
Re: Fg Orders Arrest Of Children Playing Police And Thief by ennon92(m): 3:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
And if one says dis particular administration is d dumbest and clueless, some slowpokes will be bleating like a lifeless animal. Smh!
Re: Fg Orders Arrest Of Children Playing Police And Thief by IAMBREEZY: 4:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
LoL
Re: Fg Orders Arrest Of Children Playing Police And Thief by eyenCalabar(m): 4:03pm On Dec 10, 2013
Re: Fg Orders Arrest Of Children Playing Police And Thief by psky: 4:03pm On Dec 10, 2013
Sisi_Kill: Yep, You know it's all going to hell in a hand basket when Satire is as close as the real world!!!

Seriously, How many people can say truthfully that they don't think this can happen?!! cheesy cheesy

But it's just so silly.

Besides, even if you think it can happen, at least verify first. Check the section, check the source, make sure it is undoubtedly true before you come out to disgrace yourself.
Re: Fg Orders Arrest Of Children Playing Police And Thief by Sheenor: 4:05pm On Dec 10, 2013
Laugh wan kill mie die!.......
Re: Fg Orders Arrest Of Children Playing Police And Thief by albacete(m): 4:05pm On Dec 10, 2013
psky:

But it's just so silly.

Besides, even if you think it can happen, at least verify first. Check the section, check the source, make sure it is undoubtedly true before you come out to disgrace yourself.
A lot of guys have disgraced themselves a long time ago in THIS thread. Now they are modifying their posts. A lot of blank spaces and dots here and there. They are not as smart as they claim. cheesy

[size=22pt] ALL YE OVER-SERIOUS NAIRALANDERS, THIS IS A JOKE GODDAMNNIT! [/size]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Real Funny Jokes But 18+ Only (sex Jokes) / Come And Laff , Laff It Loud / Funny Christmas Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.