Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,172 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:07 AM

Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella (19578 Views)

Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos / Keshi Knows Nothing About Mali – Keita / Keshi Knows Nothing About Mali-kaita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
angry angry
Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by 01mcfadden(m): 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2013
The liberator of the jailers and the prisoners...Thank you Madiba Tata Mandela!
Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by Emulti(m): 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2013
who are u pls?
Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by 01mcfadden(m): 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2013
ennon92: On a more serious note, the Argentine 'll outplay us. They re threats even without messi, dats just d truth.
if that's indeed the truth,then you have to keep that your truth to yourself until at least after the encounter!

1 Like

Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by xandy84: 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2013
Hmmm.. No doubt u wicked gu! U jst finish d bobo sharply

aManFromMars:

Erm, no offence. Organise your thoughts before posting them here. I just felt like I was reading raw data from your brain.
Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by Freiburger(m): 8:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
okey na, na to trash dem na. grin grin
Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by rapfezy: 8:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
But d players knws nigeria
Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by Profayo: 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2013
ichidodo: In the name of GOD,Messi pls cop an injury before the tournament.Baba GOD even if na small Anterior Cruciate Ligament injury we go manage am.Holy Ghost Fire
u b medical student
Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2013
Shugarlipz: Okay o. He shud study well sha. I hope he won't pass tho
BABY HI
Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by Kingspin(m): 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2013
But that doesnt mean he will lose aganist Super Eagles on the D day.
Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by IAMBREEZY: 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2013
He shall know soon.
Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by Chrisx1x(m): 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2013
The bigger they come,the heavier they shall fall

1 Like

Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by 5thNOTE: 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2013
bizibrain: He is nt scared of super eagle, dat is just one of d many tactic of a brilliant coach 2 get even. Stephen keshi also said d same tin and almost every match, but d pathetic coach of BOSINA & watever watrever dere 2nd name is is d only I TO KNOW Coach ranting rubbish of beating Nigeria 2 claim 2nd place, so pessimistic 2 b a group winner.

As weak as Iran team is, dere coach admit Nigeria and argentina ar superior Y dat mediocre new commer rant an empty mouth treat, he is still a learner though, neva v experience on hw 2 pretend 2 b an UNDERDOG AND later a BLACKHORSE on d pitch.
The place in world cup u rigged? See how nigeria, instead of changing turned inside of themselves outside while D outside goes inside, as a bag is turned inside out. Let me hear again smbdy tries to priase nigeria when we condemn it errors. Instead of changing they have taken their corruption stigma to D fifa. And knw that the fifa is never D same again as they can now influence it.
Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by 5thNOTE: 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
ichidodo: If we have Faith then Baba GOD will surely hear our World Cup cries
By bribing into a group inthe world cup? Are nigerians nt ashame that whatever glory they achieve in all sphere of life have never being just? Hw do u fill of D succes u got true cheating? What a shame!
Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by andyanders: 8:59pm On Dec 10, 2013
lanightdavido: Argentina coach Alejandro Sabella has admitted he knows nothing about the Super Eagles after the FIFA World Cup draw puts his team in Group F alongside Nigeria, Iran and Boznia-Herzegovina.

It is the fourth time the African champions would be grouped together with the South Americans at this level and each time the Albiceleste have advanced to the knock-out stage.

Sabella said he was pleased with the draw but insisted the opposition posed a threat to his team.

“I will have to start studying our rivals because I do not know much about them,” the 59-year-old told reporters after the draw in Brazil on Friday.

“We played Bosnia recently so I know a little on that team, but nothing about Iran and Nigeria and that could be dangerous.”

However, Sabella says overall his side can be satisfied with the draw.

“We are happy with the outcome. Aside from the teams, it is very good for us because of distances and temperatures.

“In Porto Alegre we will play at noon and the city is in the south so there aren’t very high temperatures.”

Sabella, however, revealed that his team’s performance at the tournament would be hugely dependent on the fitness of talismanic Lionel Messi.

“Obviously Messi has a great influence, not only on our team but opposing teams too,” he said.

“His condition is improving slowly but we’re confident he will be fine, fully fit and on form by the time the World Cup starts.”

http://www.punchng.com/sports/i-know-nothing-about-nigeria-argentina-coach/

The coach is just sailing a dummy. At 59, he will not be here to say that he does not know anything about Nigeria.We are meeting you. Don't worry.
Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by 190: 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
have you guys ever heard of DI MARIA

Hmmm undecided
Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by 5thNOTE: 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
ennon92: On a more serious note, the Argentine 'll outplay us. They re threats even without messi, dats just d truth.
The real truth is that Messi has been D problem of Argentina. Since he has been there, there has been no major achievement. Am just candid with D truth!

1 Like

Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by Fetus(m): 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2013
Shugarlipz: Okay o. He shud study well sha. I hope he won't pass tho
...how do u do sugarlipz?...funie name thou
Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by chessguru1(m): 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
aManFromMars:

Erm, no offence. Organise your thoughts before posting them here. I just felt like I was reading raw data from your brain.
Hehehehe @ raw data
Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2013
Fetus: ...how do u do sugarlipz?...funie name thou
She's beautiful abi?
Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by Oludrex(m): 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2013
190: have you guys ever heard of DI MARIA

Hmmm undecided
U mean black Maria?
Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by tyolanight(m): 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2013
Dah shud be an opportunity 4 nigeria 2 mk it ryt
Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by ennon92(m): 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2013
01mcfadden:
if that's indeed the truth,then you have to keep that your truth to yourself until at least after the encounter!
ok sir!
Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by ennon92(m): 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2013
5thNOTE: The real truth is that Messi has been D problem of Argentina. Since he has been there, there has been no major achievement. Am just candid with D truth!
you right man, there has been no major achievement since messi's inception in d squad.
Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by bizibrain(m): 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2013
aManFromMars:

Tnxs.Noted.
Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by IAMBREEZY: 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2013
190: have you guys ever heard of DI MARIA

Hmmm undecided
does he play for argentina?i've heared that name before but i don't know maybe he's from brazil or argentina.
Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by Jprincereal: 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
Hi
Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by nijanigga: 9:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
ichidodo: In the name of GOD,Messi pls cop an injury before the tournament.Baba GOD even if na small Anterior Cruciate Ligament injury we go manage am.Holy Ghost Fire
And you said you prayed to God? Thank God, he's impartial God. Wickedness of man is beyond human comprehension.
Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by safarigirl(f): 9:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
Messi really isn't the star player for Argentina, when you hear Aguero and Di Maria, those are the guys we should look at, Messi isn't dangerous for country.

@topic, truth is, he doesn't know about Nigeria cos the current team aren't the same guys Argentina played in 2010, in fact, it's an entirely new team save for Enyeama, the Argentinian team on the other hand, is the same team of 2010, just a different coach, but 60 percent of the same players.

Argentina should fear Nigeria like Nigeria should fear Bosnia-Herzegovina and Iran, basically, nobody should be taken for granted...Argentina we know, but those other two guys pose more of threats, Argentina may not even progress from Group F
Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by extension: 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2013
He shall never know in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by nijanigga: 9:59pm On Dec 10, 2013
ennon92: you right man, there has been no major achievement since messi's inception in d squad.
Why would you blame Messi for Argentina's lack of laurels? Do you know how many hours and goals he helped Barca earned? Body is not machine.Do you know the amount of pressure from clubs/sponsors they go through in their respective clubs? You can't imagine it. If you can give players at least 3 months break before WC, you will see wonders.

1 Like

Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by nationwide1(m): 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2013
hollandis:

This is how you people will start praise singinging the guy ,like he is the only player in their team.Better sharrap
If you've ever played football at a competitive level, you would know that a Messi in a team is equal to two players. Influence of great players such as Maradona, CR9, Zidaine, Ronaldinho, CR7, Messi can only be understimated by a silly team/coach. They may not score but their presence could be the only reason they win a match.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Inspects Onikan Stadium Ahead Of Aisha Buhari Cup / Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst / Ifeanyi Ubah FC Win Nigerian Federation Charity Cup After Defeating Rangers(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.