Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,698 members, 7,882,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:28 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1048) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3866547 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) ... (3874) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 11:13am On Jan 28, 2019
HolyFuckXXX:
The most iconic question in the world, who would win between DC and Marvel if they go to war?

Let’s see, first of all i will list out all the important heroes of each universe.

Marvel:

Thor, Hulk, iron Man, Spiderman, Captain America, Wolverine, silver Surfer

And now DC:

Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, Flash, Martian Manhunter, Aquaman, wonder Women.

now who’s going to win?
First we have to identify the leaders of each team. Cap for Marvel and Batman for DC. So who’s the better leader?

without a doubt Batman. He’s the greatest strategist in comic book history and the DC heroes will listen to him without any ‘buts’. So this gives a little edge to DC. Now we need to see who would win in the fight.

Batman would fight Cap. They would both us some moves on each other. But Batman’s been training since forever. He has a hell of a lot of experience, and he knows almost all martial art techniques there are to know. Furthermore, he uses not only his body but also his brain while fighting.

Although Cap has superhuman strength and a shield but still he won’t be able to fight Batman’s brain. Brain beats brawn every time. One point for DC 1–0.

[b]Then there’s the battle with the 2 unstoppable forces of each universes ; Supes and the green Goliath. If there is some time for preparation before the battle then Batman could tell Wayne enterprises to research into a cure for Hulk, remember a cure has been founded before, with the almost unlimited resources that it has there will be no difficulty for Wayne to find the cure and inject it into the Hulk. Or if there is a little less preparation then Superman could easily bring a puppy. Hulk would stand no chance, as a puppy transforms Hulk back into Banner.

IF there is no preparation at all, then Superman could easily fly at a bazillion times the speed of sound straight at banner and divide him into a gazillion pieces. The only thing that can stop Superman is kryptonite but Hulk would not be so bright to remember the little red shiny thing in his trousers. If the Hulk doesn’t have kryptonite and Superman doesn’t have puppies then they’ll fight the old fashion way. but still in a 1 on 1 fight Superman would still win, he could easily figure out he needs to calm Hulk down or both of them could fight till eternity. So Supes wins. 2–0[/b]

Next there’s a battle between two god and god-like. Thor vs Wonder Women. This would be a very very close one.Wonder Women is viewed as one of the strongest hero in the DC universe,same goes for Thor. Thor is immensely under-powered without his hammer,and if Diana gets the hammer she wins, she is both worthy and strong enough to lift it. But Thor’s a freakin asgardian. i guess i don’t know much about Wonder Women so I can’t say for sure, but Thor just might win. 2–1.

Now the Surfer vs Manhunter. Both are largely powerful. Manhunter can turn into anything, but Surfers powers are too much for him,It will be a close fight but Sufer wins. 2–2.

Now, two guys who can build almost anything, Green Lantern vs Ironman. Stark has a suit, Hal has a ring. We all know who’ll win. Tony takes years to build a great suit,Hal can do it in seconds. Whatever Toy builds Hal will build it’s more powerful counterpart. He can easily tear Ironman’s suit into shreds. 3–2.

Now Aquaman vs Wolverine. The God of Water, King of Atlantis will easily win. Wolvie could use his claws all he wants but Aquaman’s bulletproof, so claws won’t do nothing to him.4–2

Finally the two guy’s with great and fast instincts; Flash and Spiderman. Spiderman is pretty fast to react, but Flash is massively fast to react. he could easily dodge spider webs and then beat the crap out of spidey. 5–2

So Dc wins by 3 points.

Don't do this here.

This is a general movie section not superheroes movies section
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 11:22am On Jan 28, 2019
Viking007:
I have watched all except the last one & each of those movies had a rating of not less than 7/10++. It seems we like the same genre of movies. Biko recommend more.

All those movies have been recommended here before. Alexistaiwo himself na recommndee grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 11:25am On Jan 28, 2019
Beautiful Boy - 6/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 11:27am On Jan 28, 2019
Widows 6/10

Interesting movie but not moving enough
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 28, 2019
Were you expecting it to transport you from your living room to your bedroom before

JeromeBlack:
Widows 6/10

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
troubleseller:
Beautiful Boy - 6/10
Elucidate pls...as per the performance of the main and supporting actor
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
have you seen Room?
JeromeBlack:
Widows 6/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 12:13pm On Jan 28, 2019
Ted Bundy was a Charismatic and cool person that's why he was able to wow his victims, and the movie is his point of view so I don't know why the trailer is getting this much stick.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
IO - Just wasted my time. A very slow movie. It's for the patient ones 4/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 12:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
oyaskii:
Elucidate pls...as per the performance of the main and supporting actor
Both performances were okay not spectacular. Steve Carrell was static while Timothee was fantastic but the story itself was not what I was expecting. The movie felt slow but rushed at the same time. Too many flashbacks and flash forwards and there was no concrete reason for Nic turning to drugs. Since this is a movie about addiction, I thought that will be covered.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 12:47pm On Jan 28, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Were you expecting it to transport you from your living room to your bedroom before

I actually watch movies in my dining room. Not that an aje pako like you would understand; one room face-me-I-face-you has its limits
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 12:49pm On Jan 28, 2019
olu4life:
IO - Just wasted my time. A very slow movie. It's for the patient ones 4/10

shocked shocked

I have downloaded it.

Is it really that bad?

Okay, let me test your review; how did you rate interstellar?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 12:49pm On Jan 28, 2019
MJBOLT:
have you seen Room?

Room? No, I havent seen it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Originality007: 12:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
Mama Mia, that movie bore me to death.. 2.5/10, make e no b like say i wicked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 12:56pm On Jan 28, 2019
Originality007:
Mama Mia, that movie bore me to death.. 2.5/10, make e no b like say i wicked

Lie...Bros you wicked angry...don't you know some peeps will still go and download this sh*t. with this kind of rating??
2.5/10.....is good enough for some grin
give am -10/10 cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 1:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
Itzneowizy:
Lie...Bros you wicked angry...don't you know some peeps will still go and download this sh*t. with this kind of rating??
give am -10/10 cheesy

People went to cinema to watch part 1 and part 2........... grin grin grin

This world is full of wonders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2019
If you like, watch in your toilet.

Nobody asked for/is interested in the story of your life cheesy

JeromeBlack:

I actually watch movies in my dining room. Not that an aje pako like you would understand; one room face-me-I-face-you has its limits

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 1:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
alexistaiwo:
If you like, watch in your toilet.

Nobody asked for/is interested in the story of your life cheesy

Sharrap. My life story is sweeting you. Or else, why do you call me aje butter?

Keep quiet and enjoy the show.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 28, 2019
How can one human be so lipsrsealed?

JeromeBlack:

Sharrap. My life story is sweeting you. Or else, why do you call me aje butter?

Keep quiet and enjoy the show.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2019
try and see it,the one released in 2015.
JeromeBlack:

Room? No, I havent seen it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2019
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 1:47pm On Jan 28, 2019
troubleseller:
Both performances were okay not spectacular. Steve Carrell was static while Timothee was fantastic but the story itself was not what I was expecting. The movie felt slow but rushed at the same time. Too many flashbacks and flash forwards and there was no concrete reason for Nic turning to drugs. Since this is a movie about addiction, I thought that will be covered.
I thought so with the constant flash back, at one stage I once wondering if the scene am at is present or past, but Timothee performance was top notch..he is the future of drama genre.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 2:09pm On Jan 28, 2019
oyaskii:
I thought so with the constant flash back, at one stage I once wondering if the scene am at is present or past, but Timothee performance was top notch..he is the future of drama genre.
Agreed
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 2:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
Currently watching Widows and I've already seen Ra'as Al Ghul, Paper Boi, Alexander, Frank Castle. Ok. Ok. Let's see...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 3:17pm On Jan 28, 2019
troubleseller:
Currently watching Widows and I've already seen Ra'as Al Ghul, Paper Boi, Alexander, Frank Castle. Ok. Ok. Let's see...

grin grin

People wey don die....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Originality007: 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2019
Itzneowizy:
give am -10/10 cheesy

grin grin grin grin that movie na rubbish, i gave it 2.5/10 because of those Abba"s songs dey sang there..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2019
JeromeBlack:

shocked shocked

I have downloaded it.

Is it really that bad?

Okay, let me test your review; how did you rate interstellar?
Interstellar still had thrilling scenes. IO had NONE. All they did was talk and talk and talk till the ending. Nonsense movie.

Even First Man is better.

Inshort, it's a 2/10. Was quite lenient initially
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Originality007: 3:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
where can i download Alita battle angel, any link pls?

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 3:49pm On Jan 28, 2019
Widows - 4/10.
I am really disappointed at Steve McQueen for this shït movie. So much talent but the story could not hold. Wack dialogue and wack attempt for trying to be politically correct with all the feminine equality and race issues. The 4 is just for the acting but that was not enough.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blingxx(m): 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
Game night 5/10
I enjoyed it sha, the comedy was OK and the ending was not predictable..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Emekus92(m): 4:53pm On Jan 28, 2019
blingxx:
Game night 5/10

I enjoyed it sha, the comedy was OK and the ending was not predictable..
Then y d average score?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blingxx(m): 4:53pm On Jan 28, 2019
Originality007:
where can i download Alita battle angel, any link pls?

Is it February already? Why the rush

(1) (2) (3) ... (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) ... (3874) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Flamez01 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.