Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,698 members, 7,882,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1052) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3866551 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) ... (3874) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 30, 2019
I was searching for a review on "The Assignment" and I came across this.

Who is that person comparing Rihanna to Sia? angry

Sia is the Messi of music, more quality and less noise while Rihanna is the Pogba, less quality and more noise.

What a blasphemous and sacrilegious comparison angry
Beorn:

First of all, this debate was never about Ed Sheeran. I brought up the songs she had written for other artistes because you're downgrading her ingenuity and saying most of her songs were awful. So, I simply showed you how much top artistes valued this AWFUL musician. Ed is another musical rabbi I don't ever joke with. I can never downgrade his brilliance. Never!!

Secondly, I disagree with you that ALL Ed Sheeran's songs can be played without skipping. Some might do it, but not all. I can't do it, some others can. There are also people who can't skip any of Migos' songs but I find all their songs trashy. So, different tastes for different folks.

Thirdly, I was never debating RiRi and Sia who's better, it's subjective and I'll leave it to people's choices. But, saying Sia is below Rihanna in EVERYTHING smacks of epic unrefined ignorance on shocking level.

Lastly, go and edit that lie that Ed has written more songs PRESENTLY than Sia. A faker lie has never been told in all my time on earth. The link I gave you contained up to 50 artistes with over 70 songs written by the genius, Sia. Iamj, I'll deactivate my account right now if Ed has achieved close to that feat.

I'm putting this assignment out to anyone on this planet, get me songs written by Ed Sheeran close to 70 for other artistes and I'll send 20k to your account!! WTF?! I don vex!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 30, 2019
Recommend some movies na tongue

Ishilove:

I never noticed this cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 9:18am On Jan 30, 2019
LastDance:
So i woke up very early this morning and i decided to knock myself out with some movies, since it's a very cold night.

Winchester its a nice horror movie and one of the maids of Mrs Winchester that died when part of the building collapse, is ZED of legend of the seeker, the wizard of the first order.

Winchester to me is 6/10.

Second movie i watched was close.
Main actress acted what happed to Monday.

Close is a nice movie, good storyline and the song they played when the movie was over, is top of the notch song.

The song has been on repeat since morning.

So Close is rated 6/10.

Last movie i saw this morning was peppermint.
What an epic movie, about revenge, so similar to the movie "Revenge"

Peppermint is rated 8.5/10

Note: One thing that i have noticed about movies is that movies where females are casted as main characters seems to be more interesting than when males are the main characters.

Movies like The polar and eqalizer where men are the main leads can't contest with movies like Revenge, Peppermint and what happened to Monday, where women are the main leads.

This is my observation for many years now.

I know many people that detest movies with female leads and won't even watch it.

Because they believe can't be that good to outwit and out muscle males.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:23am On Jan 30, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Recommend some movies na tongue

The passion of Christ. It's an awesome movie
grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 30, 2019
I have watched it countless times over.

Any other movie you want to recommend? undecided

Ishilove:

The passion of Christ. It's an awesome movie
grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 9:35am On Jan 30, 2019
surtur who was not 100% and was still recovering from his last defeat to odin

BlackManta:

Didn't Thor beat Surtur in the beginning of the movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 9:45am On Jan 30, 2019
troubleseller:
Are they not both DC?
Lol..yes na....that's why i was banned.... grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 11:00am On Jan 30, 2019
armadeo:

There are some movies I will never watch. This is one of them. The trailer said enough.
I don't watch a lot of trailers but if I had watched this trailer I would have had higher expectations because of the cast. This is an ensemble cast yet the movie wasn't up to par. The writing killed the movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 11:44am On Jan 30, 2019
MJBOLT:
surtur who was not 100% and was still recovering from his last defeat to odin

Whatever..

The person I quoted claimed that Surtur was never beaten.

I only corrected him.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Pesuzok(m): 12:41pm On Jan 30, 2019
Bumblebee 8.5/10

Aquaman 6.5/10

Widows 6.5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by LastDance: 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2019
oyetpel:

I know many people that detest movies with female leads and won't even watch it.

Because they believe can't be that good to outwit and out muscle males.
People like that is how we know women beaters in relationships and men that are violent to women.
But the truth is that women in Europe, Asia and America have really done well for themselves both in Entertainment, political and all aspect of life and Every right thinking man should give respect to some women because they deserve it.

Ladies in the movie industry in the Western world are deserving of the praises they are getting.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by LastDance: 12:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
AHCB:
if I'm not mistaken. That sea goddess in Aquaman kinda remind me of the kraken in class of the titans.

I believe they have the same physique and monstrous strength and remember, in clash of the titans, nobody can 'defeat' the kraken, not even an army.
Yes you are 100% right.
I hope the writers in DC gives the sea goddess enough screen time in any of their upcoming movies.

The sea goddess is the real badass.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
Revenge

I can't remember the last time I was at the edge of my seat edging a movie lead character on.

This movie is kiss

My only grouse is that the Rapist death was too swift and merciful in my own opinion angry

Last last Jennifer scars will serve as a reminder that olosho no be work cheesy

9/10 smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
LastDance:
Yes you are 100% right.
I hope the writers in DC gives the sea goddess enough screen time in any of their upcoming movies.

The sea goddess is the real badass.
what's the sea goddess name?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Seunpaul01(m): 1:44pm On Jan 30, 2019
Mortal Engines 8/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2019
Just finished watching Aquaman.

Mehn ... the movie is fvcking cool tho I didn’t like the ending .

I’ll rate it 7.5/10

Please if you want to download a movie go ahead and download it irrespective of the ratings you see here because if I had reasoned the ratings here I wouldn’t have downloaded Aquaman

Cc jeromeblack
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
AHCB:
if I'm not mistaken. That sea goddess in Aquaman kinda remind me of the kraken in class of the titans.

I believe they have the same physique and monstrous strength and remember, in clash of the titans, nobody can 'defeat' the kraken, not even an army.

She thrilled me too
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by LastDance: 2:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
krattoss:
what's the sea goddess name?
The name of the sea goddess is Karathen and its said to be the most powerful creature on earth.

Its like we will see more of the sea goddess in the upcoming DC movies.

There is a reason why the sea monster was introduced in the movie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
"Everything was about to end right.. And their was that crazy crazy dude who call's himself a guardian of the galaxy"........ somebody carry on pls.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 30, 2019
LastDance:
The name of the sea goddess is Karathen and its said to be the most powerful creature on earth.

Its like we will see more of the sea goddess in the upcoming DC movies.

There is a reason why the sea monster was introduced in the movie.
and one alexistaiwo insists hulk or Thanos will defeat her.

Even both combined cant even dare of nearing her.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 2:35pm On Jan 30, 2019
next time add context
BlackManta:

Whatever..
The person I quoted claimed that Surtur was never beaten.
I only corrected him.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
A hit from Thor swung hammer, you know the rest.
My guy Thor can even decide to tear her apart with thunder and lightning.

Thor is damn underrated angry
I can't shout lipsrsealed
krattoss:

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
MJBOLT:
next time add context

Tell that to the person I quoted.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 30, 2019
alexistaiwo:

hammer that his elder sister broke in the series sequel to infinity war. grin

Where was the hammer when Thanos destroyed the universe..

U talking about God's now huh?

I ll go with Kratos the god of war. my namesake tongue and Poseidon the earthquake master and sea goddess shocked shocked.

Tell me who Thor can lace it's shoes between Kratos and Poseidon in a one on one fight.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by LastDance: 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2019
alexistaiwo:

Lol my nigga.
Thor is as powerless as Mr IBU against the undertaker, underneath a sea as shallow the Atlantic.

Remember it's not just beneath the deepest part of the Atlantic, where the sea goddess lives is a world on it's own under the sea.

It's like a world underneath the marine kingdom.

I am not even sure Thor can get past the various obstacles on his way before getting to where the sea goddess is.

And how can Thor call out lightning and thunder all the way from the sky to a billion feet beneath the sea level?

Can lightning even work beneath the sea?

Can Thor fight beneath the sea?
His hammer will be useless against the sea goddess.

How can Thor survive against a sea goddess that brings out fire, sulfur and brimstone beneath the sea?

The sea goddess is the most powerful creature on earth bro.

Note there is a difference between amongst and the most.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by LastDance: 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
krattoss:

Don't mind all these marvel fan guys.

Can Thor and thanos combined together even defeat God of war (kratos)

In the game franchise in PlayStation, we all know that kratos will use all the marvel stars for dessert.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 30, 2019
Though I have my preference, I am not interested in marvel and DC rivalry.

Even if the creature is from Marvel, my stance will still be the same.

How do you expect me to believe that a creature locked away in the deepest part of the ocean is the strongest thing on earth.

A creature who can't pull weight on land, air or in space.

Should that your so called strongest creature ever get in Batman way, I trust him to come up with one of his usual "contingency" plans to nullify its threat.

Just so you know, Thor can go long period without breathing which is primarily why he could survive in space.

I am not saying anymore on this issue.
LastDance:
Lol my nigga.
Thor is as powerless as Mr IBU against the undertaker, underneath a sea as shallow the Atlantic.

Remember it's not just beneath the deepest part of the Atlantic, where the sea goddess lives is a world on it's own under the sea.

I am not even sure Thor can get past the various obstacles on his way before getting to where the sea goddess is.

And how can Thor call out lightning and thunder all the way from the sky to a billion feet beneath the sea level?

How can Thor survive against a sea goddess that brings out fire, sulfur and brimstone beneath the sea?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by natsuDragneel: 4:14pm On Jan 30, 2019
LastDance:
Lol my nigga.

cheesy See how this nigga is hyping the sea goddess
Have you heard of the stories of the Midgard serpent and Thor

Y'all be talking based on movie adaptations... Idjits
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by LastDance: 4:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Though I have my preference, I am not interested in marvel and DC rivalry.

Even if the creature is from Marvel, my stance will still be the same.

How do you expect me to believe that a creature locked away in the deepest part of the ocean is the strongest thing on earth.

A creature who can't pull weight on land, air or in space.

Should that your so called strongest creature ever get in Batman way, I trust him to come up with one of his usual "contingency" plans to nullify its threat.

Just so you know, Thor can go long period without breathing which is primarily why he could survive in space.

I am not saying anymore on this issue.
Well there is a reason why she is a sea creature and yes the sea is more powerful and dangerous than anything the air or space have to offer.

Have you heard of the Bermuda triangle?
And for the records, Batman with all his brain and technology can't Even get to where the sea goddess stays, not to talk of defeating it.

And let us not forget that the sea goddess can destroy the human world with all the marvel stars on it by simply causing the deadliest flood in human history.

The one more deadlier than what the half brother of Aquaman unleashed on the earth in Aquaman.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by natsuDragneel: 4:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
LastDance:
Don't mind all these marvel fan guys.

Can Thor and thanos combined together even defeat God of war (kratos)

In the game franchise in PlayStation, we all know that kratos will use all the marvel stars for dessert.

cheesy game franchise... Imagine
Where in actual Greek mythology was it written down that Kratos disposed off any Greek god

You're ignoring actual mythology for movie and game adaptations... Kaii

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) ... (3874) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.