Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,298 members, 7,894,267 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 06:58 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3890468 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) ... (3878) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2019
CharleyBright:

I said " Some" or the Blacklist" nomination and awards. pls google for more.

And by the way, how many Movies get nominated yearly to win? Even GOT dont always get nominated.

No try am. Please don't compare GOT with blacklist.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CharleyBright(m): 6:35pm On Apr 17, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Stop referring The Blacklist as a movie because quite clearly it isn't. It's a tv show or tv series depending on the one you wanna go with. Movies are quite different from tv series/tv shows. Google it please.

It is a TV Series, am not contending that
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 17, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Is that all you can say in defence of the movie?

Imagine if I said that Black Panther was a dumb movie? Wouldn't you have blasted me into another dimension?

I just don't have time for blind argument. I liked the movie, let's just leave it at that.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 17, 2019
Can you see your crush saying that you are about to start nonsensical arguments

Will you let that slide? I don't think so cheesy
JeromeBlack:

Kazeem, I did not know that you had sense like this.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CharleyBright(m): 6:36pm On Apr 17, 2019
JeromeBlack:

No try am. Please don't compare GOT with blacklist.
I only made a reference. A reference is not comparison.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 17, 2019
CharleyBright:

It is a TV Series, am not contending that
Alright.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 6:42pm On Apr 17, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Can you see your crush saying that you are about to start nonsensical arguments

Will you let that slide? I don't think so cheesy

Ah...How can you say that I have a crush on someone else? You know that I have a man crush on you! I can never cheat on you! My sexy aje pako! The one and only fine boy agbero.

Ode. Bloody fool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 6:43pm On Apr 17, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

I just don't have time for blind argument. I liked the movie, let's just leave it at that.

angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 17, 2019
GAYbriel, I cover my virgin ass with the blood of Jesus, the blood of Prophet Muhammad, the Mjonir of Thor, the Gungnir of Odin, the water of River Osun and Oya, the thunderblot of Zeus and all other known gods to man angry angry

JeromeBlack:

Ah...How can you say that I have a crush on someone else? You know that I have a man crush on you! I can never cheat on you! My sexy aje pako! The one and only fine boy agbero.

Ode. Bloody fool

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 17, 2019
CharleyBright:

I said " Some" or the Blacklist" nomination and awards. pls google for more.

And by the way, how many Movies get nominated yearly to win? Even GOT dont always get nominated.

GoT gets nominated and wins every year. Actually it's the tv series with the most emmys in the history of the prestigious television award, followed by Breaking Bad.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 6:58pm On Apr 17, 2019
alexistaiwo:
GAYbriel, I cover my virgin ass with the blood of Jesus, the blood of Prophet Muhammad, the Mjonir of Thor, the Gungnir of Odin, the water of River Osun and Oya, the thunderblot of Zeus and all other known gods to man angry angry

Of course the sarcasm will go over your head and your homophobia will set off.

Even if I were gay, why would I go for you? A broke ass agbero?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2019
If it looks like shit, smells like shit............
JeromeBlack:

Of course the sarcasm will go over your head and your homophobia will set off.

Even if I were gay, why would I go for you? A broke ass agbero?

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 7:02pm On Apr 17, 2019
alexistaiwo:
If it looks like shit, smells like shit............

Heard of beans? Because certain preparations of beans actually look like shit and smell like shit.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2019
JeromeBlack:

But.....Batman is the one that comes up with their strategy and plans....
Yes but he has no final say. He is a great tactician granted but a good leader he isn't.

Ask Nightwing.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2019
GAYbriel lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
JeromeBlack:

Heard of beans? Because certain preparations of beans actually look like shit and smell like shit.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2019
iuwe:

Yes but he has no final say. He is a great tactician granted but a good leader he isn't.

Ask Nightwing.

You mean the red hood?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2019
JeromeBlack:

You mean the red hood?
Red hood adores Batman but was angry his death wasn't avenged, on the other hand Nightwing has a great distaste for Batman tactics and this leadership qualities.

Watch the Titans tv show to understand my point.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by rildwanullahi(m): 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2019
Guykhena:

Watching 7500..
In my list of 'plane' movies it would rank under "Non-Stop" bcus of the added horror flick....
just 7500, am interested in watching
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2019
alexistaiwo:

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CharleyBright(m): 7:41pm On Apr 17, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

All these tv shows you mentioned are what I would classify as "trash". Bottom line, they suck. If you go through their history though, you will see nominations and wins. There are all sorts of awards nowadays. Even TCA (teen choice awards) is a legit award, lolz. The one that matters though is Emmys, and your Blacklist has only won it onces, and only for lesser categories like stunt coordination.

Wow, you group The Blind spot,, Designated Survivor and Tyrant and classify them all as thrash?
Blindspot that is almost patterned like 24 is thrash?
Quite interesting.
Pls do u mind giving me a list of series that "your opinion" that is worthy to be deemed good..
Am very curious.

And pls dont include GOT on the list.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 7:44pm On Apr 17, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

I disagree. The Shape of Water is a masterpiece .

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Intellab(m): 8:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
You guys should watch Triple Frontier and Uri- surgical strike. Best two movies this year.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TissuePaper: 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2019
The Thing (1982)

9/10

Cc koicereloaded what's your take on this film ...its a bit old but definitely worth the watch
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Galapagous(m): 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2019
Intellab:
You guys should watch Triple Frontier and Uri- surgical strike. Best two movies this year.
I guess you should try and see HUNTER KILLER
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 8:43pm On Apr 17, 2019
Intellab:
Triple kini?...... Best kini?

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2019
plot induced stupidity

JeromeBlack:

What is PIS?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 8:48pm On Apr 17, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Superhuman strength is the power to exert force and lift weights beyond what is physically possible for a human. Hafthor hold the world record for a dead lift. The man lifted a 1,041 pounds weight. To put it into perspective, it'd take about 5 heavyweight lifters to lift something that heavy. Think about it. He excelled in something that an average human cannot physically achieve. By the very definition, he's got superhuman strength.

Pretty sure he can hold his own against Aquaman in a physical combat.

What you described is a commendable feat but nothing superhuman. It's not different from different humans that have been seen to lift bags of cement with their teeth or drag a huge car with their teeth.

We're talking about Aquaman that was shot at, stabbed and even got hit at point-blank range by a rocket launcher and survives. Abeg, Aquaman will pulverize him without relative ease.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2019
Aquaman will end him in seconds

KoiceReloaded:

Superhuman strength is the power to exert force and lift weights beyond what is physically possible for a human. Hafthor hold the world record for a dead lift. The man lifted a 1,041 pounds weight. To put it into perspective, it'd take about 5 heavyweight lifters to lift something that heavy. Think about it. He excelled in something that an average human cannot physically achieve. By the very definition, he's got superhuman strength.

Pretty sure he can hold his own against Aquaman in a physical combat.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2019
Damfostopper:
Triple kini?...... Best kini?
My brother, no be only you, the thing shock me too, to the extent way I no see mouth talk.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:51pm On Apr 17, 2019
Can someone please drop a movie recommendation?

I'm currently watching 'When Sally met Harry'. It's a bit slow, but maybe because the movie is very realistic. Most times real life is not particularly interesting, you know. Forget all these zee world and telemundo nonsense.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 8:51pm On Apr 17, 2019
Blacklist is a useless TV show. One of my greatest mistakes in TV series history was falling for its hype and downloading its 5 seasons at stretch when it still had 5 seasons. After 4 episodes into season 1, I knew I was scammed. I had to force myself to watch all the 5 seasons because I couldn't let my MB go to waste. Once I was done, I cursed the producers and moved on. Rubbish overhyped borefest!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) ... (3878) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Toyade888(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.