Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,749 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:48 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3863565 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) ... (3873) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 8:58pm On Apr 21, 2019
Alexistaiwo aka kazeem,

Please, accept my apology for my savagery towards you. I know that I was brutal and you didnt deserve that, especially on Easter Sunday.

I don't know what came over me. Maybe it was the redbull and vodka of Easter Saturday that gave me mind-bending levels of witty banter.

Please, lets be friends again. After all, we are all in the same transport industry as Agberos and spare parts dealers. Although, I am less likely to be run over by a danfo yellow bus compared to you.

We are brothers in movies. We are brothers in TV series. Although we are separated by streaming devices (your Chinese android vs my smart lcd tv), we still share a love for entertainment.

Let us watch game of thrones season 8 episode 2 in the next few hours and discuss about it.

signed

Jerome Black the no 1 spare parts dealer in Mushin grin cool cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 9:01pm On Apr 21, 2019
Ooh. Dinner was served early.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 9:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
airtel has a new daily data plan called binge plan......#500 for 2gb per day and you can sub multiple times per sim. with only #1000 you can accumulate 4gb on two consecutive subs. it's made for heavy downloaders like me. airtel too much abeg.

cc louiskay
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
angry
JeromeBlack:
Alexistaiwo aka kazeem,

Please, accept my apology for my savagery towards you. I know that I was brutal and you didnt deserve that, especially on Easter Sunday.

I don't know what came over me. Maybe it was the redbull and vodka of Easter Saturday that gave me mind-bending levels of witty banter.

Please, lets be friends again. After all, we are all in the same transport industry as Agberos and spare parts dealers. Although, I am less likely to be run over by a danfo yellow bus compared to you.

We are brothers in movies. We are brothers in TV series. Although we are separated by streaming devices (your Chinese android vs my smart lcd tv), we still share a love for entertainment.

Let us watch game of thrones season 8 episode 2 in the next few hours and discuss about it.

signed

Jerome Black the no 1 spare parts dealer in Mushin grin cool cool

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 9:38pm On Apr 21, 2019
Reprisal - 2.5/10

I never thought I will see Bruce Willis at his old age get involved in cheap, crappy, Nollywood style rip off like this one.
A whole Bruce Willis....

It just reaffirms what I have been saying since, an Actor is only as good as the production crew he is working with.

Even the bullets and ballistics are fake, still can't believe a big studio like Lionsgate could churn out this crap.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 21, 2019
DandeNumeruno:
airtel has a new daily data plan called binge plan......#500 for 2gb per day and you can sub multiple times per sim. with only #1000 you can accumulate 4gb on two consecutive subs. it's made for heavy downloaders like me. airtel too much abeg.

cc louiskay
subscription code?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 9:52pm On Apr 21, 2019
Four40:
subscription code?
dial *141# it's number 3.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 9:52pm On Apr 21, 2019
Four40:
subscription code?
dial *141# it's number 3.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 9:55pm On Apr 21, 2019
alexistaiwo:
angry

Bro, Aburo mi, I am trying to make peace!

How about a bottle of alomo bitters? I know that's the elixir of life for agberos? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 21, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Bro, Aburo mi, I am trying to make peace!

How about a bottle of alomo bitters? I know that's the elixir of life for agberos? cheesy

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 10:01pm On Apr 21, 2019
alexistaiwo:
angry

Okay. i get it. You need time to heal.

I will quietly go back to counting the new spare parts stock that just came in from china (just like your phone)

*Leaves thread in peace*

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by louiskay(m): 10:13pm On Apr 21, 2019
Four40:

subscription code?

Enjoy...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 21, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Okay. i get it. You need time to heal.

I will quietly go back to counting the new spare parts stock that just came in from china (just like your phone)

*Leaves thread in peace*

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 10:25pm On Apr 21, 2019
Happy Easter, Y'all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 10:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
JeromeBlack:
Happy Easter, Y'all.
hehe classic spider Man, such a good friendly neighborhood...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by quinSonia(f): 1:20am On Apr 22, 2019
nani6666:

Can't remember the Site... But I still have the torrent file tho... Send me an e-mail and I will forward it to you... Video size is 2.6GB

I will wait
don't have 2.6gb for 1 movie
grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by introvertme: 3:16am On Apr 22, 2019
O Brother, Where art thou - 8/10

An arrogant fool grin

My favorite George clooney movie.

The only movie i've seen at least 5 times.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 6:38am On Apr 22, 2019
introvertme:
O Brother, Where art thou - 8/10

An arrogant fool grin

My favorite George clooney movie.

The only movie i've seen at least 5 times.
Lmao...Rating on point...This movie is funny as hell, loosely based on odyssey but sure to get laughs out of you. Favourite quote from the movie
Everett: What'd the devil give you for your soul, Tommy?

Tommy: Well, he taught me to play this here guitar real good.

Delmar: Oh son, for that you sold your everlasting soul?

Tommy: Well, I wasn't usin' it. grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by introvertme: 7:55am On Apr 22, 2019
oyaskii:
Lmao...Rating on point...This movie is funny as hell, loosely based on odyssey but sure to get laughs out of you. Favourite quote from the movie
Everett: What'd the devil give you for your soul, Tommy?

Tommy: Well, he taught me to play this here guitar real good.

Delmar: Oh son, for that you sold your everlasting soul?

Tommy: Well, I wasn't usin' it. grin grin

grin

the kkk scene is one of my favorite scenes including the aftermath when that dumb governorship candidate exposed himself grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 22, 2019
JeromeBlack, what's your thoughts on GOT S8 E2?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 10:40am On Apr 22, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Shey, you'll not respect yourself now

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 10:45am On Apr 22, 2019
alexistaiwo:

The episode is a dramatic set up for the war that is coming in episode 3.

Cercei lannister is a Nigerian politician. Although she was not shown in this episode, I just have to say that she is a true villain. A bastard politician that wants to stay in power by any means. She is on a throne that she does not deserve and leads a people she has no care about. Selfish, greedy and a sexual pervert. The biitch is even ready to kill her own brothers!

Tyrion Lannister is a spoilt rich kid. Loves good liquor and entertainment. Did you notice that he wanted everyone to join him drinking and requested for a song. Rich kids are usually easily bored as they have everything at their fingertips. Always searching for new entertainment.

Seeds of doubt- by simply telling John Snow that he is the rightful Tygarean to inherit the seven kingdoms, Sam Tarley has put a seed of doubt in John Snow's relationship with Denerys. They both wonder who gets to sit on the throne after the war with the dead..

Great Drama! Action to come next episode.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 22, 2019
I am currently reserving my comment on the whole series till the Boss shows up and he is about to spice things up.

As for Sansa, Jon and Dany.
When he shows them what's up, none of them will give a damn in the world who gets this and that, they will only be concerned about staying alive.

As for Cersei, she thought King's landing is far on foot, wait till Boss fly over with his private jet grin

Episode three will be shocked

JeromeBlack:

Cercei lannister is a Nigerian politician. Although she was not shown in this episode, I just have to say that she is a true villain. A bastard politician that wants to stay in power by any means. She is on a throne that she does not deserve and leads a people she has no care about. Selfish, greedy and a sexual pervert. The biitch is even ready to kill her own brothers!

Tyrion Lannister is a spoilt rich kid. Loves good liquor and entertainment. Did you notice that he wanted everyone to join him drinking and requested for a song. Rich kids are usually easily bored as they have everything at their fingertips. Always searching for new entertainment.

Seeds of doubt- by simply telling John Snow that he is the rightful Tygarean to inherit the seven kingdoms, Sam Tarley has put a seed of doubt in John Snow's relationship with Denerys. They both wonder who gets to sit on the throne after the war with the dead..

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by louiskay(m): 11:07am On Apr 22, 2019
The usual Suspect... Chia Good bless the recommender... I was enormously informed and entertained... Was just like 'The prestige'

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 22, 2019
Nobody could have predicted the end of the movie without having prior knowledge of some spoilers.

louiskay:
The usual Suspect... Chia Good bless the recommender... I was enormously informed and entertained... Was just like 'prestige'
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 11:13am On Apr 22, 2019
alexistaiwo:
I am currently reserving my comment on the whole series till the Boss shows up and he is about to spice things up.

When he shows them what's up, none of them will give a damn in the world who gets this and that, they will only be concerned about staying alive.

As for Cersei, she thought King's landing is far on foot, wait till Boss fly over with his private jet grin

haha. Private jet indeed. cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by louiskay(m): 11:22am On Apr 22, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Nobody could have predicted the end of the movie without having prior knowledge of some spoilers.

Sincerely... I was already convinced Keton was Soze... And he played on the intelligence of his team but ultimately did not succeed.... Not knowing the real soze was there in the office, dishing out untraceable information from the bill board in that office... I Stan
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Khaytunechi: 11:38am On Apr 22, 2019
introvertme:

grin

the kkk scene is one of my favorite scenes including the aftermath when that dumb governorship candidate exposed himself grin

Please can you share download link or name of site to download this from??
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
JeromeBlack:

alexistaiwo:

It's amusing that I can read your spoilers and not feel like you've spoilt it for me. I'm really unique in that aspect. cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2019
Should I summarise the last two episodes for you and test the limit of your uniqueness grin
KoiceReloaded:

It's amusing that I can read your spoilers and not feel like you've spoilt it for me. I'm really unique in that aspect. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) ... (3873) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.