Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,027 members, 7,925,192 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 11:51 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3947679 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) ... (3893) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 28, 2019
Bets Options for Pryme vs Afobear

Place your bets here.

1x2
Afobear 2.00 vs Pryme 3.90

/NG
1.50/2.60

Over/under 10.5 insults
1.80/2.40

Winner by Knockout
Yes - 4.58
No - 1.20

Special bets available on request cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2019
Ishilove:

When I give my reasons for not watching movies in cinemas, you either take it or you leave it. It will be a cold day in hell the day i give a flying fvck what you and your ilk think about me because you don't know jack _shit about me. This is a movies discussion thread and a hot new movie is out. Those who haven't watched it are pleading with those who have not to drop spoilers. Like any normal, logical human being, I created a thread for discussion of that movie, until the buzz dies and prevailed on people to watch, but expecting decorum from bastards like you who should have been sacrificed to the village idols is like expecting honesty from roadside policemen.

Stay away from my mentions, Logicboy. If after 6 years you are still obssessed with me then you need psychiatric intervention, you accursed, ripe pimple on the ass of humanity.
lord! I miss this side of you. kiss

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 1:55pm On Apr 28, 2019
Emekus92:
The usual suspect 9/10

Now that was some shït shocked grin

I bet u won't know the suspect until the end cheesy

Avenger Endgame 8/10

That Last fight scene was Dope kiss

Captain America was the MVP

Thor wasn't surprise that Captain America was able to hold his Hammer and Axe... I wasn't surprise either bcoz he almost did it at Age of Ultron

I felt emotional when Doctor strange and Co. came back cry

At the bolded
Niqqa...whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cry
You should have at least..put spoilers alert na....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2019
Ishilove:

Nah, I'll pass. I don't do cinemas in Lagos. grin

It's going to be a torturous 3-month wait for the clear version download, and by then, it'd have been spoiled beyond repairs that the fun would be minimized a bit when you watch it.

Last year, I was in a city without a cinema, it's a hellish experience dodging the spoilers and waiting for three painful months for the clear format to be available for download. It wasn't funny at all.

Strap in and get ready, it's going to be a herculean task dodging spoilers in the coming weeks. grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 2:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
JeromeBlack:

That is only part of it. She was also not humble in asking. She also threw shades.

Anyway, she has learnt a bitter lesson

Una matter runs deeper than I thought. I don comot my mouth for una matter.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 2:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
Itzneowizy:
At the bolded
Niqqa...whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cry
You should have at least..put spoilers alert na....

I don't know what the person you quoted wrote, I still don't know till now. Learn how to dodge spoilers or you'll keep complaining.

Once you see any comment that has to do with Endgame, scroll down fast unless you're interested in reading the spoiler.

The chances of someone who's seen the Endgame and not spoiling it is very low.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by eazyhifii(m): 2:26pm On Apr 28, 2019
Beorn:

I don't know what the person you quoted wrote, I still don't know till now. Learn how to dodge spoilers or you'll keep complaining.

Once you see any comment that has to do with Endgame, scroll down fast unless you're interested in reading the spoiler.

The chances of someone who's seen the Endgame and not spoiling it is very low.

Chai like say make I go flog that guy sha, till I see endgame Nairaland bye bye.

And for that guy all your charger and earpiece will start cutting at the end for the next two years.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
MJBOLT, can I please have a L from your inventory? grin
eazyhifii:

Chai like say make I go flog that guy sha, till I see endgame Nairaland bye bye.

[/b]And for that guy all your charger and earpiece will start cutting at the end for the next two years[/b].
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Afobear: 2:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
alexistaiwo:

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sleepking(m): 2:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
JeromeBlack:

I dont know why the most irrelevant people act like the most entitled people. Well, the empty barrel makes the loudest noise.

You only have 2 options when it comes to Avengers Endgame;

1. Watch the movie in a cinema like millions of movie fans
2. Avoid twitter, facebook, and threads like this on nairaland.

But no, you want to dictate what people should say. Broke ass babe that cannot affort 3,000 naira to watch a film. Isnt it sad that you cant even find a man to take you to the movies, even at your age?

CHAi! Bossman temper justice with mercy, pity the poor lady small NA. Choi
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2019
alexistaiwo:

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
Ishilove:

Sister, he is mentally unstable. His type of condition has been discussed on a Nairaland front page last year. I will look for it and share the link.

Please, don't forget the link. Because , I would argue that you are far more insane than I ever could be.

What kind of mad person puts her whole life online? I would understand a little bit if it was a beautiful life but yours is a broke life. You now put your life online on nairaland of all places where the crazies reside.

Another madness you have is your relentless sanctimonious behaviour. So self righteous, especially when it serves your agenda. You complain about abuse and trolls, yet you are a well known abuser and derailer on nairaland.

You became a super moderator on nairaland that was banning people for trolling, insulting and creating extra usernames. Yet, you couldn't help yourself, you created an extra username to use to abuse people while still maintaining your super moderator role. We all know that you we're hiding behind the LaraiBoluwaji username to abuse people.

People always ask why you reply me and the reason is simple. You are mad! Crazier than I would ever be. Because no matter what I say, I can count on your emotional reaction.

So please, before you psycho-analyze me for madness, please do it for yourself first. I am comfortable in my skin.

Enjoy your pain grin

10 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 2:53pm On Apr 28, 2019
sleepking:
CHAi! Bossman temper justice with mercy, pity the poor lady small NA. Choi

Those who want equity should come with clean hands.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 3:01pm On Apr 28, 2019
Afobear:
A retard like your father ?

You think it's an achievement to be a product of a urine pond?
It's laughable.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sleepking(m): 3:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Place your bets here.
1x2 Ishi 2.60 vs Jero 2.55
/NG 1.40/2.70
Over/under 10.5 insults 1.90/2.00
Winner by Knockout Yes - 3.56 No - 1.78

Special bets available on request cool
2&HG
stake-1000likes
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Afobear: 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
pryme:

You think it's an achievement to be a product of a urine pond?
It's laughable.

It's laughable your imbecilic father decided to procreate his stupidity into the World
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sleepking(m): 3:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
movie section is fun today
P.S I enjoy spoilers, gives me something to look forward to when I am awake

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DiggITnetwork: 3:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
For Everyone Especially Marvel Fans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jObQOJe4bLY
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 3:38pm On Apr 28, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Everyone has their madness. As for me, I accept being a troll- trolling is just entertainment for me.

Your own madness is relentless hypocrisy and sanctimony.

You caused all this for yourself when you trolled me, got me banned and insulted me over the years.

You are not innocent. Enjoy your pain.
So the menstruating man-bitch is still pained after all these years? LMAAAAAOOOO! Woohoo! Wow, this feels so good. cheesy cheesy

Koicereloaded, in your childish rant shade weeks back, you said I'm acting like I have a personal stake in Nairaland or something to that effect. Well, behold your brother Jeromeblack who is still sulking, bitching and whining over an internet ban, six years on. Six whole years!!

Bwahahahahahhaa! See painment. cheesy

Logicboy, your life must be really pathetic if you're still crying over bans and hot vitriol I poured on your accursed head years back. You tried to cyberbully me but NOBODY can bully Ishilove. Dem never born di bastard.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 3:55pm On Apr 28, 2019
Ishilove:

So the menstruating man-bitch is still pained after all these years? LMAAAAAOOOO! Woohoo! Wow, this feels so good. cheesy cheesy

Koicereloaded, in your childish rant shade weeks back, you said I'm acting like I have a personal stake in Nairaland or something to that effect. Well, behold your brother Jeromeblack who is still sulking, bitching and whining over an internet ban, six years on. Six whole years!!

Logicboy, your life must be really pathetic if you're still crying over bans and hot vitriol I poured on your accursed head years back. You tried to cyberbully me but NOBODY can bully Ishilove. Dem never born di bastard.

Hahaha! Your madness has been confirmed, ishilove.

Please, read my previous quote below:

JeromeBlack:

People always ask why you reply me and the reason is simple. You are mad! Crazier than I would ever be. Because no matter what I say, I can count on your emotional reaction.

So please, before you psycho-analyze me for madness, please do it for yourself first. I am comfortable in my skin.

Enjoy your pain grin

5 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2019
Ishilove:

Ishilove, act your age for once. Don't you have any shame at all? Being a keyboard warrior is not an achievement, you know? If you can't afford common 3k, then don't come here to show your gaping _asshole to the whole world. It's embarrassing. I'm embarrassed on your behalf.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 4:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Ishilove, act your age for once. Don't you have any shame at all? Being a keyboard warrior is not an achievement, shey you know? If you can't afford common 3k, then don't come here to show your gaping _asshole to the whole world. It's embarrassing. I'm embarrassed on your behalf.

Ishi-love, ishi-broke.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Afobear: 4:01pm On Apr 28, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Ishilove, act your age for once. Don't you have any shame at all? Being a keyboard warrior is not an achievement, you know? If you can't afford common 3k, then don't come here to show your Gaping_asshole to the whole world. It's embarrassing. I'm embarrassed on your behalf.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
J2381:
lord! I miss this side of you. kiss

There are some things I don't want to be doing but that stupid boy sometimes makes me forget my vows
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
Wow!! That escalated so fast. I'm loving it.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2019

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
Ishilove:

There are some things I don't want to be doing but that stupid boy sometimes makes me forget my vows

I know, right? I get inside your head.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Ishilove, act your age for once. Don't you have any shame at all? Being a keyboard warrior is not an achievement, you know? If you can't afford common 3k, then don't come here to show your gaping _asshole to the whole world. It's embarrassing. I'm embarrassed on your behalf.
LMAO! Good, you took the bait. cheesy

You are a lot dumber than I gave you credit for if you believe I can't afford 3k for a cinema ticket. grin Save your embarrassment for yourself because anyone who believes JeromeBlack is an embarrassment unto himself. If you know his Nairaland history, you will shove your foot up your gaping mouth.

J2381, these assholes say I can't afford 3k cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 4:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
If you want more of this entertainment, raise your hands up.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Afobear: 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
Beorn:
If you want more of this entertainment, raise your hands up.

Shattap

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
Ishilove:

LMAO! Good, you took the bait. cheesy

You are a lot dumber than I gave you credit for if you believe I can't afford 3k for a cinema ticket. grin

J2381, these assholes say I can't afford 3k cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dumb huh? Well, guess what? On a good day, you´re a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of a wallpaper. Cultivating "beefs" with faceless enemies is your sad way of staying relevant. Just the other day, you were begging me for a date. Just wanna tell you I had a good laugh over it with my fiancée. You are so clueless that if you dressed in clue skin, doused yourself in clue musk, and did the clue mating dance in the middle of a field of _hot clues in the height of a clue mating season, you still wouldn't get a clue. I feel sorry for you.

8 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2019
Avengers:Endgame - 8.5/10
What more can I say? A very befitting way to end the journey. My expectations were higher though but filmmakers make movies not only because they want to meet up to the audience's expectations. Nice movie. Very nice movie.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) ... (3893) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: gideonjeta(m), GloriousGbola and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.