Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,631 members, 7,926,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 12:23 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3950864 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) ... (3894) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:57am On May 09, 2019
For the record, I am also a free thinker.

Calling what others believe in nonsense only to change tune to say you aren't against anyone practicing what they believe in.

Pray tell!
How much more of a hypocrite can you be?

You are just an interolant irreligious fanatic hiding under the umbrella of atheism
JeromeBlack:

Ogbeni, where is the hypocrisy?

We are all debating spiritual/metaphysical existence. You made a statement that you could not back up or even believe in, being an atheist, and I blasted you for it.

How does that translate to stopping your beliefs? Should I accept every nonsense you say in a debate?

Jesus!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 12:16pm On May 09, 2019
Octopusssy:

The last time i watched a series was in 2014 or so. Boondocks, Season 1 and 2

Funny you'd mention that. I also abandoned watching TV series around that year, I haven't finished the originals as at the time of this post, tried picking up breaking bad but left it for no good reason (I'm planning to start watching again). Watched parts of money heist, basically the beginning and the end.

The only series I'm currently invested in is this game of thrones which set the standards so high for me that I didn't think any other series would be able to match it only for it to be turning out to be a real let down heading to it's finale.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 12:17pm On May 09, 2019
alexistaiwo:

Calling what others believe in nonsense only to change tune to say you aren't against anyone practicing what they believe in.

Pray tell!

You are just an interolant irreligious fanatic hiding under the umbrella of atheism

Did you smoke weed this morning?

You made a statement that contradicted your beliefs and I called it nonsense. You believe in the metaphysical, yet, you are an atheist. How is that possible? Note that God or gods are metaphysical beings!

I am a humanist, by the way. I'm far more than an atheist. But you may be too ignorant to understand. Correcting your ignorance is not intolerance
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 12:33pm On May 09, 2019
losprince:

Funny you'd mention that. I also abandoned watching TV series around that year, I haven't finished the originals as at the time of this post, tried picking up breaking bad but left it for no good reason (I'm planning to start watching again). Watched parts of money heist, basically the beginning and the end.

The only series I'm currently invested in is this game of thrones which set the standards so high for me that I didn't think any other series would be able to match it only for it to be turning out to be a real let down heading to it's finale.
Would you believe I am yet to watch even one episode of GOT?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 12:34pm On May 09, 2019
Octopusssy:

Of course. Ishilove, everyone here knows that your taste is lacking...........
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 12:41pm On May 09, 2019
Octopusssy:

WTF??!! shocked

whyyyy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 12:42pm On May 09, 2019
alexistaiwo:

Pray tell!

The kind that will one day take a gun into a religious gathering and blast away at everything that moves. Fanaticism breeds that kind of aberrant behavior and he has all the traits.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 12:51pm On May 09, 2019
Octopusssy:

The kind that will one day take a gun into a religious gathering and blast away at everything that moves. Fanaticism breeds that kind of aberrant behavior and he has all the traits.

This is not something to joke about.

I am extremely liberal and I dont own guns. I value human life as a humanist

You, on the other hand, advocated for the imprisonment of an atheist and refused to apoligize when corrected
https://www.nairaland.com/1793182/family-denies-holding-son-captive#24418290

https://www.nairaland.com/1802038/what-nigerian-atheist-declared-insane#24504496

Or should we forget when you said that all atheists are reprobates?

We can all see who the fanatic is.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 1:00pm On May 09, 2019
pryme:

WTF??!! shocked

whyyyy
Not interested, that's why grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 09, 2019
I remember saying that I am a free thinker.

I am open to possibilities unlike you and your one dimensional way of thinking.

JeromeBlack:

Did you smoke weed this morning?

You made a statement that contradicted your beliefs and I called it nonsense. You believe in the metaphysical, yet, you are an atheist. How is that possible? Note that God or gods are metaphysical beings!

I am a humanist, by the way. I'm far more than an atheist. But you may be too ignorant to understand. Correcting your ignorance is not intolerance
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 09, 2019
Oshey! greatest psychologist of our time cheesy
Octopusssy:

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 2:51pm On May 09, 2019
Octopusssy:

Not interested, that's why grin

You don't like going with the crowd is that it?

Pls start watching GOT its never too late, unless you are not a fan of nudity and curse words.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 2:52pm On May 09, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Of course. Ishilove, everyone here knows that your taste is lacking...........
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by introvertme: 3:21pm On May 09, 2019
Come Sunday

7/10

I don't normally watch low rated movies but in had to watch this because chiwetel ejiofor was in it and it was a true life story.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 3:36pm On May 09, 2019
alexistaiwo:
I remember saying that I am a free thinker.

I am open to possibilities unlike you and your one dimensional way of thinking.

Lol......I'm one dimensional because I refuse to believe in your multitude of bullshite?

Who dash this clown freethinker?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 3:43pm On May 09, 2019
pryme:

Pls start watching GOT its never too late, unless you are not a fan of nudity and curse words.
I guess so. When something is all the rage, i unconsciously pull back so I won't be part of them.

As for GOT, I seriously doubt I ever want to watch it. It has been spoiled far too much
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 3:57pm On May 09, 2019
Octopusssy:

I guess so. When something is all the rage, i unconsciously pull back so I won't be part of them.

As for GOT, I seriously doubt I ever want to watch it. It has been spoiled far too much

OK then,
at least you are safe, GOT has ruined me.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 4:21pm On May 09, 2019
Octopusssy:

Lol. See fake life. Be there be forming nonconformist.

Remind me, have you not watched most marvel films like everyone else?

This is I what I call Alexistaiwo logic. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 09, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Lol. See fake life. Be there be forming nonconformist.

Remind me, have you not watched most marvel films like everyone else?

This is I what I call Alexistaiwo logic. Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 4:50pm On May 09, 2019

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 4:50pm On May 09, 2019
pryme:

OK then,
at least you are safe, GOT has ruined me.
It ruined you because you gave it the power. I am yet to see the program that can turn me to an addict.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 5:53pm On May 09, 2019
Octopusssy:

It ruined you because you gave it the power. I am yet to see the program that can turn me to an addict.

No, you missed what I meant.
that series has set a very high standard that when i try to watch other tv series they look below par.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 5:55pm On May 09, 2019
pryme:

that series has set a very high standard that when i try to watch other tv series they look below par.
That's interesting... Can you give me a summary of GOT?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 6:02pm On May 09, 2019
Octopusssy:

That's interesting... Can you give me a summary of GOT?

Am sorry I might do a very bad job summarizing it.

I the best I can do is offer you this Youtube link, its well put together starting from season 1 till season 7, this should help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS5EWa--Vjs

its 1hr plus so have fun.

You can use Youtube GO on your phone to watch this if you dont want to part with over 290mb, you can watch the basic quality that is just 49mb on Youtube Go.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 6:45pm On May 09, 2019
pryme:

Why do most GOT fans feel everyone must watch it? Like it's impossible or illegal for people to just not be interested?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 6:54pm On May 09, 2019
pryme:

So you don't fancy VIKINGS??, not saying its anywhere GOT though.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 6:56pm On May 09, 2019
Kaycee7:
Why do most GOT fans feel everyone must watch it? Like it's impossible or illegal for people to just not be interested?

No far from it, it was only a recommendation.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 6:57pm On May 09, 2019
mekaprime:

So you don't fancy VIKINGS??, not saying its anywhere GOT though.

That there is the problem now. like i said, GOT has ruined me.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 7:02pm On May 09, 2019
pryme:

That there is the problem now. like i said, GOT has ruined me.

Lol, as a GOT fan, you ought to like Vikings also.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 7:08pm On May 09, 2019
mekaprime:

Lol, as a GOT fan, you ought to like Vikings also.

I will try and watch it when i summon enough will power.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 7:18pm On May 09, 2019
pryme:

I will try and watch it when i summon enough will power.
Alright, you'll enjoy the series, It was a more simpleminded version of Game of Thrones. All hail king Ragnar Lothbrok..lol
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 7:44pm On May 09, 2019
pryme:

Am sorry I might do a very bad job summarizing it.

I the best I can do is offer you this Youtube link, its well put together starting from season 1 till season 7, this should help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS5EWa--Vjs

its 1hr plus so have fun.

You can use Youtube GO on your phone to watch this if you dont want to part with over 290mb, you can watch the basic quality that is just 49mb on Youtube Go.
1 hour of summary?

Tenks, but I jump and pass! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) ... (3894) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.