Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,636 members, 7,924,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 11:43 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3944714 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) ... (3892) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 6:37pm On May 18, 2019
there's nothing trashy about the original and prequel trilogies

alexistaiwo:
No.

God said Where two or more people are gathered in my name, I am there
Emphasis on in my name and people

On the other hand, Trash says where two or more are gathered, I am there

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 18, 2019
alexistaiwo:
This is one of the advantages of this thread.
Thank goodness, I asked before downloading cry

You guys don't have any idea how much data and time resources you just saved me from wasting.

Star Wars ko
Moon fight ni grin

You're missing out. It's one heck of a ride. Just make sure you start at the beginning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sod09(m): 6:48pm On May 18, 2019
alexistaiwo:
I have never been a fan of the Star Wars franchise.

About to try out Solo and The last jedi.

Are the worth my time?

KoiceReloaded
JeromeBlack
Mekaprime
Ishilove
Beorn
Pryme

And every other esteemed member of the thread
never liked space film or sci fi movies.
So star wars has been a no for me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Khaytunechi: 7:04pm On May 18, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Do you stream? Use Ololo to find them.

No I do not stream,, I do the normal downloading.. Okay I'll do that.. Thanks much..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Vic2Ree(m): 7:33pm On May 18, 2019
MJBOLT:
can you show everybody here where i said that,cant you see that you are special kind of dumb,you have nothing else to say so you are grasping at straws.this kind of foolishness is why thanos was looking for the infinity stones

Bruh chill grin...

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 7:50pm On May 18, 2019
MJBOLT:
i gained interest in SW few years back when i binged on the first 6 movies (prequel and original trilogies),that interest is gradually dying

After Phantom Menace and Attack Of the Clones, I could not follow the series again, can't tell if star wars has gotten better or worse.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nova15: 7:52pm On May 18, 2019
sod09:
never liked space film or sci fi movies.
So star wars has been a no for me

Star wars is among my top 10 favourites.
I have all starwars movies from "a new hope (1977)" to "the last jedi (2017)".
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 7:53pm On May 18, 2019
it has gotten boring IMO

pryme:

After Phantom Menace and Attack Of the Clones, I could not follow the series again, can't tell if star wars has gotten better or worse.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nova15: 7:54pm On May 18, 2019
MJBOLT:
it has gotten boring IMO

It got better
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 7:55pm On May 18, 2019
MJBOLT:
John Wick 3 sits at 88% on RT
How exciting
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 7:58pm On May 18, 2019
last jedi and solo were boring to me
Nova15:

It got better

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 7:59pm On May 18, 2019
alexistaiwo:
I have never been a fan of the Star Wars franchise.

About to try out Solo and The last jedi.

Are the worth my time?

KoiceReloaded
JeromeBlack
Mekaprime
Ishilove
Beorn
Pryme

And every other esteemed member of the thread

Haven't really seen Solo nor the last jedi, though I have Solo on my drive, downloaded it cause the reviews were great. Am not really a fan of the Star wars franchise despite having almost all the flicks in the franchise on a CD plate(12 in 1), funny enough, I haven't gone past the first two flicks in the franchise.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nova15: 8:00pm On May 18, 2019
MJBOLT:
last jedi and solo were boring to me

Of course it'll be boring to you. You're only interested in marvel movies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 8:05pm On May 18, 2019
my interest in marvel movies is not significant here,lot of people around the world found both movies boring.

Nova15:

Of course it'll be boring to you. You're only interested in marvel movies
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Seunpaul01(m): 8:09pm On May 18, 2019
Avengers endgame is a total bullshit. What's the essence of traveling back in time. repeating most things we have seen before.

4/10

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 8:19pm On May 18, 2019
Seunpaul01:
Avengers endgame is a total bullshit. What's the essence of traveling back in time. repeating most things we have seen before.

4/10

grin

Go and watch Telemundo or Zeeworld then.....you go dey alright ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 18, 2019
Bucky aka The Winter Soldier, and Sam aka Falcon are getting their own tv series

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 18, 2019
Loki TV series is definitely happening too. Disney+ is not _fucking around.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 8:56pm On May 18, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
Bucky aka The Winter Soldier, and Sam aka Falcon are getting their own tv series

They'd have fared better as a movie than a series.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 8:58pm On May 18, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
Loki TV series is definitely happening too. Disney+ is not _fucking around.

I trust Disney, they hardly ever disappoint fans. I'd have preferred it as a movie sha, but I understand why Disney decided to use it as series, to compete with other streaming companies out there.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 18, 2019
Beorn:

They'd have fared better as a movie than a series.

A movie will be too short to hold the different storylines of both. A TV series is perfect.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 18, 2019
Beorn:

I trust Disney, they hardly ever disappoint fans. I'd have preferred it as a movie sha, but I understand why Disney decided to use it as series, to compete with other streaming companies out there.

That, and the fact that Loki has a lot of potential. We will finally see him at his mischievous best.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 9:07pm On May 18, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

A movie will be too short to hold the different storylines of both. A TV series is perfect.

They'd make into a franchise and gradually build up the storylines like they did with the 3 Captain America films.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 18, 2019
Beorn:

They'd make into a franchise and gradually build up the storylines like they did with the 3 Captain America films.

Falcon will still get his own solo movie since he's the new Captain America now. This new tv series however, will follow the exploits of Falcon and Bucky in a different timeline. A timeline where Thanos hasn't laid his hands on the infinity stones.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 18, 2019
Ishilove:

The Skeleton Key is horror? I have sworn off horror after watching Annabelle: Creation. That movie messed me up real good. cry
that movie made me laugh..jaare.
if you want cool horrors try the SAW franchise, 666:children of the corn
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 18, 2019
My only concern is will the exact actors playing the role in MCU reprise their role in the series?
KoiceReloaded:

Falcon will still get his own solo movie since he's the new Captain America now. This new tv series however, will follow the exploits of Falcon and Bucky in a different timeline. A timeline where Thanos hasn't laid his hands on the infinity stones.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 18, 2019
alexistaiwo:
My only concern is will the exact actors playing the role in MCU reprise their role in the series?

Yup.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:27pm On May 18, 2019
simonjassy:

that movie made me laugh..jaare.
if you want cool horrors try the SAW franchise, 666:children of the corn
I'll pass. I hate horror
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 18, 2019
Apparently, Season 8 isn't as bad as some GoT fans want people to believe.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 18, 2019
I am sold

Especially loki my G cool
KoiceReloaded:

Yup.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 18, 2019
oyaskii:
As you can see..The things you just listed bro are things that wouldn't be worth remembering if the movie was that Dope in all ramifications, no dialogue, no singular emotion to tie to any character, cliché story...Titanic that came out 1996 and i can still remember almost all the scene without seeing the movie for another 5 years, i remember each score and the particular scene it was used from "Southampton"when Rose talks about titanic for the first time, to "Hard to Starboard" to "death of titanic" when it sank to "Come Josephine, in my flying machine" when Rose floats and stare to the stars after jack dies or the iconic "My heart will go on" by the Legendary Céline dion at the End....Avatar is nowhere near this heights in terms of relevance.
the funny thing here,is that i remember more scenes from avatar compared to titanic.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bamz(m): 12:42am On May 19, 2019
I have unlimited data for some days, what's the best site to download top quality movies?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) ... (3892) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.