Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,341 members, 7,888,082 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:52 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3877019 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) ... (3876) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
losprince:

See how you let that little compliment get into your head, because that one fellow was intrigued by your knowledge of the word pellucid, you decided to flabbergast the rest of us with your familiarity of synonyms.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
2019 never end na,joker might top it grin

The best comic book visual interpretation of the year emanates from DC. The name: Doom Patrol. You might have aurally perceived of it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Let the guy flex oooo.

Wetin be your own? Is it a bad thing to learn new big words for your vocabulary? grin

Koice, abeg, continue spitting that Wole Soyinka diction!

Lolz.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 5:59pm On Jun 08, 2019
DannyKoice:

The best comic book visual interpretation of the year emanates from DC. The name: Doom Patrol. You might have aurally perceived of it.
The same Doom Patrol. Wow. I watched the series up to episode 4 and stopped. Want to wait till the end of the series. I hate waiting every week for new episode.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Emekus92(m): 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2019
crowley:
all these DC & MARVEL fanboys shouting upandown cheesy cheesy Marvel all the way grin grin grin .Buh DC Doom Patrol sha!! very salvage..

Abeg Who Remember the name of that film wer them they curve bullet. you guyz remember na?
Wanted 2008
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2019
AHCB:
The same Doom Patrol. Wow. I watched the series up to episode 4 and stopped. Want to wait till the end of the series. I hate waiting every week for new episode.
Its already complete, I think it's 15 episodes or so.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2019
AHCB:

The season wrapped up last week. Great show.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CosmicPhoenix: 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
bookmark from now till tomorrow,there's a difference between MIGHT and WILL

iuwe:

Bookmarked
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CosmicPhoenix: 6:06pm On Jun 08, 2019
is it a movie?if the answer is no,then nobody gives a f*ck about it

DannyKoice:

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 6:06pm On Jun 08, 2019
JeromeBlack:

grin

It is a crossover and so, it is not canon and it is not true grin grin

Batman that ordinary Bane beat sense commot im bat head....

Come on just tell the whole story na, we both know why Batman lost to Bane.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 08, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:

Not a movie, but plenty gave a_fuck about it. Hardcore DC fanboys are raving about it across the cyberspace. Stop detesting, and check it out.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 6:12pm On Jun 08, 2019
So, going by reviews, Dark Phoenix was not so good and I wanted to spend money on it. Thank God I......

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CosmicPhoenix: 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2019
i'd rather watch buhari dance

DannyKoice:

Not a movie, but plenty gave a_fuck about it. Hardcore DC fanboys are raving about it across the cyber space. Stop detesting and check it out.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 6:14pm On Jun 08, 2019
DannyKoice:

The season wrapped up last week. Great show.
great. I'll get to it ASAP.

Want to rewatch Into the Badlands season 1. Men I really love The Widow. She's my ideal woman. She's everything Cercei Lannister and Daenerys isn't.

Hey any news about a movie adaptation of Spawn?
mekaprime:

Its already complete, I think it's 15 episodes or so.
Okay. Thanks.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
i'd rather watch buhari dance

Your loss. You're missing out.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 08, 2019
AHCB:

Want to rewatch Into the Badlands season 1. Men I really love The Widow. She's my ideal woman. She's everything Cercei Lannister and Daenerys isn't.

Nope.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 6:16pm On Jun 08, 2019
crowley:
all these DC & MARVEL fanboys shouting upandown cheesy cheesy Marvel all the way grin grin grin .Buh DC Doom Patrol sha!! very salvage..

Abeg Who Remember the name of that film wer them they curve bullet. you guyz remember na?

The movie's name is WANTED.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CosmicPhoenix: 6:19pm On Jun 08, 2019
i heard Swamp Trash is the fastest tv series to get cancelled (1 week),is it true?

DannyKoice:

Your loss. You're missing out.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 6:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
DannyKoice:

Nope.
ah men. They should try and make one. Really tired of marvel and DC measuring dick sizes everytime.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 6:22pm On Jun 08, 2019
DannyKoice:
X-Men: Dark Phoenix.

I’m flummoxed that with the incipient Disney buyout and this being the finale to Fox’s X-Men, they didn’t put this movie into the hands of someone with more experience. It’s limpidly obvious Kinberg hasn’t directed a movie of this scale and magnitude before.

Overall, I’m not sure what else to verbally express about this except that it’s genuinely hallow and unavailingly futile. The script is awful, and while the cast endeavored their best, they couldn't save this one.

5/10

Two unimpressive ratings from you and Ibk on Dark Phoenix. Thanks guys for helping me dodge the bullet.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by crowley(m): 6:24pm On Jun 08, 2019
hulk616:
I m done

grin grin must i call it solar system? grin someone that said our universe has one sun, what do you expect him to say when i say our milky way galaxy has millions of planets grin grin .. I have to bring it down to the level he might understand na. grin cheesy you cant teach a 5yrs old kid advance physics na. you dont want them going mad grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
i heard Swamp Trash is the fastest tv series to get cancelled (1 week),is it true?

A WB accountant mistook a 40 million tax cut for 14 million, and only realized his error when season 1 wrapped up production. Thus, WB had to cancel it because season 2 would have invariably become very expensive indeed. $80 million expensive.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2019
AHCB:
ah men. They should try and make one. Really tired of marvel and DC measuring dick sizes everytime.

I don't mind the dick measuring. Competition fosters perfection.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 08, 2019
Beorn:

Two unimpressive ratings from you and Ibk on Dark Phoenix. Thanks guys for helping me dodge the bullet.

I dunno... taste varies. My wife certainly loved it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 6:31pm On Jun 08, 2019
DannyKoice:

I dunno... taste varies. My wife certainly loved it.

This is bad news for one octopus-punny-ishi babe grin grin grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 6:32pm On Jun 08, 2019
I think this should put the Avengers vs Justice League to bed, so far its like the Avengers will take the L.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8TXlH_1KGY

Do well to read the comments,

MJBOLT
hulk616
JeromeBlack
iuwe
Raalsalghul
Afobear

Note: this video has the real Justice league and The Avengers, the video states their abilities so you be guys be the judge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CosmicPhoenix: 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2019
youtube videos are not the source materials,anybody can make a youtube video to suit his own narrative.

pryme:
I think this should put the Avengers vs Justice League to bed, so far its like the Avengers will take the L.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8TXlH_1KGY

Do well to read the comments,

MJBOLT
hulk616
JeromeBlack
iuwe
Raalsalghul
Afobear

Note: this video has the real Justice league and The Avengers, the video states their abilities so you be guys be the judge.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 6:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:

Koicereloaded, no offence, trust me bro, IMO, there was nothing special about that Doom Patrol. I follow all DC & Marvel series irrespective of how mediocre or great they are, and i can categorically tell you that Doom Patrol was just there. If you followed the present & last season of LOT, you'll understand what am trying to saying. The nostrils of a goat, a door way to another dimension..... seriously! & the time travel shenanigan poorly executed by Mr nobody, it's only in LOT you'll see such, i was so disappointed, i couldn't even finish the series. IMO, Teen Titans remains the best DC series.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 6:47pm On Jun 08, 2019
mekaprime:

Koicereloaded, no offence, trust me bro, IMO, there was nothing special about that Doom Patrol. I follow all DC & Marvel series irrespective of how mediocre or great they are, and i can categorically tell you that Doom Patrol was just there. If you followed the present & last seasons of LOT, you'll understand what am trying to saying. The nostrils of a goat, a door way to another dimension..... seriously! & the time travel shenanigan poorly executed by Mr nobody, it's only in LOT you'll see such, i was so disappointed, i couldn't even finish the series. IMO, Teen Titans remains the best DC series.

Teen titans is rubbish abeg. Didn't even finish the series.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 6:53pm On Jun 08, 2019
AHCB:

Okay. Thanks.

You mean the sequel?
The first one was played by Micheal Jai White.
Todd Mcfarlane has come out to say the next one is going to be more dark and brutal than the first one, as would be the one to oversee the project.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
mekaprime:

Koicereloaded, no offence, trust me bro, IMO, there was nothing special about that Doom Patrol. I follow all DC & Marvel series irrespective of how mediocre or great they are, and i can categorically tell you that Doom Patrol was just there. If you followed the present & last season of LOT, you'll understand what am trying to saying. The nostrils of a goat, a door way to another dimension..... seriously! & the time travel shenanigan poorly executed by Mr nobody, it's only in LOT you'll see such, i was so disappointed, i couldn't even finish the series. IMO, Teen Titans remains the best DC series.

I thoroughly enjoyed Doom Patrol, and going by the fans score on IMDb, the majority agreed with me.

Teen Titans that I cannot even finished the first episode... okay o.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 08, 2019
crowley:

grin grin must i call it solar system? grin someone that said our universe has one sun, what do you expect him to say when i say our milky way galaxy has millions of planets grin grin .. I have to bring it down to the level he might understand na. grin cheesy you cant teach a 5yrs old kid advance physics na. you dont want them going mad grin grin
hahahahahahah Savage 101 grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) ... (3876) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: oyaskii(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.