Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,720 members, 7,927,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 08:03 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3951778 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) (1403) ... (3894) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Hojuholape: 7:12pm On Jun 09, 2019
You are better than this.

Stop always trying to lowkey seek KoiceReloaded approval, your reviews usually mirrors his

mekaprime:
Hotel Mumbai..8.5/10
Genre: Drama, History, Thriller

A gripping flick depicting the realistic and gruesome events of the terrible attack on Mumbai by Islamic terrorists in 2008. Many movies do lead the viewer to the edge of a pit, leaving the viewer there until the very end were the tension is resolved, but this flick however, lead me to virtually innumerable pits from beginning to end, the rush i felt only surceased when the Closing credits rolled out. This flick reminds me of the saying which goes thus, It doesn't take a war to remind us of man's inhumanity to man . A truly brilliant flick.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 7:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

The usual, really. Someone started trouble, but when it gets too much for her, she ran to the mods, then brags about it later. undecided

Why do people even to run to mods at the slightest opportunity? That innocent post of mine you quoted was hidden and this one may suffer the same fate. Ask the mod that hid it to state a rule I broke up and he can't. I don't understand how someone would sit behind his device and hide any post that doesn't resonate well with him despite it not breaking any freaking rule.

If someone can abuse his power on a forum, I shudder at what evil they'll commit if given such a position offline.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 7:17pm On Jun 09, 2019
ibkayee:

You may not want to waste money on it but I still think it's watchable, if you followed the comics you'll probably be disappointed since the timelines are messed up for example but if you're watching it as just another 'fantasy/action' movie you probably won't hate it (maybe lol) cheesy

Hmmm. If I eventually change my mind and see this movie and I end up very disappointed, I'm trekking straight to UK to arrest you. angry cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 7:19pm On Jun 09, 2019
Beorn:

Hmmm. If I eventually change my mind and see this movie and I end up very disappointed, I'm trekking straight to UK to arrest you. cheesy
Lmao grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2019
ibkayee:

Lmao grin

Hobbs and Shaw is not coming out till August. Too far. I guess I'll just see Dark Phoenix next weekend without expecting much. That way I won't feel disappointed. Who knows, I might enjoy it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 7:32pm On Jun 09, 2019
Beorn:

Hobbs and Shaw is not coming out till August. Too far. I guess I'll just see Dark Phoenix next weekend without expecting much. That way I won't feel disappointed. Who knows, I might enjoy it.
Looking forward to Hobbs and Shaw, trailer looks good

Also looking forward to 'Anna' coming out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 7:37pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hojuholape:

Stop always trying to lowkey seek KoiceReloaded approval, your reviews usually mirrors his

In all honesty, i didn't even see his post until you mentioned it. I seek no validation from nobody & besides why should I? It's just a movie & asides the entertainment value, it adds nothing more to me, so why should I seek validation from my fellow man.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abdurrazaq(m): 7:37pm On Jun 09, 2019
Do the moderators investigate before actually handing out ban to people in here? Besides, there are so many unnecessary beefs/wars in this thread. Some key players need some growing ups to do undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 7:38pm On Jun 09, 2019
DEFENDOR...7/10
Genre:Comedy, Crime, Drama

The Acting, music score & writing all came together really well. It was quite funny, touching and clever. If you loved kick ass & bad ass, you'll probably love this one.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 7:38pm On Jun 09, 2019
ibkayee:

Looking forward to Hobbs and Shaw, trailer looks good

Also looking forward to 'Anna' coming out

I watched Anna's trailer when I saw Endgame and despite it being visually scintillating, I'm afraid it's just another Naked_ Weapon in the making.

It's basically going to be the same storyline about a girl trained as an assasin and uses her beauty to lure victims who are usually men into her trap before assassinating them. Then one day, she'll want out of the program and go after her bosses. I've seen this kind of clichéd storyline many times in the past.

Anyway, I'll be waiting for your review of it, so that if I'm proven right, I'll not waste money on it at the cinema. grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 7:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
Beorn:

I watched Anna's trailer when I saw Endgame and despite it being visually scintillating, I'm afraid it's just another Naked_ Weapon in the making.

It's basically going to be the same storyline about a girl trained as an assasin and uses her beauty to lure victims who are usually men into her trap before assassinating them. Then one day, she'll want out of the program and go after her bosses. I've seen this kind of clichéd storyline many times in the past.

Anyway, I'll be waiting for your review of it, so that if I'm proven right, I'll not waste money on it at the cinema. grin grin
grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 7:52pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hojuholape:

JBL, if I knew it was you behind the above moniker, i wouldn't have responded.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 8:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
SELFLESS...7/10
Genre: Action, Mystery, Sci-Fi

Asides Buried, I've never really seen Ryan Reynolds this emotional. A quite fascinating premise, though it lacked originality, it sure did deliver. The narration was eventful, i salute the cast, they all put quite an amazing performance. There were many
stirring moments in this flick, from gun play, fist fights to a car chase, you'll definitely find yourself rooting for Reynolds. A well crafted sci-fi flick if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Hojuholape: 8:36pm On Jun 09, 2019
This is not JeromeBlack.

Just stop trying to seek KoiceReloaded validation.

It doesn't speak well of you smiley
mekaprime:

JBL, if I knew it was you behind the above moniker, i wouldn't have responded.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hojuholape:
This is not JeromeBlack.

Just stop trying to seek KoiceReloaded validation.

It doesn't speak well of you smiley
And who said anything about JBL meaning JeromeBlack??.. this goes to show it's you. whoever you're, simply choose your next words carefully ,am totally not in for any shenanigan tonight.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Iosprince: 9:02pm On Jun 09, 2019
It's always good to have a spare moniker in handy just in case the mods decide to go ballistics undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Hojuholape: 9:17pm On Jun 09, 2019
Common advice to stop seeking KoiceReloaded validation and you are forming at the mouth.

My friend, if I refuse to choose my next words carefully, what can you do?

Pussycat angry

mekaprime:

And who said anything about JBL meaning JeromeBlack??.. this goes to show it's you. whoever you're, simply choose your next words carefully ,am totally not in for any shenanigan tonight.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bourne007(m): 10:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
Makes perfect sense smiley

KoiceReloaded:

High emergency response aren't very expeditious in real life, as opposed to movies, esp when you take into consideration that India was a 3rd World country. Like you would expect from any developing country, the bureaucracy and the red tapes can be frustratingly slow.

Furthermore, it's important to note that India's elite NSG commandos during that time weren't well funded, and had had to be mobilized from scratch. When you line up this infelicitous delays side by side, it's only natural that it took the commandos more than 7 hours to get to Taj Hotel when alternatively, it would have taken them less than 3 hours

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 10:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hojuholape:
Common advice to stop seeking KoiceReloaded validation and you are forming at the mouth.

My friend, if I refuse to choose my next words carefully, what can you do?

Pussycat angry

I knew you'd fall for this. I've heard you. To your tents, O Israel.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 10:30pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hojuholape:

Hahahha...like seriously? honestly, i fvck up.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by stano2(m): 11:17pm On Jun 09, 2019
Please where can i download John Wick from?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bourne007(m): 11:53pm On Jun 09, 2019
Mara ... Horror / Crime / Thriller
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by halalMACburger: 12:57am On Jun 10, 2019
Iosprince:
It's always good to have a spare moniker in handy just in case the mods decide to go ballistics undecided

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 1:28am On Jun 10, 2019
stano2:
Please where can i download John Wick from?
1,2 or 3?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 1:38am On Jun 10, 2019
Beorn:

Look at the bright side:
Low budget
And the film has Cillian Murphy. The guy is fuccking underrated
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by stano2(m): 2:58am On Jun 10, 2019
Ishilove:

1,2 or 3?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 7:21am On Jun 10, 2019
stano2:
the CamRip version is available and is everywhere.... if I mention site now... one spambot no go even allow make I put dot com before my ban go drop.... don't know how others do mention and go scout free

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 7:47am On Jun 10, 2019
stano2:
Guy cool down. Its barely 3 weeks since it was released in cinemas na. At least let the studio make their money back grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by stano2(m): 7:54am On Jun 10, 2019
Damfostopper:
the CamRip version is available and is everywhere.... if I mention site now... one spambot no go even allow make I put dot com before my ban go drop.... don't know how others do mention and go scout free
thanks but i won't try a camrip version
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 7:54am On Jun 10, 2019
mekaprime:
DEFENDOR...7/10
Genre:Comedy, Crime, Drama

The Acting, music score & writing all came together really well. It was quite funny, touching and clever. If you loved kick ass & bad ass, you'll probably love this one.
Who are the leads?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) (1403) ... (3894) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Palehair and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.