Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,393 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:09 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3875933 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) ... (3876) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by hdmovieswatch: 11:01am On Jun 17, 2019
<a href="https://www.watchmoviex.com">hd movies online</a>

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 11:05am On Jun 17, 2019
losprince:
Currently watching a bug's life, two minutes in and I'm already hooked and enjoying it. Got Antz on stand by ready to follow suit.

the scene that really cracked me up,
When Hopper was trying to explain to the ants the order of nature

i think it was something alone this lines or so

"the sun grows the food
The ants gathers the food for the grasshoppers
the grasshoppers eat the food"

and the Hopper's brother jumps in

"and the birds eat the grasshoppers,
You should have seen when a bird was trying to eat Hopper he was begging for his life, he was screaming pls dont eat me..."

Then Hopper grabbed his brother by the neck and squeezed it, cos he was just humiliated in front of the ant.

i was shaking with laugh.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 11:08am On Jun 17, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Be asking JAMB question there. Dem tell you say people dey go marvel university?

its normal for it to look like jamb question to YOU that know little or nothing.
those that read comics wont find this a difficult question

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 11:09am On Jun 17, 2019
pryme:

its normal for it to look like jamb question to YOU that know little or nothing.
those that read comics wont find this a difficult question

Comic book kee you there.

Do you think aje pakos have the luxury to buy comic books?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 11:21am On Jun 17, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Comic book kee you there.

Do you think aje pakos have the luxury to buy comic books?

so for your mind now I be aje butter, have you trekked 2 hours from your school to your house before?

I was just lucky I knew a friend that knew a friend back then, i was not opportune just lucky to stumble on comics in my secondary school days.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 11:45am On Jun 17, 2019
John Wick 3: Parabellum.

9.3/10.

As always, the boogeyman always delivers.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 12:39pm On Jun 17, 2019
pryme:

so for your mind now I be aje butter, have you trekked 2 hours from your school to your house before?

I was just lucky I knew a friend that knew a friend back then, i was not opportune just lucky to stumble on comics in my secondary school days.

nobody cares about your life story.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 12:51pm On Jun 17, 2019
J2381:
John Wick 3: Parabellum.

9.3/10.

As always, the boogeyman always delivers.
Cinema?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

nobody cares about your life story.

Is it your life story?

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 12:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mekaprime, ornicus, Koicereloaded

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 12:57pm On Jun 17, 2019
pryme:

So you are a real hardened pako?

Much respect. AREA!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 1:20pm On Jun 17, 2019
Ishilove:

Cinema?
Calm down sister, the movie just came out last month and you're already looking for br-rip? The people who made this picture have got to eat you know.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 1:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
Ishilove:
You may find the procedure necessary to fix this problem to be quite mundane since you're not so tech savvy, I suggest you take it to a computer engineer, there are ones that can be trusted (like at slot) you can stay there till they finish. Have them back up your hard drive first although a serious geek would know this.

Try and fix this problem ASAP otherwise one day your system will trip off and reboot followed by reinstallation of windows only for you to find your hard drive wiped clean.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 1:32pm On Jun 17, 2019
Madame. Go and buy new laptop. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 1:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
pryme:

the scene that really cracked me up,
When Hopper was trying to explain to the ants the order of nature

i think it was something alone this lines or so

"the sun grows the food
The ants gathers the food for the grasshoppers
the grasshoppers eat the food"

and the Hopper's brother jumps in

"and the birds eat the grasshoppers,
You should have seen when a bird was trying to eat Hopper he was begging for his life, he was screaming pls dont eat me..."

Then Hopper grabbed his brother by the neck and squeezed it, cos he was just humiliated in front of the ant.

i was shaking with laugh.
Yeah, twas indeed hilarious. The entire picture was engrossing. Have you seen Antz? Is it as good as a bug's Life?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
JeromeBlack:

This will suffice, but it's not necessary. The problem can be fixed, and it's cheaper than buying a new laptop.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2019
Ishilove:

I don't think the problem is malware related. I once had similar display on my PC. I think mine was outdated & faulty driver, so said the engineer. It didn't cost me though, because a friend did the updates for me.
You have nothing to be scared about, its not actually a big deal. Just take it to a laptop engineer, tell 'em you believe the problem is outdated & faulty driver, make sure you don't appear naive, otherwise dem go charge you die(i learnt that the hard way). Nowadays, whatever problem my PC has, i do my research before seeing the engineer, it eradicates naivety & makes me a better haggler.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
losprince:

You may find the procedure necessary to fix this problem to be quite mundane since you're not so tech savvy, I suggest you take it to a computer engineer, there are ones that can be trusted (like at slot) you can stay there till they finish. Have them back up your hard drive first although a serious geek would know this.

Try and fix this problem ASAP otherwise one day your system will trip off and reboot followed by reinstallation of windows only for you to find your hard drive wiped clean.
Thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
mekaprime:

I don't think the problem is malware related. I once had similar display on my PC. I think mine was outdated & faulty driver, so said the engineer. It didn't cost me though, because a friend did the updates for me.
You have nothing to be scared about, its not actually a big deal. Just take it to a laptop engineer, tell 'em you believe the problem is outdated & faulty driver, make sure you don't appear naive, otherwise dem go charge you die(i learnt that the hard way). Nowadays, whatever problem my PC has, i do my research before seeing the engineer, it eradicates naivety & makes me a better haggler.
I'm afraid this will be impossible. I'm a very inquisitive person and I will keep asking questions that will betray me. Thanks anyway. I may meet up with ornicus to handover the computer to him. I no get power grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bidemz(m): 1:51pm On Jun 17, 2019
Hi everyone. Can anyone pls refer me to a reliable site(like Fz) to download IPMAN LEGACY......Thanks.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 17, 2019
Ishilove:

It's great that you posted this screenshot cuz now I've deduced the specific problem your PC is facing. It's nothing serious.

At the top of the screen, that caption that reads “DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL_TO” can be caused by an incompatible driver you may have inadvertently installed in your system.

To fix this error, try booting your Windows 7 into Safe Mode, and then uninstall the problematic driver.

If you're not tech savvy, this is a step by step of how to boot into Safe Mode.

- Immediately after the PC is powered on or restarted, tap the F8 key in 1 second intervals.
- After your computer displays hardware information and runs a memory test, the Advanced Boot Options menu will appear.
- Use the arrow keys to select Safe Mode or Safe Mode with Networking and press ENTER .
- After you have entered the Safe Mode, open the DEVICE MANAGER
- Find the device or the hardware component with the faulty driver
- Access the properties of the hardware component with the faulty driver
- Delete the faulty driver
- Reboot your PC to normal.

If you can't do any of this, then take your PC to a computer engineer. and tell them to locate and uninstall an incompatible driver in your system. A person that knows their way around a PC should be able to do it in 5 minutes tops. Remember, don't update your OS, it's only for extreme measures.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

It's great that you posted this screenshot cuz now I've deduced the specific problem your PC is facing. It's nothing serious.

At the top of the screen, that caption that reads “DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL_TO” can be caused by an incompatible driver you may have inadvertently installed in your system.

To fix this error, try booting your Windows 7 into Safe Mode, and then uninstall the problematic driver.

If you're not tech savvy, this is a step by step of how to boot into Safe Mode.

- Immediately after the PC is powered on or restarted (usually after you hear tap the F8 key in 1 second intervals.
- After your computer displays hardware information and runs a memory test, the Advanced Boot Options menu will appear.
- Use the arrow keys to select Safe Mode or Safe Mode with Networking and press ENTER .
- After you have entered the Safe Mode, open the DEVICE MANAGER
- Find the device or the hardware component with the faulty driver
- Access the properties of the hardware component with the faulty driver
- Delete the faulty driver
- Reboot your PC to normal.

If you can't do any of this, then take your PC to a computer engineer. and tell to locate and uninstall an incompatible driver in your system. A person that knows their way around a PC will be able to do it in 5 minutes tops. Remember, don't update your OS, it's only for extreme measures.
How will I know which component has a faulty driver? Will it say 'this driver is faulty'?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Clubmaster: 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2019
Hustle ooo make one outdated laptop no come dey give you sleepless nights grin

JeromeBlack:

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
losprince:

Yeah, twas indeed hilarious. The entire picture was engrossing. Have you seen Antz? Is it as good as a bug's Life?

Antz is very OK, but not as good as bugs Life. It's been long i saw it though, those good old days when Channels TV was the only station airing cartoons i.e before Galaxy & Silverbird TV came up.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2019
Ishilove:

How will I know which component has a faulty driver? Will it say 'this driver is faulty'?

Good question.

It won't. The best way to know is by accessing properties of the hardware component of every driver. It's called troubleshooting. The quickest way to do this is click or tap on each component and then press ALT+ENTER on your keyboard.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2019
Ishilove:

That's why I referred you to wise driver care. It should update all your drivers
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
ornicus:

That's why I referred you to wise driver care. It should update all your drivers

Now, that's a very good advice.

Ishilove, do this, it will update all your drivers. Then, run an antivirus, preferably Bitdefender, it will automatically delete any lingering incompatible driver from your system.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2019
pryme:

If I hear, so those two hours na just for trekking, you no day play ball for road or visit game center?. we know how e day be jare, once you're trekking with friends, one can spend the whole day.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Ishilove, do this, it will update all your drivers. Then, run an antivirus, preferably Bitdefender, it will automatically delete any lingering incompatible driver from your system.
Thanks a lot, I appreciate your advise.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2019
losprince:

This will suffice, but it's not necessary. The problem can be fixed, and it's cheaper than buying a new laptop.

Which fixed? Half dead laptop?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 2:43pm On Jun 17, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Ishilove, do this, it will update all your drivers. Then, run an antivirus, preferably Bitdefender , it will automatically delete any lingering incompatible driver from your system.
Is the bolded a free or paid software??
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Satan66(m): 2:56pm On Jun 17, 2019
Seun:
You can’t have a character who has genius level intelligence and is also all-powerful, because he would be realistically unbeatable. If you have God like powers and yet keep losing, you cannot be that bright. This applies to Superman, too.
every superhero must have a weakness.
take deadpool for example, he is basically unkillable even if you decapitated him.
it took a whole other season before we got to see the only way he could be killed.

superman is the way he is because he is weak hearted.
he doesn't have the balls to kill.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) ... (3876) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: phr0nesis(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.