Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,849 members, 7,886,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:25 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3873751 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) ... (3876) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2019
oyaskii:
Cassey Affleck did more to earn an Oscar here than in Manchester by the Sea.

Disagreed.

My personal opinion though.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by spenca: 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
oyaskii:
What Resolution is this? Is it Legal? wink cheesy

any resolution legal in as much as it displays on my 52"
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dreydoe(m): 7:38pm On Aug 05, 2019
chillychill:

Ok
you know who is behind this profile right?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 7:55pm On Aug 05, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
Where is mekaprime? Nigga has gone missing for the past week. I hope he's alright.
A million thanks for your concern bro, i seriously appreciate. Our people say that A chuo aja ma a hughi udele, a mara na ihe mere be ndimmuo, which translates to if the vulture fails to hover at the end of a sacrifice, then you know that something happened in the land of spirits.
Meaning: The regulars must be around otherwise something is amiss. Am very much ok sir, it's just that i was super super busy at work all through the week that I barely had time to myself.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Mekaprime disappointed me yesterday. angry

What an enigma. One moment, he's making insightful contributions that are grounded in fact... then you flip on the other side, and he's making conjectures, like arguing that facts are repeated processes, instead of something that has happened or in actuality.

Hahahha don't be. To be frank, what i always knew as fact from time immemorial is basically rooted within the confines of science. So thanks for the exposition, it was an eye opener to me. If I may ask a personal question, why didn't you consider a career in LAW?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2019
Godzilla king of monsters..5/10
Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy

I was very much disappointed at this flick, as i kinda expected way more. For starters, the plot was very weak, the acting was just average & barely convincing. Worst of it all, the movie lacked the thrills necessary for a monster movie(I actually slept off twice). Asides the CGI & visual effects, the movie basically had nothing else in its favour. IMHO, Kong Skull island, remains the best flick in the MonsterVerse franchise & with how things went for this flick, i seriously hope & pray they don't mess up Kong vs Godzilla.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2019
The collection..6/10
Genre: Action, Horror, Thriller

A Sequel to the 2009 movie THE COLLECTOR. Though, it wasn't as good or near good the first flick, it still manages to deliver an edge of the seat & a tensed atmosphere to its viewers, with its bloody, gory & dismemberment scenes. So if you fancy the above, then this flick is for you.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2019
mekaprime:

I was very much disappointed at this flick, as i kinda expected way more. For starters, the plot was very weak, the acting was just average & barely convincing. Worst of it all, the movie lacked the thrills necessary for a monster movie(I actually slept off twice). Asides the CGI & visual effects, the movie basically had nothing else in its favour. IMHO, Kong Skull island, remains the best flick in the MonsterVerse franchise & with how things went for this flick, i seriously hope & pray they don't mess up Kong vs Godzilla.
thank for this review man.

Do you have review for Hobbs and Shaw ?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by chillychill(f): 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
Dreydoe:

So? undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
hulk616:

Dont rely on one person's review. Godzilla king of monsters was action packed. Monster movies usually have retarded plots, therefore criticising the plot is a waste.

Godzilla KOM was interesting. The monster fights were some advanced CGI graphics galore. The acting from certain characters was quite good.

As for Hobbs and Shaw, the movie is just action. Pure action. A good summer flick. It is not as good as the other fast and furious movies but it is still an entertaining flick. Watch out for the funny cameos and Idris Elba's badass swagger.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 05, 2019
mekaprime:

Hahahha don't be. To be frank, what i always knew as fact from time immemorial is basically rooted within the confines of science. So thanks for the exposition, it was an eye opener to me. If I may ask a personal question, why didn't you consider a career in LAW?

Never gave it a teeny meeny bit of consideration. Do you know the sort of cramming and jacking that comes with that course? And at the end of the day, you're not even guaranteed a handsome payday. No, thanks. cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2019
mekaprime:

A million thanks for your concern bro, i seriously appreciate. Our people say that A chuo aja ma a hughi udele, a mara na ihe mere be ndimmuo, which translates to if the vulture fails to hover at the end of a sacrifice, then you know that something happened in the land of spirits.
Meaning: The regulars must be around otherwise something is amiss. Am very much ok sir, it's just that i was super super busy at work all through the week that I barely had time to myself.

Woohoo! Welcome back bro. This thread hasn't been the same without you. Tell your supervisor/boss to be gentle on you, you hear? Or better yet, you can hand in your work notice, and come and work for me... I need a chauffeur.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Never gave it a teeny meeny bit of consideration. Do you know the sort of cramming and jacking that comes with that course? And at the end of the day, you're not even guaranteed a handsome payday. No, thanks. cheesy
lolz.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 05, 2019
Dreydoe:

Keep it in your pants. bro.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

I thought the pay would be at least handsome in the US?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Woohoo! Welcome back bro. This thread hasn't been the same without you. Tell your supervisor/boss to be gentle on you, you hear? Or better yet, you can hand in your work notice, and come and work for me... I need a chauffeur.
Lolz, No wahalla na, if you go fit pay me wella, pay my flight money & organise were I go stay if I cross over, then am game.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2019
mekaprime:

I dunno... I don't have the slightest urge to see this movie. My movie instinct tells me I'm gonna hate it, and it's rarely wrong.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 8:27pm On Aug 05, 2019
hulk616:
Sorry I don't.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
mekaprime:

Lolz, No wahalla na, if you go fit pay me wella, pay my flight money & organise were I go stay if I cross over, then am game.

What flight money? I need a chauffeur for my mother that lives in Anambra state. Accommodation is no problem. Since you will also double as her gateman, you'll be living in the one room apartment boy's quarters that is constructed beside the main gate.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

I dunno... I don't have the slightest urge he urge to see this movie. My movie instinct tells me I'm gonna hate it, and it's rarely wrong.
Lolz, you might actually enjoy it though, it all boils down to ones expectation. The flick fell short of mine in every way. IMO, Kong skull island was a better flick than this.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

What flight money? I need a chauffeur for my mother that lives in Anambra state. Accommodation is no problem. Since you will also double as her gateman, you'll be living in the one room apartment boy's quarters that is constructed beside the main gate.
Hahahhaha.this cracked me up real good..My Chi doesn't support this one.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
oyaskii:
A Sarcasm to illustrate how bad he's Oscar win for "Manchester by the sea" was.
I think Casey deserved the Oscar win. His performance was gritty. He projected so much misery and self-loathing that I found myself depressed after watching the movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
mekaprime:

I thought the pay would be at least handsome in the US?
First, I will have to contend with Harvard and Yale graduates for an associate position in a Law firm. It's a loss already. I'll be better off in Nigeria.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2019
mekaprime:

Hahahhaha.this cracked me up real good..My Chi doesn't support this one.

Tell your chi to support it o. My mom needs a chauffeur/gateman. angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2019
mekaprime:

Emeka Edochie grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2019
movie fun fact
Jaimie Alexander

The actress was almost paralysed when she slipped on a staircase during the filming of Thor: The Dark World. She herniated a disk in her Thoracic spine, dislocated her left shoulder,tore her right Rhomboid, and chipped eleven of her vertebrae, from the fall. The star was in hospital for a week and didn’t return to the set for a month.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:41pm On Aug 05, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Don't be so cynical. People get into trouble every day. People need lawyers to bail them. All you need to do to get steady jobs is hang around police stations. Sure banker
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
mekaprime:
movie fun fact
Jaimie Alexander

The actress was almost paralysed when she slipped on a staircase during the filming of Thor: The Dark World. She herniated a disk in her Thoracic spine, dislocated her left shoulder,tore her right Rhomboid, and chipped eleven of her vertebrae, from the fall. The star was in hospital for a week and didn’t return to the set for a month.
Unto what level na? Because of feem?? A stunt double would have saved her all these pains
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2019
Ishilove:

Don't be so cynical. People get into trouble every day. People need lawyers to bail them. All you need to do to get steady jobs is hang around police stations. Sure banker

Aha. So you want me to be an ambulance chaser? Those guys earn next to nothing. A transit driver earns in a week what those poor souls earn in a month.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dreydoe(m): 8:46pm On Aug 05, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Keep it in your pants. bro.
smile
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2019
Ishilove:
Emeka Edochie grin
Lolz. A fine evening Lady Ishilove.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dreydoe(m): 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2019
chillychill:

So? undecided
lol
Just wanted to confirm you remember me.

Please check your email am trying to send you message..kindly accept

(1) (2) (3) ... (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) ... (3876) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: bugatti453(m), Ellexy and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.