Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,512 members, 7,895,143 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 11:26 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1654) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3892245 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) ... (3879) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 12:28pm On Oct 01, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Who ever take that bot serious is insane

calling him a bot is flattering. a bot has a purpose. the fagman is purposeless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 12:29pm On Oct 01, 2019
iamoyindamola:
yet you call on the mods whenever you getting roasted
Rat!!!

he's not a snitch I'll give him that. Kaycee7 is the snitch. that one is a complete bitch.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 12:37pm On Oct 01, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

What is this one even sayin all this unnecessary brain dead epistle for relevance are you this desperate to be taken seriously you are even more pathetic than I thought fagman.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Clubmaster: 12:40pm On Oct 01, 2019
Everything you wrote here reeks of Hollywood which is a very crucial extension of the western world brainwashing machinery.

There is more to life than what you see in the movies.

JeromeBlack:

You should be mature enough to understand that the question you are asking defeats the very point you made.

People react differently to situations. A lot of soldiers come back from war broken. Some become suicidal. Some become paranoid. Some become aggressive. Some move on to be successful but have recurring nightmares about war.

You asked about the slaves that did not commit suicide. Well, there are people like you that are content with mediocrity and bondage. Those that would'nt mind living in servitude to oppressors.

Then, there are people who'd fight for their freedom. They want to be free or die. They aren't contented with mediocrity. Those are the slaves that runaway.

Then, there are those who are philosophers. Who know that both options lead to death. A runaway slave is eventually caught and killed slowly. A contented slave will still die in bondage. So the sweetheart embrace of death and freedom in said death is their best option.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 12:40pm On Oct 01, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

don't mind the low iq fairy. the western media has brainwashed him finish. what is left is just a sad little man lashing out through the internet at people that threaten his fantasy bubble.

The same western countries that your Nigerian laws and curriculum are based on?

grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2019
Clubmaster:
Everything you wrote here reeks of Hollywood which is a very crucial extension of the western world brainwashing machinery.

There is more to life than what you see in the movies.

See this clown. After being intellectually crushed, you are now talking nonsense.

Unlike you, when I comment, I comment from a global experience from decades of international studying and business.

Unlike you, my knowledge of the west is from living there. When I talk about america, it is from live experience unlike you who only knows america from Hollywood movies.

In short, I am not your intellectual mate. Go and read some news abeg. Educate yourself.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Clubmaster: 12:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
Then he reverts back to type grin

JeromeBlack:

See this clown. After being intellectually crushed, you are now talking nonsense.

Unlike you, when I comment, I comment from a global experience from decades of international studying and business.

Unlike you, my knowledge of the west is from living there. When I talk about america, it is from live experience unlike you who only know america from Hollywood movies.

In short, I am not your intellectual mate. Go and read some news abeg. Educate yourself.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
You kids want another airstrike called in?

Can the two of you stop your homoerotic slapping, get a room and allow people to discuss movies on this thread?

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2019
Clubmaster:
Then he reverts back to type grin

Sharrap. Any unbiased person seeing our comments here would know that you lack certain reasoning skills like the typical Nigerian

I am still surprised how you escaped the shackles of religion.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2019
ornicus:

Can the two of you stop your homoerotic slapping, get a room and allow people to discuss movies on this thread?

The snitch has arrived.

grin

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Clubmaster: 12:50pm On Oct 01, 2019
Whenever I see you start a comment with Sharrap, I always skip the rest of the comment and I am sure you know why.

JeromeBlack:

Sharrap. Any unbiased person seeing our comments here would know that you lack certain reasoning skills like the typical Nigerian

I am still surprised how you escaped the shackles of religion.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 1:05pm On Oct 01, 2019
Clubmaster:
Whenever I see you start a comment with Sharrap, I always skip the rest of the comment and I am sure you know why.

Sharrap
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 01, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2019
Fast Colour-

Slow burn....very slow burn. Super slow burn, BUT worth it at the end. The villains weren't so villainous after all.

6.9/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 1:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
ornicus:
Hold on, let me charge my phone so the camera can be sharp tongue grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
Ishilove:

Hold on, let me charge my phone so the camera can be sharp tongue grin

When you upload the wrong meme angry
But send them anyway kiss
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 1:24pm On Oct 01, 2019
ornicus:

As in ehn, it is getting tiresome. They always hijack the thread for nonsense. Check the last five pages and see how saturated the thread is with rubbish
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2019
ornicus:

When you upload the wrong meme angry
But send them anyway kiss
Ehn, hold on, ade come cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 1:35pm On Oct 01, 2019
IHate9jerianss:
Forget all the positive and negative hype surrounding this movie.I can bet my last kobo many people will watch this movie once and wont return to watch it a second time because it will be as boring as that scorcese movie taxi driver
Whatever man, People watching it and not returning to watch it again is really not my concern as of now i mean it is thier money and time so they can do as they seem fit, so it's neither here nor there for me...as for me and myself i am fully ready for it to "bore" me as you suggested.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2019

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2019
Beorn1:

Common sense is far from you. Go back to the picture JeromeBlack uploaded, it was talking about Tacha fans protesting her disqualification. Are you naturally dense or did you acquire your stupidity today? I responded that those protesting are jobless yoots, I didn't say all those that watch BBN are jobless. I watch BB for its entertainment, nothing concern me with protest, get that into that heavy septic tank you call a head.

You've to be mentälly retardëd and a rank idiöt not to understand simple things. You must've been born dumb, stupid and morönic for you to be this pathetic with simple comprehension.

Dumbfücks like you should understand that you can't detect what entertains one or not. The movies that you watch, are the production companies paying you? Do you get a dime after watching or rating a movie, you sick bastard!!? Don't you download them with your MBs for entertainment? So, who the hell are you to dictate to me what I'd watch or not? See, I'm not in the mood to tolerate your generational foolishness. Kindly fvck off, you midlife crisis-suffering piece of shit!!
This is just wonderful shocked shocked
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IKON360(m): 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2019
So I just saw Lord of the Rings 1, it's a mighty nice movie and I see why Peter Jackson won an Oscar for it. The movie was quite cool... I'd give it a 7 or 8 out of 10. Cos the directing was dope.

Pirates of Caribbean Curse of Black Pearl 8/10
Pirates of Caribbean Dead man's Chest 7/10
Pirates of Caribbean at World's end 6/10(I'd give it a 5 but its among the most expensive movies ever made so...)
Pirates of Caribbean on Stranger Tides 9/10 my best Pirates of Caribbean movie so far.
So later I'd watch Lord of the Rings 2 and 3 and Pirates of Caribbean 4 I'd drop my ratings too
The Hustle 7/10 there were some legit punch lines in that movie eg, if her tits were batteries they would be in a watch. Shit!!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 01, 2019
Fast and furious Hobbs and Shaw
Rating 1/10

The 1 is for the wrestler

This movie refused to obey the law of physics.
They jumped from over 30,000 feet and released their shoot at 50 meters from the ground and they survived.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 01, 2019
Ishilove:

You folks and these you '66' usernames can Sha confuse a porson. embarassed grin
how

616 is different from 667 undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by seankafor(m): 3:18pm On Oct 01, 2019
hulk616:
Fast and furious Hobbs and Shaw
Rating 1/10

The 1 is for the wrestler

This movie refused to obey the law of physics.
They jumped from over 30,000 feet and released their shoot at 50 meters from the ground and they survived.
go back to your trenches and continue watching your big brother naija if u want fictionless acting and shows
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 3:24pm On Oct 01, 2019
IKON360:
So I just saw Lord of the Rings 1, it's a mighty nice movie and I see why Peter Jackson won an Oscar for it. The movie was quite cool... I'd give it a 7 or 8 out of 10. Cos the directing was dope.

Pirates of Caribbean Curse of Black Pearl 8/10
Pirates of Caribbean Dead man's Chest 7/10
Pirates of Caribbean at World's end 6/10(I'd give it a 5 but its among the most expensive movies ever made so...)
Pirates of Caribbean on Stranger Tides 9/10 my best Pirates of Caribbean movie so far.
So later I'd watch Lord of the Rings 2 and 3 and Pirates of Caribbean 4 I'd drop my ratings too
The Hustle 7/10 there were some legit punch lines in that movie eg, if her tits were batteries they would be in a watch. Shit!!
You're just seeing LOTR too?? shocked....your list is gold nonetheless

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IKON360(m): 3:58pm On Oct 01, 2019
Itzneowizy:
You're just seeing LOTR too?? shocked....your list is gold nonetheless
I am, it's not my fault sha. Thanks by the way.
Lord of the rings Two Towers, 8/10. No wonder so many people loved the movies. When I'm done with Return of the King, I'll watch the Hobbits
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2019
IKON360:

Lord of the rings Two Towers, 8/10. No wonder so many people loved the movies. When I'm done with Return of the King, I'll watch the Hobbits

The hobbit is a 100 page book. I expected the first movie to be the only movie. The filler in the hobbit movies is cray. The five armies movie is less than 2 pages in the book.

Personally all I enjoyed in the five armies was the fight with smaug. Which was all of 10 minutes. The producers must have thought the same since the posters had what's his name facing down smaug
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IKON360(m): 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2019
ornicus:

The hobbit is a 100 page book. I expected the first movie to be the only movie. The filler in the hobbit movies is cray. The five armies movie is less than 2 pages in the book.

Personally all I enjoyed in the five armies was the fight with smaug. Which was all of 10 minutes. The producers must have thought the same since the posters had what's his name facing down smaug
I Wil still watch it, I don't think there is anyone who watched and enjoyed LOTR that has not seen Hobbit. It's only people like me that have not seen Lord of the Rings that have not seen Hobbit
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by toluxe0075: 4:07pm On Oct 01, 2019
IKON360:

Don't set your expectations way too high for hobbits. It was below par compared to Lord of the rings. Peter Jackson had little time to prepare for hobbit after GUILLERMO DEL TORO decided not to direct it. I would have love to see Toro's direction for the hobbit.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nova15: 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2019
IKON360:

You should have started with the hobbit
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2019
seankafor:
go back to your trenches and continue watching your big brother naija if u want fictionless acting and shows
big brother naija what is that

(1) (2) (3) ... (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) ... (3879) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.