Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,762 members, 7,930,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:01 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1735) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3958062 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) ... (3896) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by toluxe0075: 10:14pm On Nov 12, 2019
mekaprime:

Lolz, fair enough, different strokes for different folks then. The incessant singing & dancing was what made me develop a strong aversion for Indian movies. A typical Indian movie goes thus;
Boy likes girl,
Girl plays hard to get,
Boy see girl at the market place & tries to woo girl by singing. As if that's not enough, the whole traders in market, as in people way the whole thing no concern, would abandon their wares & join in the singing & dancing, at the end of the celebration in the market place, girl falls for boy, the rest is history.

You forgot to add hero against corrupt system.
grin However, they also have exceptional and intelligent movie outside boy meet girl or a hero against corrupt system. Movies like Drishyam, Jolly LLB, Pink, PK, A Wednesday, just to mention a few, are some of the good Bollywood movie out there. I feel they do more of the boy meet girl and hero against corrupt system because Indians love those kind of movies. The massive figures from box office generated by these movies seems to support my assertion. Those movies are like their "playing safe" kind of movie. Studios are sure of Return Of investment especially when they have their good looking actors attach to them. It's just like Hollywood making sequels and rebooting old successful movies to play safe at the box office.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 3:00am On Nov 13, 2019
Hunger Games

7.9 / 10

Sad that I am just seeing this now, very good movie... Enjoyed it from start to finish.. Great story... Can't wait to see the Sequels smiley

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 6:28am On Nov 13, 2019
abduleez1:

Wtf?? Really?? They wanna squeeze the juice out of it then.
it"s like milking a dead cow at this point but i don't think Gerard Butler is getting any serious role any time soon so na to dey save president dey go.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 6:47am On Nov 13, 2019
oyaskii:
it"s like milking a dead cow at this point but i don't think Gerard Butler is getting any serious role any time soon so na to dey save president dey go.

grin grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 6:50am On Nov 13, 2019
mekaprime:

Lolz, fair enough, different strokes for different folks then. The incessant singing & dancing was what made me develop a strong aversion for Indian movies. A typical Indian movie goes thus;
Boy likes girl,
Girl plays hard to get,
Boy see girl at the market place & tries to woo girl by singing. As if that's not enough, the whole traders in market, as in people way the whole thing no concern, would abandon their wares & join in the singing & dancing, at the end of the celebration in the market place, girl falls for boy, the rest is history.
grin grin grin
I haven't watched anything remotely resembling this in a long, long while. Maybe you should try avoiding the romance flicks. Check out more drama, thriller and a few select comedy.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 13, 2019
Kaycee7:

grin grin grin
I haven't watched anything remotely resembling this in a long, long while. Maybe you should try avoiding the romance flicks. Check out more drama, thriller and a few select comedy.

Don’t lie jare. Let it all out. Show us your hard drive. I bet we will see hd thumbs of dancing women in flowing saris grin

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 7:17am On Nov 13, 2019
ornicus:

Don’t lie jare. Let it all out. Show us your hard drive. I bet we will see hd thumbs of dancing women in flowing saris grin
Those are for........ erm,......eer........ research purposes.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 13, 2019
urahara:
Koicereloaded , what are your reviews of terminator genesys ?

The story had potential, but was poorly executed. Las las, it's a trainwreck.

In my opinion;
Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991) > The Terminator (1984) > Terminator: Dark Fate (2019) > Terminator Salvation (2009) > Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003) > Terminator Genisys (2015).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abdurrazaq(m): 9:05am On Nov 13, 2019
ornicus:

Check out these bollywood movies and you won't be disappointed
1. New York
2. Fan
3. Baghban
4. Sultan
5. Brothers
6. Kesari
7. Lagaan
8. Dangal
9. Like Stars on Earth
10. Chiller Party
11. Hichki
12. 3 Idiots
13. Rockstar
14. London Dreams
15. Players
16. Swades
17. My name is Khan
18. Aashiqui 2
19. Sabjit
20. Chak De India

There are so many more that do not directly follow the pattern described by mekaprime. A classic romantic movie from Bollywood is Veer Zaara. It is a romantic movie with a difference.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dotng: 9:46am On Nov 13, 2019
Joker (2019) [HC-HDRip] on Net Naija
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 13, 2019
abdurrazaq:

1. New York
2. Fan
3. Baghban
4. Sultan
5. Brothers
6. Kesari
7. Lagaan
8. Dangal
9. Like Stars on Earth
10. Chiller Party
11. Hichki
12. 3 Idiots
13. Rockstar
14. London Dreams
15. Players
16. Swades
17. My name is Khan
18. Aashiqui 2
19. Sabjit
20. Chak De India

There are so many more that do not directly follow the pattern described by mekaprime. A classic romantic movie from Bollywood is Veer Zaara. It is a romantic movie with a difference.

Where have all the real macho men gone . angry

Just lookit these candyarse boys watching nollywood numbers cry

My guy kaycee7 burly bellowing hardcore wwe on the outside, soft syrupy chewing gum zee world on the inside cry

Now abdurrazaq too is coming out of closet.

How many more men are going to admit to watching pansy Bollywood numbers?

I am just trolling oooo
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 13, 2019
abdurrazaq:

1. New York
2. Fan
3. Baghban
4. Sultan
5. Brothers
6. Kesari
7. Lagaan
8. Dangal
9. Like Stars on Earth
10. Chiller Party
11. Hichki
12. 3 Idiots
13. Rockstar
14. London Dreams
15. Players
16. Swades
17. My name is Khan
18. Aashiqui 2
19. Sabjit
20. Chak De India

thank you so much for the beautiful list. grin grin grin grin I m adding the unwatched to my bollywood collections

Please if you have any bollywood movie that has Katrina Kaif and Deepika please pass the title over to me grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 10:56am On Nov 13, 2019
hulk616:
thank you so much for the beautiful list. grin grin grin grin I m adding the unwatched to my bollywood collections

Please if you have any bollywood movie that has Katrina Kaif and Deepika please pass the title over to me grin
Check out Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani then...One of Deepika Padukone gems.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 11:04am On Nov 13, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

The story had potential, but was poorly executed. Las las, it's a trainwreck.

In my opinion;
Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991) > The Terminator (1984) > Terminator: Dark Fate (2019) > Terminator Salvation (2009) > Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003) > Terminator Genisys (2015).

Time to "dead" this franchise...yeah? For a franchise already inducted into the National Film Registry absolutely no need dragging it on with medicore sequels.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 13, 2019
oyaskii:
Check out Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani then...One of Deepika Padukone gems.
thank you grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 11:49am On Nov 13, 2019
Perfume: The Story Of A Murderer.

10/10.

Everytime I watch this movie my rating always increase. grin

Ishilove have you seen this movie?

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IHate9jerianss(m): 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
J2381:
Perfume: The Story Of A Murderer
10/10.
I love it

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nova15: 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2019
Reviews for "Midway" from anybody?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abdurrazaq(m): 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
ornicus:

Where have all the real macho men gone . angry

Just lookit these candyarse boys watching nollywood numbers cry

My guy kaycee7 burly bellowing hardcore wwe on the outside, soft syrupy chewing gum zee world on the inside cry

Now abdurrazaq too is coming out of closet.

How many more men are going to admit to watching pansy Bollywood numbers?

I am just trolling oooo

Bollywood has always been my point of call when I need to see comedy and romantic movies. I also look forward to the music tongue

I don't do their action movies though except few ones from Hrithrik Roshan, Salman Khan and sometimes, Aamir Khan.

Bollywood rocks grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bratking(m): 5:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
abdurrazaq:

Bollywood has always been my point of call when I need to see comedy and romantic movies. I also look forward to the music tongue

I don't do their action movies though except few ones from Hrithrik Roshan, Salman Khan and sometimes, Aamir Khan.

Bollywood rocks grin

my goodness. shocked

he even know their names shocked

it's rare to see a male hardcore zeeworld fan. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abdurrazaq(m): 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
hulk616:

Katrina Kaif
Bang bang
Zero
Thugs of Hindostan
Ek Tha Tiger
Tiger Zinda Hai
Dhoom 3

Deepika Padukone
Padmaavat
Chennai Express
Cocktail
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abdurrazaq(m): 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
Bratking:

my goodness. shocked

he even know their names shocked

it's rare to see a male hardcore zeeworld fan. cheesy grin

I know some Hollywood and Chinese actors as well. I like to pay attention to even detail grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
abdurrazaq:

Katrina Kaif
Bang bang
Zero
Thugs of Hindostan
Ek Tha Tiger
Tiger Zinda Hai
Dhoom 3

Deepika Padukone
Padmaavat
Chennai Express
Cocktail
thank you I have watched everything you listed for Katrina Kaif.

But only one for Deepika.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 6:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
Joker.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2019
hulk616:
thank you I have watched everything you listed for Katrina Kaif.

But only one for Deepika.
Katrina Kaif
Mere Brother Ki Dulhan
Barbar Deko

Deepika Padukone
Om Shanti Om
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
J2381:
Perfume: The Story Of A Murderer.

10/10.

Downloaded cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ishilove:

Downloaded cheesy
you won't regret it. cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Airyprince(m): 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
abdurrazaq:

Katrina Kaif
Bang bang
Zero
Thugs of Hindostan
Ek Tha Tiger
Tiger Zinda Hai
Dhoom 3

Deepika Padukone
Padmaavat
Chennai Express
Cocktail
at last you guys are coming out was already thinking you guys don't watch bollymovies
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Airyprince(m): 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2019
abdurrazaq:

Bollywood rocks grin
hrithrik roshan so much love that guy i dont think there is a movie he acted that i haven't watched, you didnt mention tiger shroff
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
Kaycee7:

Katrina Kaif
Mere Brother Ki Dulhan
Barbar Deko

Deepika Padukone
Om Shanti Om
Om Shanti Om is absolute top tier in the Bollywood catalogue...SRK was so good in this. This movie, Duplicate, My name is Khan, Kal ho naa ho and Kuch Kuch Hotai Hai are my fav SRK movies ever.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
Airyprince:
hrithrik roshan so much love that guy i dont think there is a movie he acted that i haven't watched, you didnt mention tiger shroff
Seen Koi Mi Gaya?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) ... (3896) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Bourne007(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.