Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,340 members, 7,894,470 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 10:24 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1765) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3890900 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1762) (1763) (1764) (1765) (1766) (1767) (1768) ... (3879) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2019
J2381:
Gemini Man.

Nonsense!. That's all I can say.
lol after several warnings from this thread you didn't listen.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2019
oyaskii:
lol after several warnings from this thread you didn't listen.
well I've learnt not to listen to people. I like to find out things myself.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2019
Do you know that if you hit your head repeatedly on a brick wall, you will experience an inexplicable level of enlightenment and become a genius overnight?

Don't forget to mention me when you find it out for yourself.

A wise man learns from other people's experience while (for lack of less insulting word) a lesser wise man will stubbornly chose to learn from his own personal mistakes

J2381:
well I've learnt not to listen to people. I like to find out things myself.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 4:43pm On Nov 28, 2019
just finished watching Shaft 2019.
lol 8/10.

Samuel L Jackson is a very funny dude.
abeg who else noticed say when he crosses the road he doesn't look round for incoming cars, he'll just keep walking and cars will be halting and honking lol.grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 4:45pm On Nov 28, 2019
Bent 7/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Do you know that if you hit your head repeatedly on a brick wall, you will experience an inexplicable level of enlightenment and become a genius overnight?

Don't forget to mention me when you find it out for yourself.

A wise man learns from other people's experience while (for lack of less insulting word) a lesser wise man will stubbornly chose to learn from his own personal mistakes
yes a wise man learn from people's experience but not when those people are idiots.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2019
Are you calling the esteemed and distinguished members of this thread idiots?

J2381:
yes a wise man learn from people's experience but not when those people are idiots.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 4:58pm On Nov 28, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Are you calling the esteemed and distinguished members of this thread idiots?
I didn't mention any moniker but hey, whoever the cap fits, like them wear it. tongue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2019
The movie was gutter quality but this review>>>>>> Holy Smokes shocked

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2019
J2381:
I didn't mention any moniker but hey, whoever the cap fits, like them wear it. tongue

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2019
Good boys.

Freaking hilarious. I was just laughing all through. Made my day.

8.5/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Unlike Nollywood, Hollywood does it with finesse.

Lolz, very true. Honestly the Devil ain't joking, the dude doesn't tolerate failure or nonsense, you err, you implode/explode, no mercy or second chance.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2019
oyaskii:
The movie was gutter quality but this review>>>>>> Holy Smokes shocked

Damn!!..this is definitely one movie i ain't planning on seeing or download, not even on free WIFI.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
alexistaiwo:
fear who exactly?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 5:39pm On Nov 28, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Shiit escalated real fast grin

That movie is worth a rewatch

True that, i'll be seeing it by the weekend again.
SPOILER ALERT!!!!
what was an eventful day filled with laughs, joy & fun, quickly turned out to be a horrible nightmare.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2019
The people you had in mind when you made that particular post.

J2381:
fear who exactly?

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 6:04pm On Nov 28, 2019
alexistaiwo:
The people you had in mind when you made that particular post.
like I said, whoever the cap fit, like him wear it. And since you're the one who keeps quoting me, I'm starting to believe the cap really fit that head of yours.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 28, 2019
I am quoting you repeatedly because I hate misconceptions and cowardice

Talk your real talk before your talk talk you.

J2381:
like I said, whoever the cap fit, like him wear it. And since you're the one who keeps quoting me, I'm starting to believe the cap really fit that head of yours.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2019
alexistaiwo:
I am quoting you repeatedly because I hate misconceptions and cowardice

Talk your real talk before your talk talk you.
you hate what exactly? You who was said to have taken money that doesn't belong to you and when called out, you ignored every mention same way your ignored your less than useless existence? Puhlease.. if anyone wants to talk about cowardice, not you of all people.

So take a few seat back, loser. Since you said you hate misconceptions, there's no misconception here, I am referring to you, alexistaiwo.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
Finally you played your hand but had you manned up earlier instead of playing the cowardly beating around the bush card, I might just have given you a manly response.

Took about six mentions to get you to loosen up and that does not speak well of your masculinity.

Learn to speak without fear.
I won't beat you.

J2381:
you hate what exactly? You who was said to have taken money that doesn't belong to you and when called out, you ignored every mention same way your ignored your less than useless existence? Puhlease.. if anyone wants to talk about cowardice, not you of all people.

So take a few seat back, loser. Since you said you hate misconceptions, there's no misconception here, I am referring to you, alexistaiwo.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Finally you played your hand but had you manned up earlier instead of playing the cowardly beating around the bush card, I might just have given you a manly response.

Took about six mentions to get you to loosen up and that does not speak well of your masculinity.

Learn to speak without fear.
I won't beat you.
Sharrap dia you befuddled idiot. Manly response my ass. You who couldn't even muster an ounce of bravery to call detractors to order when they accused you of being a thief is here letting your fingers type faster than your brain can think.

Truly you're an irredeemable idiot.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2019
Ban being calling out for me ever since I got out of the recent 2 months one I got.

If I am to get banned again, it won't be because of a half-man.

That I can guarantee you
J2381:
Sharrap dia you befuddled idiot. Manly response my ass. You who couldn't even muster an ounce of bravery to call detractors to order when they accused you of being a thief is here letting your fingers type faster than your brain can think.

Truly you're an irredeemable idiot.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 6:34pm On Nov 28, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Ban being waiting for me ever since I got out of the recent 2 months one I got.

If I am to get banned again, it won't be because of a half-man.

That I can guarantee you
just look at this one sided deluded self wanking bastard. An idiot who doesn't have a semblance of self worth, talking as if getting banned is the end of his worthless life.

Dude you really need to get your head examined and better still, get your priorities straight because it seem it's just as bent as your worthless life.

Anuofia.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 28, 2019
Here is a parting shot.

Riddle me.....

What do get when you subtract manilness, balls and courage to speak without fear from a full grown man?

Answer.... You get a half-man

Riddle number two.....

What is the synonym of half-man?

Answer...... J2381

Bobrisky gat nothing on you, brot her

J2381:
just look at this one sided deluded self wanking bastard. An idiot who doesn't have a semblance of self worth, talking as if getting banned is the end of his worthless life.

Dude you really need to get your head examined and better still, get your priorities straight because it seem it's just as bent as your worthless life.

Anuofia.

1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 28, 2019
mekaprime:

Damn!!..this is definitely one movie i ain't planning on seeing or download, not even on free WIFI.
hahahahahahah
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 6:48pm On Nov 28, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Here is a parting shot.

Riddle me.....

What do get when you subtract manilness, balls and courage to speak without fear from a full grown man?

Answer.... You get a half-man

Riddle number two.....

What is the synonym of half-man?

Answer...... J2.381

Bobrisky gat nothing on you, brot her
go fvck yourself loser. Better still, go tell your worthless father to answer than useless riddle you typed.

Half man my ass, if your father was man enough he would have emptied you inside a condom.

Now get lost, loser.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 28, 2019
Halfy, Seems like I hit a home run grin

J2381:
go fvck yourself loser. Better still, go tell your worthless father to answer than useless riddle you typed.

Half man my ass, if your father was man enough he would have emptied you inside a condom.

Now get lost, loser.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 6:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Halfy, Seems like I hit a home run grin
I didn't know Nigerian scammers living in Nigeria play Baseball.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 7:01pm On Nov 28, 2019
grin grin

1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2019
If you plan to watch The Courier 2019, don't. It's crap
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2019
mekaprime:

Lolz, very true. Honestly the Devil ain't joking, the dude doesn't tolerate failure or nonsense, you err, you implode/explode, no mercy or second chance.

Yup. A deal is a deal.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Wemsly05: 7:44pm On Nov 28, 2019
How would you guys rate my video. It's quite amateur.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KhIO3NVGTE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1762) (1763) (1764) (1765) (1766) (1767) (1768) ... (3879) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: DeeScan, Toyade888(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.