Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,535 members, 7,895,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 02:31 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1773) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3892534 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) ... (3879) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 01, 2019
abduleez1:

Lol that orgies ehn.... Now I'm gonna redownload the final trailer on YouTube ASAP!!! grin grin grin

Love my Fantasy R rated grin grin

What doesn't? A fantasy series is nothing without some titties and sexcapades here and there, throw in the rare vajayjay close-ups for bonus points. Hmmm... licking my lips already in anxious anticipation.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Leave my gal alone. angry
Ees not me that said it ooo

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2019
Rambo: Last Blood..6/10
Genre: Action, Adventure, Thriller

This would have been the second best flick in the Rambo franchise after First blood, being that it had a somewhat emotional story to tell unlike the others.
The story was quite strong but cliché all the same, the story seemed like The Taken & Man On Fire , all rolled up into one. The movie also seemed to stray from the original formula used by it's predecessors, as the action scenes had just 30mins of runtime (fine by me though), character development for other characters asides Rambo's was pretty poor, acting was good, so was directing. All in all, it was an entertaining watch.
John Rambo is just something else, he makes killing look like a work of art.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2019
Kaycee7:
Ees not me that said it ooo
I like killing messengers. It's fun.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nova15: 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2019
Has anybody seen knives out and 2q bridges?

I need reviews
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
troubleseller:
I wasn't talking about suffrage. I was concerned about the statement Arab countries started after.......

Suffrage and feminism / women’s rights movements came about in entities that were/ are nation states. Fortunately or unfortunately most defined Arab statehood came about after the Europeans carved them up. Iran, iraq , Saudi Arabia, Kuwait etc - before Lawrence what nation state / entity was in Arabia/ the middle east?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 6:31pm On Dec 01, 2019
nonny1212:
Charisma bro.. dude got no charisma.. former joker would mk u enjoy his act as the bad guy.. I was waiting for the "bad guy" part in the new joker. At least that was what we knew the real "joker" as. .. prove me wrong, give me a reason to like JOKER??
JP had no Charisma playing the JOKER? Wow just wow..probably charisma has a new meaning. My guess is your expectations was through the roofs and i can't give you a reason to like it nor force you to like the movie as per different strokes but it's still a beautiful movie and a delightful performance from JP as the positive critical reception and box office success shows.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 6:31pm On Dec 01, 2019
Joker. I've come to the conclusion that you either love it or hate it. Theres no middle ground.

That is the purpose of an excellent movie. I just finished it again and I am in awe. Excellent movie. Bwstbive seen this year so far. ( coming from a marvel fan).

Movie is top notch. 10.5/ 10.

5 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

I like killing messengers. It's fun.
And you want to make heaven laidis?

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by toluxe0075: 6:34pm On Dec 01, 2019
abduleez1:

Netflix already has a win with the Oscars with last year's Roma.
That is right. I hope Klaus also get a nod.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
abduleez1:
Netflix will be releasing episodes of The Witcher on a weekly basis when it's out December 20th. It won't be the complete season Binge watch.

They are starting to be sensible these days.
That's how i said i should wait and binge "The Mandalorian" and i have been besieged with Baby Yoda's meme all over the internet.. sad I will not try it with The Witcher
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2019
abduleez1:

Mtchew that one Sabi act?? angry If Dem one kill am today sef na rubbish she go still act.

Infact Robot Man in Doom Patrol has more life and Expressions than her.
Chisos! Guy, did you toast Kristen and she no gree? Abeg, na acting she no sabi, she no kill person

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 01, 2019
Kaycee7:
And you want to make heaven laidis?

If Genocidal David and adulterous Solomon could make heaven, my place is almost guaranteed. I merely need to kill a few more guys, and bang a few more married women to secure my heavenly ticket.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2019
MacDaddy01:

Why are people wicked like this? grin
They lack joy in their lives

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by toluxe0075: 6:42pm On Dec 01, 2019
nonny1212:
Charisma bro.. dude got no charisma.. former joker would mk u enjoy his act as the bad guy.. I was waiting for the "bad guy" part in the new joker. At least that was what we knew the real "joker" as. .. prove me wrong, give me a reason to like JOKER??

Guy, relax. Remember he is yet to become the king of crime. He's just starting to embrace the Joker identity. You can give your verdict on charisma in subsequent movie, if there is going to be any.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

If Genocidal David and adulterous Solomon could made heaven, my place is almost guaranteed. I merely need to kill a few more guys, and bang a few more married women to secure my heavenly ticket.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 01, 2019
[s]
armadeo:
Joker. I've come to the conclusion that you either love it or hate it. Theres no middle ground.

That is the purpose of an excellent movie. I just finished it again and I am in awe. Excellent movie. Bwstbive seen this year so far. ( coming from a marvel fan).

Movie is top notch. 10.5/ 10.
[/s] fake marvel fan angry
Joker was so boring that watching people sleep is more interesting than that piece of trash

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 7:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

If Genocidal David and adulterous Solomon could made heaven, my place is almost guaranteed. I merely need to kill a few more guys, and bang a few more married women to secure my heavenly ticket.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 7:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
hulk616:
[s][/s] fake marvel fan angry
Joker was so boring that watching people sleep is more interesting than that piece of trash

Oga na my opinion simple.

I restate that joker is an excellent movie. You dont like it simple.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
armadeo:

Oga na my opinion simple.

I restate that joker is an excellent movie. You dont like it simple.

and don't add as a marvel fan
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Lol. Leez approves grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2019
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:25pm On Dec 01, 2019
Kaycee7:
Chisos! Guy, did you toast Kristen and she no gree? Abeg, na acting she no sabi, she no kill person

For where. That her shape of head sef too oblong for my liking.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:51pm On Dec 01, 2019
oyaskii:
That's how i said i should wait and binge "The Mandalorian" and i have been besieged with Baby Yoda's meme all over the internet.. sad I will not try it with The Witcher

Even me sef the Baby Yoda meme don Taya me. It's as if you are missing something others are enjoying. I am yet to catch up with Mandalorian, awaiting it's full release before I hook up.

But The Witcher nada, I'm not waiting for any mofo to spoil it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Marayah232(f): 10:17pm On Dec 01, 2019
Watching Living in Bound age. Don't ask me questions
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Marayah232(f): 10:22pm On Dec 01, 2019
But wait. Why are you guys talking so much about foreign movies? I thought there would be a thread for Nigerian movies lipsrsealed
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
Lol. Na story u dey fine.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 11:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
Dark fate.

Despite the poor copy the movie was just a reboot of the first terminator using a different timeline.

Action wise it was cool. Story wise cliche all through.

I wont advice data download, wait for it on dstv
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 11:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
hulk616:
and don't add as a marvel fan

grin grin grin grin

I also love aqua man and shazam....as a marvel fan

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 11:42pm On Dec 01, 2019
undecided

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by amosblisz: 2:28am On Dec 02, 2019
gustav25:

Telegram got you covered
Thanks much
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by amosblisz: 2:30am On Dec 02, 2019
paradigmshift:

Netflix...
Thks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) ... (3879) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.