Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,219 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:01 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1810) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3875450 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1807) (1808) (1809) (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) ... (3876) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 19, 2019
You are right about the RomCom.

I like a good comedy, I don't have anything against a biographical drama and the likes oooo but Romance drama is a no no.

Maybe it is because I switched off my emotional side years ago.

oyaskii:
I quite understand you, i use to have that conditioning too but it meant i was loosing out on seeing some really good movies just because the genre didn't appeal to me so i just decided to see movies across all genres so far the story and delivery are good. Romance/comedy will appeal to you a little bit am sure, is Romance/Drama that most time holds the boredom flame but if you have patience some are actually gems.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 19, 2019
Is it my fault that you can't come up with any concrete punchlines?

J2381, come and continue the lord's work on this thread ooo.

Born2Freak:

But you can hype idiots to type nonsense about me grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 19, 2019
Bro JeromeBlack,
This close marking too much na, in fact, I am very sure that this babe guardian angel is not clocking as much work time as you in her life.

But the screenshot is funny AF grin

Born2Freak:

Ishilove, the hype madam.

You are kind of a hypocrite to call someone an idiot when you have been exposed as a senseless person to the whole of nairaland.

Let me give a small example.

You are someone that cannot hold a conversation about global politics or affairs. Yet, you went on to claim that you are a sapiosexual and that you had a boyfriend who you felt was dumb because he couldn't meet up with your discussion on international affairs.

This is the same ishilove who hasn't ever discussed international politics in over 300 threads on her profile. At most she has indirectly talked about an international issue in one thread....emphasis on "indirectly".

The same ishilove that we school on this movie thread about american politics. grin

See the screenshot of her lies below;

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 6:15am On Dec 19, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Bro JeromeBlack,
This close marking too much na, in fact, I am very sure that this babe guardian angel is not clocking as much work time as you in her life.

If someone hits you hard, hit back harder.

Ishilove is paying for her sins. Next time, she will remember that when you abuse power, be ready for those that will repay you when you leave that power.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Deathstroke00(m): 6:40am On Dec 19, 2019
J2381:
now listen here you inglorious bastard. It'll be a fool's errand asking you to provide evidence where I presented myself as a smart guy. But still, it's a known fact in this thread you're an attention seeking, gender confuse, self servicing, poverty stricken church rat whose only hope of a meal is making a nuisance of himself.

Too bad, being a failed troll and an empty barrel will never put food in your stomach.

I would have given you a few suggestions to alleviate your abysmal condition, but knowing you, it'll fly over your head the way common sense flew over your head the day your daddy decided not to leave you inside a condom. tongue

U are about to end this guys whole career
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by czar2k16(m): 8:51am On Dec 19, 2019
J2381:
I've never for once in my life thought I'm smart, so, the fact you even think I'm smart goes to show just how useless you and your entire lineage are.

Come to think of it, aren't you the retarded renown chronic masturbator who believes he's the best? So if you truly is the best why aren't people hyping you? grin

I guess they've seen you for the low down dirty demented, gut sapping, scumbag you are.

My insults will never make any sense to you because you're a glorified idiot. You dont expect people who are insane to understand things that are sane, do you?

This clearly shows you belong in an asylum. You twisted uncircumcised yellow bellied good for nothing bastard, born by a quack doctor.

Ah Ah Kilode?!!!!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:45am On Dec 19, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Bro JeromeBlack,

grin grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:18am On Dec 19, 2019
alexistaiwo:
I am all about logic nowadays.

I do what is necessary not what is necessarily right.

Should you ever get to my age, you will understand the difference.

Hmm, I see.

I hope to get to that stage someday.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 10:22am On Dec 19, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

wow I couldn't disagree more.

the boys is anything but a generic television. there is nothing like it right now.

imho it's an awesome tv show that shows the dark side of the superhero business in a way it has never been shown before. it's plain crazy and weird. it's right up there with 'preacher' and 'doom patrol' as one of the most bizarre superhero tv shows made in this decade.

how can you not love the boys homelander is a great villain and butcher a great protagonist. it's a david vs goliath situation and I can't wait to see how it will pan out.

the twist is the end is one of the best I ve seen.

butcher went years thinking that homelander raped and killed his wife, but all the while, she was alive, hidden away and raising homelanders super son.

it's a great twist.

now butcher is gonna to throw away the old hate and cultivate new ones. it sets up what could be an epic season 2.

Yeah right, they threw everything they've been building up out of the window for cheap shock sad all that was really not necessary undecided the story would be better off without it and ruined with it.

The show is just going to go on a rollercoaster from now on.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:25am On Dec 19, 2019
Bullets everywhere.... Make stray bullet no go knack person anyhow Sha. sad

I dey always tell this gee Freaky Black The Jerome always pick someone your SIZE, him no dey hear. Now this is looking like Slaughter, manslaughter, murder, massacre, genocide, suicide, homicide!!! Chai !!! I cannot CAN.

AKANT take it. I just can't fit take it anymore!! cry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:27am On Dec 19, 2019
losprince:

Yeah right, they threw everything they've been building up out of the window for cheap shock sad all that was really not necessary undecided the story would be better off without it and ruined with it.

Let's wait and see what Season 2 beholds.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:33am On Dec 19, 2019
On the other side of Weirdness (Weird tv shows) grin grin

Doom Patrol killing it.

Definitely my Best episode of the show- "JANE PATROL" and the YEAR.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 10:45am On Dec 19, 2019
losprince:

season 2 will make you eat your words, mark my words. i'll be here to accept your apology when the time comes. grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 19, 2019
So I finally got around to watching The Irishman and so far, I am very entertained.

The 3hrs + runtime is now looking like it won't be enough cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2019
alexistaiwo:
So I finally got around to watching The Irishman and so far, I am very entertained.

The 3hrs + runtime is now looking like it won't be enough cheesy

If the Irishman could get the humble & esteemed leader & Chairman of the Blood Of My Mb Will Hunt You Association this excited & wanting more, even after 3hours+, then i think I'll check it out for myself.
I've always known the flick would be good, at least IMDb & Rotten Tomatoes affirms to that, as seen by their respective positive ratings, but my main problem has always been the 3+ hours runtime.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2019
J2381:
imagine this demented piece of sh1t claiming to be a gentleman. You who stalk Ishilove for years like a lunatic is talking about upgrading someone who's better than you and your entire lineage of demented twerps. Perish the thought.

If this where a comic book there'll be no place for a vermin like you because you ain't even worth a damn!.

Stalking and making a complete fool of yourself is what you're extremely good at, you wretched cretin.

You, your parents and your lineage will face my wrath and there's nothing your empty head can do about it. So you can wank_ on it profusely. tongue
OMG... Kuku kill him cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Take him to a bone grinder and grind him to bits, then offer it as a sacrifice to the gods of village idiots. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2019
J2381:
pity is best left for those who deserve it. Lol.
Indeed it is. I have wondered many times over the years at his mental stability. Asides being the village idiot, he seems psychologically unsound. There is something terribly wrong with him and it brings to question what kind of upbringing he had that made his unwell mental state pass undetected.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1807) (1808) (1809) (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) ... (3876) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.