Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,919 members, 7,893,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 11:33 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1852) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3888141 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1849) (1850) (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) ... (3878) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 22, 2020
Who has seen the movie Falcon Rising . Mehn that movie sweet die . Action film

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tolu121: 7:25pm On Jan 22, 2020
NollyTv2019:
very interesting movies: A match watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G0NtFT1nPg
una just dey show naked women

If person watch the movie now, ordinary bra e no go see.

P.s: whenever nollywood improves in their sex scenes, i will start watching their movies again.

6 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
Tolu121 post=86023795:

P.s: whenever nollywood improves in their sex scenes, i will start watching their movies again.

LMAO grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:57pm On Jan 22, 2020
NollyTv2019:
very interesting movies: A match watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G0NtFT1nPg

Sometimes I do wonder whether you yourself even watch these movies you post here. undecided angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 8:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
you people should stop quoting spammers. undecided

your monikers could become collateral damage when their posts get removed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blackjack21(m): 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2020
So I finally got to watch "Once upon a time in Hollywood", it's good, not too good, but good.
Let me a say I'm a follower of Saint Quentin. Watched all his movies. It's bittersweet to watch him resign. He's the Zinedine Zidane of Hollywood.

7/10 +1. ( In memory of the real event). 8/10

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Cvesta(m): 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2020
Tolu121:
You guys should watch UNCUT GEMS

IS A JAW DROPPING MOVIE

I need a link to download this please. Something lesser than 500mb

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tolu121: 10:50pm On Jan 22, 2020
Cvesta:

I need a link to download this please. Something lesser than 500mb
i only download from torrent site

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 11:12pm On Jan 22, 2020
blackjack21:
So I finally got to watch "Once upon a time in Hollywood", it's good, not too good, but good.
Let me a say I'm a follower of Saint Quentin. Watched all his movies. It's bittersweet to watch him resign. He's the Zinedine Zidane of Hollywood.

7/10 +1. ( In memory of the real event). 8/10

alternate history movie.

in real life, the mason family succeeded in butchering pregnant sharon tate and neighbors

quentin rewrote history with once upon a time in hollywood.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blackjack21(m): 12:17am On Jan 23, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

alternate history movie.

in real life, the mason family succeeded in butchering pregnant sharon tate and neighbors

quentin rewrote history with once upon a time in hollywood.

I read about the unfortunately even on Wikipedia just a minute ago. So sad.

Quentin gave it just ending
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Seunpaul01(m): 12:36am On Jan 23, 2020
Dark water

8/10.

It was eye opening.

1917 - 7/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by HallaDaTruth: 2:18pm On Jan 23, 2020
I heard from Marvel directors that valkerie , the lady that Thor handed over his kingdom to will be made into a Lesbian character . Why are these companies trying so hard to push these negative agendas to us by force ?

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blackjack21(m): 3:04pm On Jan 23, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
I heard from Marvel directors that valkerie , the lady that Thor handed over his kingdom to will be made into a Lesbian character . Why are these companies trying so hard to push these negative agendas to us by force ?

You think lesbianism is a negative agenda?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2020
Queen and Slim - 6/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Seunpaul01(m): 4:54pm On Jan 23, 2020
Richard Jewell. 8/10

We don't know if there was any settlement for him.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2020
Midway(2019)..7.5/10
Genre: Action, Drama, History

Dialogue & acting were convincingly delivered, special effects were quite good, even the fast paced scenes, the story was amazingly told, it had 3 historical events( attack on pearl harbor, doolittle Tokyo air raid and battle of midway) fused together, to bring about the greatest naval battle in history on moving pictures.
Now i have an inkling why the 10 actual US Carriers are impenetrable, destroy those carriers & you've won the war on the naval front. After the havoc the Japanese wreaked at Pear Harbor, irrespective of the US being neutral at that point in time, I'd have gladly said they deserved Hiroshima and Nagasaki. But menh, dropping atomic bombs & killing 90,000 to 146,000 people on Hiroshima and 39,000 to 80,000 on Nagasaki, was a step taken too far IMHO.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 8:15pm On Jan 23, 2020
Tolu121:
plz what makes ONCE UPON A TIME IN HOLLYWOOD to be best of all

Even among PARASITE
Take my point - It was the directing of the movie that caught my attention and the cinematography. Tarantino did an amazing job on it and no matter how boring the story seemed, I couldnt take my eyes of it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by HallaDaTruth: 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
blackjack21:

You think lesbianism is a negative agenda?
I dont think , i know its a demonic negative disgusting agenda

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Agp19(m): 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2020
Pls guys were can I download Mad men series??
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gustav25: 9:07pm On Jan 23, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
in retrospective to your country , how has your undemonic agendas helped you ?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by realestniggah: 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2020
Tolu121:

Look at the name sef.. "Amarachi the prostitute" who are the people watching these thing? 2020 and we are stuck with mediocre stuff like this. No one in the industry is attempting to push boundaries. Just stuck in the same place for decades. The only thing that has improve in nollywood movies are the camera quality, Anything else is trash.

Na wa ooo..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
The hustle. After that gonna see midsommar
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blackjack21(m): 10:37pm On Jan 23, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Would you Kindly Impart some knowledge to us?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blackjack21(m): 10:43pm On Jan 23, 2020
Agp19:
Pls guys were can I download Made men series??

Do you mean " Mad men"?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by HallaDaTruth: 12:18am On Jan 24, 2020
gustav25:
in retrospective to your country , how has your undemonic agendas helped you ?
This has nothing to do with Country, oh defender of perversion. Children of cain

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gustav25: 6:10am On Jan 24, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
This has nothing to do with Country, oh defender of perversion. Children of cain

Son of ajenuke ,son of Ahab
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 6:35am On Jan 24, 2020
HallaDaTruth:

Well in the Comics she's kinda Bisexual. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 6:37am On Jan 24, 2020
realestniggah:

Look at the name sef.. "Amarachi the prostitute" who are the people watching these thing? 2020 and we are stuck with mediocre stuff like this. No one in the industry is attempting to push boundaries. Just stuck in the same place for decades. The only thing that has improve in nollywood movies are the camera quality, Anything else is trash.

Na wa ooo..

I swear. The only thing they are good at at the Cinema released films are just Comedies or Romance Dramas. Anything else na Beans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gustav25: 7:14am On Jan 24, 2020
abduleez1:

I swear. The only thing they are good at at the Cinema released films are just Comedies or Romance Dramas. Anything else na Beans.
Even there comedy drains one's brain cells . The worst is Ay with his hilarious unfunny movies and overacting
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:23am On Jan 24, 2020
mekaprime:
Midway(2019)..7.5/10
Genre: Action, Drama, History

Dialogue & acting were convincingly delivered, special effects were quite good, even the fast paced scenes, the story was amazingly told, it had 3 historical events( attack on pearl harbor, doolittle Tokyo air raid and battle of midway) fused together, to bring about the greatest naval battle in history on moving pictures.
Now i have an inkling why the 10 actual US Carriers are impenetrable, destroy those carriers & you've won the war on the naval front. After the havoc the Japanese wreaked at Pear Harbor, irrespective of the US being neutral at that point in time, I'd have gladly said they deserved Hiroshima and Nagasaki. But menh, dropping atomic bombs & killing 90,000 to 146,000 people on Hiroshima and 39,000 to 80,000 on Nagasaki, was a step taken too far IMHO.

I'm gonna check this one soon when I'm through with the remainder top Trending Blockbusters released late last year. The DVDSCR quality scared me away when I first saw it and it was only on one website, so I just press brake. grin
Well, dunno but the US kinda got served after Pearl Harbor. They were consistently implored to join the war by their closest Ally Britain to save them but they refused. And at the time America was having a bloody economic boom and reluctant for war.

Mehn, that Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombing ehn no be here oo. The nightmare sef no be here.
And well, the US were kinda in their right after Pearl Harbor to bomb Japan cause at that time that was the biggest disaster/defeat the US military/Navy ever experienced. It's just the number of civilian deaths were absurd.

Which Carriers are you referring to? The ones US possessed that time in the film or presently?
Well the US heavily depends on it's Carriers way more than any military in the world. You crush them and they run scared of war.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1849) (1850) (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) ... (3878) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: jendhorlee(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.