Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,257 members, 7,967,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 12:13 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1978) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (4021723 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1975) (1976) (1977) (1978) (1979) (1980) (1981) ... (3929) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:51am On Apr 03, 2020
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abdurrazaq(m): 12:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hello house,

Is it possible to merge two (CD1 & CD2) srt files of a movie into one? If yes, how? I need it for LOC Kargil (a 2003 Bollywood war movie) which I have as only one file.

Thank you and stay safe.

May GOD (apologise to the atheists) heal the world and save us from the ravaging pandemic.

AMYN

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CsRockefeller(m): 12:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
Liposure:
Inception 9/10
Action sci-fi
Di caprio and co takes us on a cinematic journey into d mystery world of our subconscious

Saw it once more yesterday, still trying to understand the movie but is Inception and that a dream within a dream within a dream possible in reality?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Saw it once more yesterday, still trying to understand the movie but is Inception and that a dream within a dream within a dream possible in reality?

i wouldn't know . This is film
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
abdurrazaq:
Hello house,

Is it possible to merge two (CD1 & CD2) srt files of a movie into one? If yes, how? I need it for LOC Kargil (a 2003 Bollywood war movie) which I have as only one file.

Thank you and stay safe.

May GOD (apologise to the atheists) heal the world and save us from the ravaging pandemic.

AMYN
yes, just check Google.

Amen ooo
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
Jumanji: The Next Level 10/10

I enjoyed this movie. I love the way the movie made me angry at the beginning and made me happy at the end. Nebula killed this movie grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
Once Upon a time in Hollywood 0/10

This movie was trash and painful to watch. Like how on earth can this trashy movie win two Oscars while Endgame won nothing angry

Oscars award is finished and corrupted angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Manuel69: 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2020
abduleez1:
grin grin
Whoever arranged that knew what they were doing, trust me. grin

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

Whoever arranged that knew what they were doing, trust me. grin

I swear, you can say that again. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 2:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance .......... 2/10

Wtf? undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
abduleez1:

Wtf? undecided

This film marked the moment Nicholas Cage went from an A-lister to a B-lister.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
abduleez1:

Wtf? undecided
Probably one of the worst sequels ever...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
Rules of Engagement (2000): 10/10 As always, a beautiful performance from Samuel L. Jackson.
The Gentlemen (2020): 8/10

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CsRockefeller(m): 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
Jumanji Next Level 3/10

Very Farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr offffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ..........from the Jumanji of old. This one is just a comedy show, funny but nothing like the old Jumanji.

Why would anyone attempt a remake and leave it worse than they met it?

My opinion angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
CsRockefeller:
Jumanji Next Level 3/10

Very Farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr offffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ..........from the Jumanji of old. This one is just a comedy show, funny but nothing like the old Jumanji.

Why would anyone attempt a remake and leave it worse than they met it?

My opinion angry

Jumanji: Welcome to The Jungle (2017) is sequel to Jumanji (1995).

Jumanji: Next Level (2019) is sequel to Jumanji: Welcome to The Jungle (2017)

What I'm trying to say is there are no remakes in the Jumanji franchise.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CsRockefeller(m): 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
VerifiedStalin:

Jumanji: Welcome to The Jungle (2017) is sequel to Jumanji (1995).

Jumanji: Next Level (2019) is sequel to Jumanji: Welcome to The Jungle (2017)

What I'm trying to say is there are no remakes in the Jumanji franchise.

Ok. Thanks. I haven't seen d 2017 version but this 2019 version is nothing close to the 1995 production.

I watched it a dozen times.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
CsRockefeller:

What do you think, bro?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
Salt 9/10
Thrilling experience

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
abduleez1:

Wtf? undecided
The worst movie I have ever watched to this day.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
CsRockefeller:

I once had a nightmare inside a nightmare. Woke up from the nightmare, relieved that it was only a nightmare, only to wake up from from the nightmare.

I'm probably still dreaming. Maybe I haven't woken up yet. Maybe our whole life is a simulation.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by creamylicious(f): 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
seankafor:
Irishman

After forcing myself and straining my eyes waiting for this 3hrs movie to end, couldn't hold it any longer.
Deleted halfway.

2/10
lol
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
A walk to remember (2002)

Genre: Romance

9/10

This movie is one of the most touchy movies I’ve ever watched.

Beorn,have you watched this movie?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
oyaskii:
Probably one of the worst sequels ever...

I swear. The original is even far better than the sequel. cry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CsRockefeller(m): 6:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
Kaycee7:
What do you think, bro?

Well, I think nothing is impossible.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
Kaycee7:
The worst movie I have ever watched to this day.
Catwoman?, green lantern? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Biingoo: 7:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
Watching arrow now. Interesting movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
hulk616:
Once Upon a time in Hollywood 0/10

This movie was trash and painful to watch. Like how on earth can this trashy movie win two Oscars while Endgame won nothing angry

Oscars award is finished and corrupted angry

What was the point of the the whole movie?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 7:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
abdurrazaq:
Hello house,

Thank you and stay safe.

AMYN

You'd need a PC for that. Just download handbrake software. it merges two subtitle files together, and also, you've to do some calibrations/settings to both files, else the second half of the subtitle wouldn't correspond with the movie.
Am not trying to discourage you but search for another subtitle of the movie online, cause most times, merging subs together doesn't really tally, especially the second part of the subtitle (speaking from experience).
You can try subscenes for the subtitle.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1975) (1976) (1977) (1978) (1979) (1980) (1981) ... (3929) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Illusioneffect(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.