Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,289 members, 7,887,853 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:13 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2071) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3876560 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) (2072) (2073) (2074) ... (3876) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:29am On Apr 23, 2020
hulk616:
low level thinking spotted here angry

All actors and actresses are usually known for their most popular characters they played. Henry Cavill will be known by everybody as Superman, Ben Affleck as Batman, gal Godot as wonder woman, Amber heard as Mera. So you post is trash for higher level thinkers like me angry

Yea most actors are known for their most popular works but these actors I mentioned have career defining works in MCU.

In your DC list only Gal and Amber applies. The rest are well known even before DC career started.

Henry Cavill is known for Superman yes but has popular characters he's also known for apart from DC. Eg. Man from U.N.C.LE, Mission Impossible, The Witcher, Immortals, The Tudors.

Ben Affleck same. grin heck he is a Producer, Filmmaker, Writer, Director, Actor. grin with 2 academy awards and Golden Globes even before Batman. grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DrDax: 11:58am On Apr 23, 2020
Captain America (First Avenger) - 8/10

Don't you just love the American propaganda machine.

I now understand endgame better.
No wonder Captain ''virgin" America chose to go back "in time" to Agent Rogers (pvssy power sha).

And they changed Howard Stark again? Different from Tony Stark's father in Iron Man (bummer).
So, Howard got the "Tesseract", and yet all he could leave for Iron man was some riddle about a new element?
Plot hole, someone?

Special shout out to Tommy Lee Jones, my favorite hard man.

A good watch.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Valenbale(m): 12:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
black lightning
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
abduleez1:

LMAO..... as if I wasn't privy to the multiverse. Besides DC was the first to showcase the concept of Multiversality so I'm versed in that aspect mate.

Now that I'm doing it, you're irked but it convenient for you when you want to say shit_ about DC changing storyline in Animation. grin

This guy you're a Paradox. grin
DC started it but they can maintain it. That's why DC has lots of multiversal reboot angry

I m a High level thinker deal with it angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
abduleez1:

Yea most actors are known for their most popular works but these actors I mentioned have career defining works in MCU.

In your DC list only Gal and Amber applies. The rest are well known even before DC career started.

Henry Cavill is known for Superman yes but has popular characters he's also known for apart from DC. Eg. Man from U.N.C.LE, Mission Impossible, The Witcher, Immortals, The Tudors.

Ben Affleck same. grin heck he is a Producer, Filmmaker, Writer, Director, Actor. grin with 2 academy awards and Golden Globes even before Batman. grin
Henry Cavill performance in other movies were terrible and unnoticeable. angry

But millions of people knew of his existence while he was playing Batman. angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
Valenbale:
black lightning
this thread is for movies not for TV series angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ravioli(m): 12:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ishilove:
English dub?
It got English Sub
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
DrDax:
Captain America (First Avenger) - 8/10

Don't you just love the American propaganda machine.

I now understand endgame better.
No wonder Captain ''virgin" America chose to go back "in time" to Agent Rogers (pvssy power sha).

And they changed Howard Stark again? Different from Tony Stark's father in Iron Man (bummer).
So, Howard got the "Tesseract", and yet all he could leave for Iron man was some riddle about a new element?
Plot hole, someone?

Special shout out to Tommy Lee Jones, my favorite hard man.

A good watch.
the tesseract was not for Howard it was for American government. So there was no plot hole. angry Watch captain marvel Masterpiece for follow up. angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MacCantStopMe: 12:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
abduleez1:

Chris Hemsworth
Chris Evans
Tom Hiddleston
Sebastian Stan

I am a new person.

If it were the old me, I would have said that you are an ignorant, fucktarded imbecilĕ, and that if you were any slower, you would be walking backwards. This is because you are talking rubbish about those actors' filmographies.

However, I am a new person in Christ the Lord. I shall not insult you but correct you with love.

Take Chris Evans for instance. Apart from being captain America, he has been in movies like gifted, knives out, snowpiercer and many more.

Dont just claim that all those actors have is marvel.

God bless you. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MacCantStopMe: 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2020
daddycrazy:
This thread is filled wit clowns whose ass don't know nothing bout what they poppin' off about. Niggers be niggers.

Damn straight, son. angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
MacCantStopMe:

I am a new person.

If it were the old me, I would have said that you are an ignorant, fucktarded imbecilĕ, and that if you were any slower, you would be walking backwards. This is because you are talking rubbish about those actors' filmographies.

However, I am a new person in Christ the Lord. I shall not insult you but correct you with love.

Take Chris Evans for instance. Apart from being captain America, he has been in movies like gifted, knives out, snowpiercer and many more.

God bless you. grin
high level thinking post here. You move higher with even post. DC fans can't understand us. angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNummeruno: 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
MacCantStopMe:

I am a new person.

God bless you. grin

It's similar to how Mr VintageNight ignorantly claimed that RDJ was a nobody prior to MCU. undecided undecided

Yep, the same RDJ that has starred in many hollywood box office hits before Marvel came knocking. undecided undecided

Some of the people that post brain dead opinions here ought to be tongue lashed every once in a while, because like Jon Snow, they know nothing.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by adewex(m): 1:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
you can also watch on https://nowstreaming.live use the movie request tab if your preferred choice isnt among
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNummeruno: 1:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
daddycrazy:
This thread is filled wit clowns whose ass don't know nothing bout what they poppin' off about. Niggers be niggers.

Yeah, like that fake ass vintage night dude.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
Fast and Furious 9 (F9) pushed back to next year coz of Corona. cry cry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
Beorn:
Fast and Furious 9 (F9) pushed back to next year coz of Corona. cry cry
good decision. angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DrDax: 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
hulk616:
the tesseract was not for Howard it was for American government. So there was no plot hole. angry Watch captain marvel Masterpiece for follow up. angry

Just pulling your leg.

Calm down
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ignore all trolls. They are frustrated and hungry

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DrDax: 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
The Avengers aka Avengers Assemble - 7/10

Quite an engaging watch.
But what is Loki's problem?!

Stan Lee sabi do waka-pass sha grin

Why didn't Thor check up on his "sweetheart" before jetting back to Asgard? After all he knows she's been searching for that bridge...
Plot hole for Hulk616 to defend.

Hulk was my stand-out character in this installment.

Next stop is Iron Man 3.........
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
Triple X: The Return of Xander Cage

It's kinda weird seeing Vin Diesel smiling like an imbecile_

I'm also wondering how come flying bullets never get to hit the good guys, why the bad guys must prattle on and on before hitting the darned button thereby allowing the good guys a chance to kill them, why the good guys get hit by a car and get up without a scratch and so on and so forth.

*sigh

Neymar is not a bad actor, by the way.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
hulk616:
good decision. angry
That's the only decision anyway unless they want massive losses.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
DrDax:

Just pulling your leg.

Calm down
ok angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2020
DrDax:

Quite an engaging watch.
But what is Loki's problem?!

Stan Lee sabi do waka-pass sha grin

Why didn't Thor check up on his "sweetheart" before jetting back to Asgard? After all he knows she's been searching for that bridge...
Plot hole for Hulk616 to defend.

Hulk was my stand-out character in this installment.

Next stop is Iron Man 3.........

Thor checked up on her in Avengers 1 when her picture was displayed on a monitor angry so there was no plot hole angry
As an high level thinker I have to standout angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ishilove:
Triple X: The Return of Xander Cage

It's kinda weird seeing Vin Diesel smiling like an imbecile_

I'm also wondering how come flying bullets never get to hit the good guys, why the bad guys must prattle on and on before hitting the darned button thereby allowing the good guys a chance to kill them, why the good guys get hit by a car and get up without a scratch and so on and so forth.

*sigh

Neymar is not a bad actor, by the way.
because the people involved in the movie except Deepika are low level thinkers. angry

Neymar acting CV is good. Check his performance in 2018 world cup angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 3:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
DrDax:

He received a slap for not doing that in dark world
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
Beorn:

That's the only decision anyway unless they want massive losses.
all the movies this year should be moved to next year. This virus won't end in 6months time. angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
He received a slap for not doing that in dark world
you spoilt it for him angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 3:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
hulk616:
because the people involved in the movie except Deepika are low level thinkers. angry

Neymar acting CV is good. Check his performance in 2018 world cup angry
I don't understand. He acted in 2018 world cup? undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 3:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
hulk616:
all the movies this year should be moved to next year. This virus won't end in 6months time. angry

Are you hoping for the pandemic not to stop?

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ishilove:

I don't understand. He acted in 2018 world cup? undecided
yes. angry
You can go on YouTube and search for Neymar acting during world cup
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
Beorn:

Are you hoping for the pandemic not to stop?
I m hoping for the pendemic to stop. But if we are being realistic, it will take time. And again the after effects, like people avoiding crowded places like cinemas will affect the box office number of movies angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
hulk616:
I m hoping for the pendemic to stop. But if we are being realistic, it will take time. And again the after effects, like people avoiding crowded places like cinemas will affect the box office number of movies angry

You have a point.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) (2072) (2073) (2074) ... (3876) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Eldeedon(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.