Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:47 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2081) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3875668 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) ... (3876) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 12:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
hulk616:
fake news angry
Low level thinker grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BetWinners(m): 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
Damn..this thread is slowly turning into poo
For those interested in horror,you can watch this short clip called lights out.Its duration is 2mins 42secs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lykiTPUbtgs
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Low level thinker grin
as expected from a low level thinker. You are showing a statement by who? angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Low level thinker grin
and the statement had intentionally like twice and no past tense. Or any confirmation that it was the reason it was done.
Low level thinker angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by whitelotus: 12:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ishilove:

My point is they will sound like Russians speaking with a Nigerian accent. I can affect a British accent, but pure bred Britons will be able to detect that I am a foreigner speaking with a British accent.

Ishilove, talk about what you know. You cant do a British accent. I can bet my life on it.

Furthermore, there are many British accents. If you know how to manage an inner london yardie patois accent, you wont be found out as a foreigner. Mandem tings.

Many Nigerians speak with inner London accents. You wouldn't know that they are nigerians until you see their name.

"Mans from the ends, ya know. Souf east landan innit"

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ishilove:

My point is they will sound like Russians speaking with a Nigerian accent. I can affect a British accent, but pure bred Britons will be able to detect that I am a foreigner speaking with a British accent.
but you aren't pure Russian so why are you complaining?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by whitelotus: 12:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nickshrapnel:

Let me help you guys out, you clearly don’t know why the accent was changed cheesy
It was changed because she was on the run from the US government(after the event of Civil war) and the reason she attained an American accent fast was because she was trained by a super spy(Romanoff). Even Cap and Sam grew a beard and Nat dyed her hair blonde

Well done. Good work.

Hulk616, you have to respect this high level thinker

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 12:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
whitelotus:

Ishilove, talk about what you know. You cant do a British accent. I can bet my life on it.

Furthermore, there are many British accents. If you know how to manage an inner london yardie patois accent, you wont be found out as a foreigner. Mandem tings.

Many Nigerians speak with inner London accents. You wouldn't know that they are nigerians until you see their name.

"Mans from the ends, know. Souf east landan innit"

And you know this how? Do you know me offline?

I don't even know why I'm having a conversation with you.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 12:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
hulk616:
as expected from a low level thinker. You are showing a statement by who? angry
Next time, I won’t spoon-feed you, okay? wink

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
whitelotus:

Well done. Good work.

Hulk616, you have to respect this high level thinker
He is a low level thinker and also a DC fan. He did not provide any concrete evidence to back up his statement. High level thinkers provide concrete evidence. angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by whitelotus: 12:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ishilove:

And you know this how? Do you know me offline?

I don't even know why I'm having a conversation with you.

Ishilove, I personally do not need to know you.

It is simple deduction from all the personal details you have dropped here.

Or do you want to keep up the lie that you can do a british accent?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ishilove:

So you do series? I wish I had the luxury of time

cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 1:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
7.8 / 10

Great War movie, based on real life events... Enjoyed from start to finish

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Jspider22: 1:34pm On Apr 26, 2020
Who can help with a download link for this movie “” 13 Hours the secret soldier of Bengahzi””

Plzzzz
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IHate9jerianss(m): 1:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
pryme:
Extraction is trending on the last 2 pages Thats strange cos many on here said Chris Hemsworth is only good on screen when he is only swinging a hammer. This just re-enforce my point, any actor is capable of delivery top draw performance.
It is not surprising.Nigerians generally gravitate towards movies with lots of action sequences and little plot which is basically what Extraction is

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by whitelotus: 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
IHate9jerianss:
It is not surprising.Nigerians generally gravitate towards movies with lots of action sequences and little plot which is basically what Extraction is

On point. So true
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
whitelotus:

Ishilove, I personally do not need to know you.

It is simple deduction from all the personal details you have dropped here.

Or do you want to keep up the lie that you can do a british accent?
You personally do not need to know me because of the 'personal' details I dropped on an anonymous forum? Same way I dropped various variations in the past, abi?

Odiegwu. Continue fooling yourself with your conceit and assumptions. I have nothing to prove to you.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by whitelotus: 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ishilove:

You personally do not need to know me because the perceived 'personal' details I dropped on an anonymous forum?

Odiegwu. Continue fooling yourself with your conceit and assumptions. I have nothing to prove to you.

Calm down. I did not insult you.

Have you forgotten that your facebook and people you know were once here?

Madam. Doing a british accent is hard, especially if you have never lived with a British person.

Then there are also various British accents, Welsh, scottish, Irish, scouse, cockney, inner london, etc.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by fashrola(m): 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2020
Any android app alternative to showbox with low size movies without ads?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
whitelotus:

Calm down. I did not insult you.

Have you forgotten that your facebook and people you know were once here?

Madam. Doing a british accent is hard, especially if you have never lived with a British person.

Then there are also various British accents, Welsh, scottish, Irish, scouse, cockney, inner london, etc.

So you think you have me figured out because of my Facebook and people I once knew?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by whitelotus: 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ishilove:

So you think you have me figured out because of my Facebook and people I once knew?

Yes. I know you very well. kiss
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 2:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
whitelotus:

Yes. I know you very well. kiss
Yes, sure you do.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by purplekayc(m): 2:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
Aladdin
Vice
Godfather 1-3
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Jspider22: 2:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
Who can help with a download link for this movie “” 13 Hours the secret soldier of Bengahzi””

Plzzzz oooooo
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 2:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
Jspider22:

Plzzzz oooooo

smileytfp.is/13-hours-secret-soldiers-benghazi-2016-480p-bluray-x264-tfpdl/

Put https://www. in front of that, I hope I don’t get a ban for this
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Jspider22: 2:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nickshrapnel:

smileytfp.is/13-hours-secret-soldiers-benghazi-2016-480p-bluray-x264-tfpdl/

Put https://www. in front of that, I hope I don’t get a ban for this

Thanks bro, all this links here the file has been removed
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CsRockefeller(m): 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
abdurrazaq:

Hotel Mumbai is based on true events. Footages of the actual event were said to be featured towards the end of the movie.

Will check it out, thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CsRockefeller(m): 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
abduleez1:

Damn, that 13 Hours is nail biting. cheesy

Hotel Mumbai is also based on Real Life.

Same as Lone Survivor, Flags of our Fathers, Tales from Iwo Jima.

Lol is that a Nigerian movie?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 2dice01: 3:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
Jexi (2019)
6.7/10
Comedy,Romance

About : Comedy about what can happen when you love your phone more than anything else in your life.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 2dice01: 3:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
Sleepless (2017)
6.5/10
Action,Thriller,Crime

(1) (2) (3) ... (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) ... (3876) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.