Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,579 members, 7,905,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:27 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3911615 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) ... (3884) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 13, 2020
DriggityDre:
We both know you'll be back.
Register on Reddit tho. If you can close eye to the data usage, that place is nice.
Search for r/marvel subreddit. That is your destination.
I am not going to Reddit because it has banning bots too. angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 8:58pm On May 13, 2020
Hulk617:
Whatever you say, man.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 9:00pm On May 13, 2020
mekaprime:

Have you seen this movie Locke. If you haven't, do check it out, you'd definitely love it, it's you kinda movie.
The one with Tom Hardy? I have boss. Had the same premise as "The Guilty". Very fine piece drama. Thanks for always pushing the good stuff to me boss.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Moneyboyz: 9:16pm On May 13, 2020
Hulk617:

Oga oh
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Moneyboyz: 9:30pm On May 13, 2020
DriggityDre:
You might not necessarily choose to do this. After all, you have multiple accounts and the bans don't last that long.
You can still continue if you aren't sick of the bans, and if you would like to keep up your internet persona.
But nobody is responsible, because I know you will call names when they ban you again grin

On things I realize about the hulk616 / hulk617 Nigga is that noting you do makes him mad,angry or furious, he's like a walking zombie/robot.
I wonder what his life is like in the real world.
He's probably someone with lots of broken teeth sustained from fights and arguments.

He better not try this with football fans expecially those Amugbo Niggas who will use blow and bottle reset his brain.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Futuragetty: 9:31pm On May 13, 2020
I prefer series but decided to do things differently. Saw, 'The Hunt' today.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 9:33pm On May 13, 2020
oyaskii:
The one with Tom Hardy? I have boss. Had the same premise as "The Guilty". Very fine piece drama. Thanks for always pushing the good stuff to me boss.

Wow! So you've seen it, i thought as much. You don't joke with the good stuffs.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 9:42pm On May 13, 2020
Liposure:
i was just not used to dis type of bloodletting horror

It's hack & slash, with lots of gory. Do well to steer clear of such movies.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 10:33pm On May 13, 2020
Moneyboyz:
On things I realize about the hulk616 / hulk617 Nigga is that noting you do makes him mad,angry or furious, he's like a walking zombie/robot. I wonder what his life is like in the real world.
He's probably someone with lots of broken teeth sustained from fights and arguments.
He better not try this with football fans expecially those Amugbo Niggas who will use blow and bottle reset his brain.
No need to overthink it, bruh grin
It's an online persona.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 3:36am On May 14, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li7qFeHI5KM

Just for laughs. Had to share this.

Just bumped into this guy last night.

You will lol
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 3:44am On May 14, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58eSTWOh43U

Another one.

Jesus. This guy is good.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 6:34am On May 14, 2020
Stonecoldstare1:
Vanity fair releases first pictures from the movie. It's a story about ancient heroes who are living till present day and saving lives but they have to hide their identity from CIA insider played by Chiwetel Ejiofor. Charlize plays Andromache of Scythia, an immortal woman who awakens every time she's killed
I'm loving this premise. Also Chiwetel and Charlize Theron! Netflix, take my money. Or more accurately, Netnaija, take my MB grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 9:33am On May 14, 2020
Mayhem.

Lovely. Very lovely movie. Totally enjoyed every bit of it. Truly the world is full of different types of assholes.

I give the movie 8.4/10.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 14, 2020
Las las it ended in tears.

I downloaded the whole franchise (three in all).

Painfully watched 38 mins out of the first release, skipped the rest of the scenes and didn't bother watching the other two at all, I just read the plots on Wikipedia.

At least I can say that I tried cheesy

RomCom is still manageable but pure Romance is a biatch.

alexistaiwo:
In the spirit of diversity and variety.
I decided to dive into a very much hated genre (Romance drama) and watch the entire Fifty Shades franchise.

Las las I know I will regret it but can't help it.
Five years is more than enough time to avoid a movie cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blingxx(m): 12:36pm On May 14, 2020
Moneyboyz:

On things I realize about the hulk616 / hulk617 Nigga is that noting you do makes him mad,angry or furious, he's like a walking zombie/robot.

you mean chelsea fans grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 12:38pm On May 14, 2020
alexistaiwo:

Painfully watched 38 mins out of the first release, skipped the rest of the scenes and didn't bother watching the other two at all, I just read the plots on Wikipedia.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blingxx(m): 12:38pm On May 14, 2020
nani667:
Justice League Dark: Apokolips War

8.5 / 10

Talk about destruction... Ripping people on half, tearing big guns apart... Intriguing movie from start to finish, people jus casually dying left and right... Some plot holes here and there, but overall good movie, action packed from start to finish...as expected from DC animations

warner bros made a mortal kombat animated movie rated R like this too ..it's fvcking dope
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DESTROTECH(m): 12:39pm On May 14, 2020
Money heist
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 14, 2020
Moneyboyz:

this is who i am both online and offline. angry

Nobody can break my teeth angry

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 14, 2020
DriggityDre:

No need to overthink it, bruh grin
It's an online persona.
this is who i am. angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 1:59pm On May 14, 2020
hulk616:
this is who i am. angry

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 2:46pm On May 14, 2020
alexistaiwo:

I been just dey look you that day. You no even try find better romance movie, na 50 Shades you go carry.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 3:07pm On May 14, 2020
i dey suspect konji at work

Kaycee7:
I been just dey look you that day. You no even try find better romance movie, na 50 Shades you go carry.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 4:11pm On May 14, 2020
GIGLI (2003) 2/10
What an eyesore
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 14, 2020
Liposure:
GIGLI (2003) 2/10
What an eyesore
and you still gave it 2/10 angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tolu121: 7:17pm On May 14, 2020
The Wrong Missy: 6.5\10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by seankafor(m): 7:18pm On May 14, 2020
That reminds me.. why have vampire movies gone soo obsolete?
Have they run out of ideas?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 8:17pm On May 14, 2020
Tolu121:
The Wrong Missy: 6.5\10

7/10 bro
Was funny asf
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tolu121: 8:45pm On May 14, 2020
seankafor:
they are now disgusting

How can someone drink blood, you just put mouth on someone's wound and drink blood. That's disgusting.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 8:52pm On May 14, 2020
seankafor:
fans are tired
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abdurrazaq(m): 9:26pm On May 14, 2020
Bloodshot (2020)

For a combination of Sci-fi and action movie genre, this is far from bad. It has a little bit of resemblance to Source Code although, with a different ending. Although, it looked like a low budget movie yet, it managed to deliver with few cast. It is surprising that most people criticize the movie because, some movies with more ridiculous plots have been praised to high heavens here.

7/10

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:19pm On May 14, 2020
Liposure:
GIGLI (2003) 2/10
What an eyesore
I have read stories about this Gigli. It was critically panned from every angle.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) ... (3884) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.