Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,968 members, 7,933,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 05:02 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3962868 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (3898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RaeMystix: 8:51pm On May 13, 2016
Deadpool

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 8:56pm On May 13, 2016
obixcel:
THE HUNTSMAN: WINTER'S WAR 2016 (Available in BluRay 720p & 480p.mkv)
Imdb Rating: 6.2/10
9xmovies.in/the-huntsman-winters-war-2016-english-480p-hdrip-300mb-esubs/
9xmovies.in/the-huntsman-winters-war-2016-english-720p-hdrip-850mb-esubs/
just copy and add ''http://'' to it
U too much. Just finished watching it grin
The movie was cool anyways. Will give it 7/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by hardae(m): 9:46pm On May 13, 2016
10 cloverfield lane
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:02pm On May 13, 2016
RaeMystix:
Deadpool
describe it in one word
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:03pm On May 13, 2016
olu4life:

U too much. Just finished watching it grin
The movie was cool anyways. Will give it 7/10
Yea, so cool, I watched it @ d Cinema but couldn't do without laying my hands on d available HD online.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:06pm On May 13, 2016
hardae:
10 cloverfield lane
The movie's still in my system,haven't taken time to watch it. Too many crowded movies piled up. How was it?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:12pm On May 13, 2016
csamii:
Think I'll watch "Friday the 13th" today.
Pure Horror movie there. It's like u planned it to coincide with Friday lol. But it's a creepy movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RaeMystix: 10:32pm On May 13, 2016
obixcel:
describe it in one word

I have a few words
I can't believe I waited about four months for this s.hit
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by hardae(m): 10:38pm On May 13, 2016
obixcel:
The movie's still in my system,haven't taken time to watch it. Too many crowded movies piled up. How was it?
it was good I'd give it a 8 out of 10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 11:25pm On May 13, 2016
RaeMystix:

I have a few words I can't believe I waited about four months for this s.hit
hmm, ok
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by csamii: 11:48pm On May 13, 2016
obixcel:
Pure Horror movie there. It's like u planned it to coincide with Friday lol. But it's a creepy movie.

That's the point of watching it today grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RaeMystix: 12:27am On May 14, 2016
obixcel:
hmm, ok
Yeah!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RaeMystix: 1:08am On May 14, 2016
Dracula Untold
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RaeMystix: 2:40am On May 14, 2016
Black Mass

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 6:39am On May 14, 2016
RaeMystix:

Yeah!
Have u seen: The Huntsman: Winter's War, Batman vs Superman and Captain America: Civil War?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Aida13: 7:49am On May 14, 2016
Captain America: Civil War

Was it really shot in Nigeria.. I mean the opening scenes... Looks like Lagos true true lol

Anyway hope it's as good as it's been said.. Still watching. I'm here for Mackie though... So cute

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 8:17am On May 14, 2016
Aida13:

Was it really shot in Nigeria.. I mean the opening scenes... Looks like Lagos true true lol

Anyway hope it's as good as it's been said.. Still watching. I'm here for Mackie though... So cute
Yea, I was surprised when I saw d location LAGOS boldly written, those yellow mini buses confirmed it. But on a serious note places like Dubai, Singapore etc make a lot of tourism money from Hollywood movie produces who shoot their movies in these locations. I think Naija can emulate that, we still gat good locations though, but we must improve our local content movies aka Nollywood.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:44am On May 14, 2016
Aida13:

lagos yes but was shot in East Africa.. Research on it. Was pissed when I found out angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by colossus2: 9:37am On May 14, 2016
obixcel:
Yea, I was surprised when I saw d location LAGOS boldly written, those yellow mini buses confirmed it. But on a serious note places like Dubai, Singapore etc make a lot of tourism money from Hollywood movie produces who shoot their movies in these locations. I think Naija can emulate that, we still gat good locations though, but we must improve our local content movies aka Nollywood.
Location was captioned lagos but that is not the lagos I know.
Fine they used yellow buses to depict lagos commercial vehicles, background looked like lagos island, the people there aren't lagosians grin
No notable landmark to show it was truly lagos lipsrsealed
They didn't come to any lagos jare.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:34am On May 14, 2016
colossus2:

Location was captioned lagos but that is not the lagos I know.
Fine they used yellow buses to depict lagos commercial vehicles, background looked like lagos island, the people there aren't lagosians grin
No notable landmark to show it was truly lagos lipsrsealed
They didn't come to any lagos jare.
haha ok o! Whether it was lagos or it was just a mimic or a depiction or even somewhere else, no one cares!, good movie anyway.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:09am On May 14, 2016
The scene where captain Barnes grabbed the bike was nice.

While the scene antman was running on a platform before transforming to a giant was hilarious.

Only if vision gemstone can be infused into his body like Wanda, he would have been flawless.

Eagerly waiting for Bruce Banner.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by parrotibaba(m): 11:44am On May 14, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
lagos yes but was shot in East Africa.. Research on it. Was pissed when I found out angry
it was shot in Atlanta in a set built to resemble the typical lagos Street.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by parrotibaba(m): 11:44am On May 14, 2016
Aida13:

it was shot in Atlanta
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 12:24pm On May 14, 2016
hardae:
it was good I'd give it a 8 out of 10
Naaaaa... 6/10 for me. Just average
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 12:38pm On May 14, 2016
I knew that wasn't eko. The buses were blurred from above and the peoplendidnt act like lagosians at all.

I was also looking for any landmark to tell if this was lagos. None.

Still much love to them for picking naija even if was all imaginary.

Am gonna see this tonight again.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bbkingZ: 1:16pm On May 14, 2016
recently saw 'My big fat Greek wedding2'....quite hilarious...6.5/10...and 'The family fang'...although not the brightest of movies but 5/10 will do...

Jst downloaded civil war...can't wait smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RaeMystix: 1:47pm On May 14, 2016
obixcel:
Have u seen: The Huntsman: Winter's War, Batman vs Superman and Captain America: Civil War?

Nope!!....I haven't seen any of them. I never got to go see any movie this semester, and so i'll have to wait until they all get released on DVD Blu-ray or Google play, so I could watch them now that's school's out. That was how I was able to watch Deadpool last night. It had just been released sometime this week on DVD and Google play. I rented it for 48hours.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 2:01pm On May 14, 2016
"The Ridiculous 6" 2015....This is one damn crazy hilarious movie...so funny and indeed ridiculous as d name implies. 6/10, kind of reminded me a little bit of "The Good, The Bad and the Ugly". Decent movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by colossus2: 2:04pm On May 14, 2016
obixcel:
haha ok o! Whether it was lagos or it was just a mimic or a depiction or even somewhere else, no one cares!, good movie anyway.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Captain America almost killed Iron Man.
Starks should thank his stars grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 2:08pm On May 14, 2016
RaeMystix:

Nope!!....I haven't seen any of them. I never got to go see any movie this semester, and so i'll have to wait until they all get released on DVD Blu-ray or Google play, so I could watch them now that's school's out. That was how I was able to watch Deadpool last night. It had just been released sometime this week on DVD and Google play. I rented it for 48hours.
Yea I understand,just like me, when I was in school, I could only get movies when they're released on DVDs, no time for downloads or even talk about dem. Such a time it was.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RaeMystix: 3:45pm On May 14, 2016
obixcel:
Yea I understand,just like me, when I was in school, I could only get movies when they're released on DVDs, no time for downloads or even talk about dem. Such a time it was.

Lucky you! cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 4:20pm On May 14, 2016
obixcel:
"The Ridiculous 6" 2015....This is one damn crazy hilarious movie...so funny and indeed ridiculous as d name implies. 6/10, kind of reminded me a little bit of "The Good, The Bad and the Ugly". Decent movie.

the movie was ridiculous.

the only scene i enjoyed was when they wanted to hang the dude from twilight and he was still laughing that his retarded laugh.
5/10

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (3898) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: MrKang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.