Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,765 members, 7,930,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:21 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3958073 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2459) (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) (2464) (2465) ... (3896) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DiggITnetwork: 9:15pm On Mar 12, 2021
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DiggITnetwork: 9:15pm On Mar 12, 2021
DiggITnetwork:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6qiUHyE0ww

How Hollywood movies make money but nollywood isn't
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by steinalb(m): 8:23am On Mar 13, 2021
gameboy727:
Behind her eyes

A six episode series.

Very very maaaadddd plot twist at the end.

Whoever wrote and produced that series should win an oscar. It was the real shit

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 9:59am On Mar 13, 2021
steinalb:

Whoever wrote and produced that series should win an oscar. It was the real shit

Emmy. I think
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Abkolad(m): 10:02am On Mar 13, 2021
Dripflix is a beautiful app dedicated to streaming TV shows and movies in HD quality cool. From the homepage, you can select any of the featured TV shows or use its menu to scroll through the timeline page and view shows in order of their release dates. You can select to menu’s browse option and then filter show options by their genre wink.
Dripflix is dedicated to providing users with virtually any movie that is available for grabs and in any quality cool. It features a beautiful UI and colour theme with the option for users to create an account in order to stay abreast of the latest publications kiss.
It also features top sites like noxx, fmovie, vumoo, etc! Ooh! i also forgot to add that it also has a forum in it for movie discussions and more shocked grin

Download and stream unlimited movies now for FREE! smiley

http://www.appcreator24.com/app1422003

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 2:39pm On Mar 13, 2021
abduleez1:

If Joker becomes a smash success, financially and critically (which is expected, going by it's recent Screenings),expect DC to churn out more R rated content and grittier stuff.

They will mostly come off from Harley Quinzel stories with Gotham City Sirens and Joker Team ups.

In fact there is already a project for Dark Gritty and R rated Content with WB planning to launch DC black after probably Joker's success.
It will be separate from the DCeu continuity and like an elseworld universe like Joker. And the Intoxicating thing about it is that they would be Small budget flicks but we'll grounded storyline.

This way they don't need to bother much about box office earnings and audience reception that much and release unadulterated content.

And it gives us a good mix of Big Budget and Low budget films competing for Glory.

Bros, Na jazz you dey use?

All your movie predictions came to pass!!

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 2:40pm On Mar 13, 2021
steinalb:

I disagree.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 2:44pm On Mar 13, 2021
Coming 2 America.

Currently doing a watch party on twitch. Unfortunately, it only allows Prime subscribers to work.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 5:22pm On Mar 13, 2021
Superintelligence - 8/10

Fatman - 7/10

Coming 2 America - 4/10

Unpregnant - 8/10

Raya and the last dragon - 8/10

Tom and Jerry the movie - 6/10

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by FILEBE(m): 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2021
DieRich5:
i swer.......
abduleez1

No jor. In the world of Animations, we have lots and lots of good ones that are not easily comparable. .let me list some of them.
UP
The good dinosaur
Wall e
The book of life
How to train your dragon
Pusd in boot
Inside out
Over the edge
Brave ....

H
These animations will leave you asking for more. The Ratatouile is a great movie but you need to see some of these also and will await you conclusion. I still have more , these are the few i can rememember now.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2021
TheKingIsHere:
Superintelligence - 8/10

Unpregnant - 8/10

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 6:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
FILEBE:

No jor. In the world of Animations, we have lots and lots of good ones that are not easily comparable. .let me list some of them.
UP
The good dinosaur
Wall e
The book of life
How to train your dragon
Pusd in boot
Inside out
Over the edge
Brave ....

H
These animations will leave you asking for more. The Ratatouile is a great movie but you need to see some of these also and will await you conclusion. I still have more , these are the few i can rememember now.
I don watch all............ inside out dope too..........pls name d rest let me see.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by FILEBE(m): 8:40pm On Mar 13, 2021
DieRich5:
I don watch all............ inside out dope too..........pls name d rest let me see.

Kubo and the two srrings
Coco
Moana ( i didnt feel it as much as i would love to)
Lilo and stitch ( i will choose that over Moana )
The iron giant ( this is 2d but damnnn.. i salute the brain behind this work)
Wreck it Ralph.
Rango
Trolls
Chicken run
Big Hero ( didnt like the fact that his brother ...it would have been so so great if they had allowed the brother come back to life)

Which have u seen?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tabtabtab: 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2021
"The vault"

Learning that a legendary lost treasure will be deposited in the bank's safe for just 10 days, Thom masterminds a meticulous plan along with charismatic art dealer Walter to break into the Bank. But they have only 90 minutes to do so...

#thevault

Really worth the time..,

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
FILEBE:

Kubo and the two srrings
Coco
Wreck it Ralph.
Rango
Trolls
Chicken run
Big Hero ( didnt like the fact that his brother ...it would have been so so great if they had allowed the brother come back to life)

Which have u seen?
all except Kubo and the two srrings, am going to download it thanks..................#big hero I think d storyline is nice because of d killing of his brother
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2021
FILEBE:

Kubo and the two srrings
Coco
Wreck it Ralph.
Rango
Trolls
Chicken run

Which have u seen?
I can't wait to watch chicken run 2

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:00pm On Mar 13, 2021
“I will bathe in your fear”

#ZSJL
#RestoreTheSnyderVerse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
Logic007:

Bros, Na jazz you dey use?

All your movie predictions came to pass!!

Daz ma SUPER POWER!! grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:05pm On Mar 13, 2021
FILEBE:

abduleez1

UP
The good dinosaur
Wall e
The book of life
How to train your dragon
Pusd in boot
Inside out
Over the edge
Brave ....

H
I've watched half of these.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by FILEBE(m): 10:27pm On Mar 13, 2021
DieRich5:
all except Kubo and the two srrings, am going to download it thanks..................#big hero I think d storyline is nice because of d killing of his brother

Yeah. The death of the brother kept me on the edge but since Big Hero had fufiled it's purpose ,i expect the brother to come back. The movie is quite a lil itt trqgic for me sha.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 11:59am On Mar 14, 2021
Logic007:

TBH, those movies were actually good. I initially thought I would be disappointed
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:07pm On Mar 14, 2021
It is OFFICIAL..... grin

the 2009 movie was able to earn $8.9 million, bringing its global total to $2,798,579,794.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sajmark(m): 12:33pm On Mar 14, 2021
8/10

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2021
DrDax:

Strongly disagree.

"Soul" is the most important differential.

You see that Ratatouille and Coco, it will take something extraordinary to beat them.

Frozen is just that, frozen with no soul.

PS: my biased opinion.
Thank God you said biased. The humor in Frozen just seems to work better overall. The dynamic between Kristoff and his reindeer, Sven, is entertaining. The characters poking fun at Anna's shortsightedness, as well as her own clumsiness, is always good for laughs, meta and otherwise. But Olaf is the true source of the great humor in Frozen. The humor and it's amazing sounds track and voice artist performance is what sets frozen aside from other disney movies
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 2:45pm On Mar 14, 2021
abduleez1:

Frozen and Up is good but I don't think they measure up to these:

Coco (2017)
Moana (2016)
Inside Out

Non Disney
Rango (2011)
The Adventures of Tintin (2011)
Kubo and The Two Strings (2016)
That's your opinion but even your measurement is biased. You didn't even at toy story 3 that almost one best picture in the oscars and I don't think you really understood the Up movie at all if you call it just good.

And you seriously added the worst animation movie of all times The Adventures of Tintin �
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2021
Raya and the Last Dragon 8/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DrDax: 4:45pm On Mar 14, 2021
Illusioneffect:

Thank God you said biased. The humor in Frozen just seems to work better overall. The dynamic between Kristoff and his reindeer, Sven, is entertaining. The characters poking fun at Anna's shortsightedness, as well as her own clumsiness, is always good for laughs, meta and otherwise. But Olaf is the true source of the great humor in Frozen. The humor and it's amazing sounds track and voice artist performance is what sets frozen aside from other disney movies

We appreciate the hard work that went into the creation of Frozen.

I enjoyed it, especially the Olaf side story.

But in comparison, frozen falls just short.

Coco and Ratatouille, a case of best among equals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:32pm On Mar 14, 2021
Illusioneffect:

That's your opinion but even your measurement is biased. You didn't even at toy story 3 that almost one best picture in the oscars and I don't think you really understood the Up movie at all if you call it just good.

And you seriously added the worst animation movie of all times The Adventures of Tintin �

Seriously, worst Animation of all time? With an Oscar nomination and a Golden Globe?? Wowza.

That's why it's my opinion and is subjective. Can't really remember Toy Story 3 cos it's a long time I watched it. I'm judging based on what I really remember and felt. If we are going by your analogy then Lion King should be the Greatest Animation of all time then.

Anyways, na your palava be that. I ain't got time for argument.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:31pm On Mar 14, 2021
Epic cheesy

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by budaatum: 11:06pm On Mar 14, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2021
THE OTHER GUYS (2010)
Silly but funny

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2459) (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) (2464) (2465) ... (3896) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.