Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,816 members, 7,898,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:24 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2907) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3900395 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2904) (2905) (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) (2910) ... (3880) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 9:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
Yahoo boys dey use format, students dey use textbook,all na the same,just to boost their knowledge.

Karleb:

Scamming is hard but yahoo boys are the dullest people I know.

You sef see wetin you call am, format. It's just steps to do things.

Format dey everywhere, for free sef.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:08pm On Feb 21, 2022
°°°°°

Balanced and with different flavor as it should be.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 9:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
MJBOLT:
Yahoo boys dey use format, students dey use textbook,all na the same,just to boost their knowledge.

I swear, this your reply cracked me up. grin grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 9:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
Karleb:

Scientist can not pull off scam or what did you say? undecided

John Dalton claimed atom is the smallest, indivisible particle of an element, years later, it was proved that atom can be further divided into smaller particles.

Although baba did it out of ignorance but who knew maybe he just wanted to fool (scam) us for years.

There are a lot of scam in science. Trust me.
Dalton postulated, he didn’t claim.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 9:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
Nickshrapnel:
Dalton postulated, he didn’t claim.
Pardon my non-use of the term.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
do you even know what science is?? undecided in science they are always proving and disproving things undecided
How does John Dalton claim translate to a scam.
Many years ago Pluto was said to be a planet later on it was changed,is that one a scam also??

We are talking about financial scam,you are mentioning atoms

Karleb:

Scientist can not pull off scam or what did you say? undecided

John Dalton claimed atom is the smallest, indivisible particle of an element, years later, it was proved that atom can be further divided into smaller particles.

Although baba did it out of ignorance but who knew maybe he just wanted to fool (scam) us for years.

There are a lot of scam in science. Trust me.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 9:25pm On Feb 21, 2022
MJBOLT:
do you even know what science is?? undecided in science they are always proving and disproving things undecided
How does John Dalton claim translate to a scam.
Many years ago Pluto was said to be a planet later on it was changed,is that one a scam also??

We are talking about financial scam,you are mentioning atoms

No be you talk say scientists no fit scam?

Did you know that some scientists purposely gave incorrect hypothesis just so they can have an invention to their name?

Let's leave science.

If fraudsters are so smart then Nigerian politicians should be the smartest people on earth. But then, look at the country.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 9:43pm On Feb 21, 2022
I've not heard of any scientist that pulled off a scam on the level of hushpuppi, Charles Ponzi or Jordan Belfort,like I said everybody has his area of expertise.

Whether they are the smartest people or not is irrelevant.

Karleb:

No be you talk say scientists no fit scam?

Did you know that some scientists purposely gave incorrect hypothesis just so they can have an invention to their name?

Let's leave science.

If fraudsters are so smart then Nigerian politicians should be the smartest people on earth. But then, look at the country.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Allen102: 10:01pm On Feb 21, 2022
Drag me to hell. That movie is crazy.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 10:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
MJBOLT:
I've not heard of any scientist that pulled off a scam on the level of hushpuppi, Charles Ponzi or Jordan Belfort,like I said everybody has his area of expertise.

Whether they are the smartest people or not is irrelevant.

My argument is that fraudsters can not make significant positive changes in the society because they are as smart as the average Joe.

A certain Charles Dawson fooled the whole scientific community with fake fossils for 40 years.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 10:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
Allen102:
Drag me to hell. That movie is crazy.

Is it horror?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 10:16pm On Feb 21, 2022
the job of a scammer is not to make the society a better place,their job is to defraud people of their hard earned money and they are good at it.

I don't care what Charles Dawson did or didn't do.

Karleb:

My argument is that fraudsters can not make significant positive changes in the society because they are as smart as the average Joe.

A certain Charles Dawson fooled the whole scientific community with fake fossils for 40 years.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Allen102: 10:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
Karleb:

Is it horror?
Yes ooo na horror movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 10:35pm On Feb 21, 2022
6.9 / 10

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 10:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
When that lady realized her partner is a swindler, she immediately thought of swindling the swindler and she executed it perfected even as a newbie.

That's to tell you, having people's trust is basically all it takes to be a scammer. When you gain people's trust, you won't be scamming innocent people but seasoned scammers.

Scamming big companies is not even that hard, people are just scared because it has grave consequences.

5 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 8:13am On Feb 22, 2022
The Kingsman (2021) 6/10
Director: Matthew Vaughn

The Kingsman's uninspired plot, unnecessarily long runtime and poorly executed humor made it such a labour to watch. A whole 2hrs+ runtime and I still didn't give a shìt about any of the characters by the time it was over. Even the character killed off for shock value didn't shock me, though I was surprised.

Whereas the previous entries managed to balance both the comedic and serious tones, this prequel fails at that task. Saddled with unfunny gags, the comedy still manages to kill any chance I had to care about the plot. And the cast's performance vary from just ok to really bad to really-bad-it's-actually-good.

It's still a mildly interesting story at the end of the day, with decent execution. Action sequences were nice enough. But all in all, pretty forgettable.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 8:53am On Feb 22, 2022
Karleb:
When that lady realized her partner is a swindler, she immediately thought of swindling the swindler and she executed it perfected even as a newbie.

That's to tell you, having people's trust is basically all it takes to be a scammer. When you gain people's trust, you won't be scamming innocent people but seasoned scammers.

Scamming big companies is not even that hard, people are just scared because it has grave consequences.
guy weti u Dy talk undecided it's easy to scam big companies cheesy

Guy. The last girl didn't do much cus the guy use he real face ND those 2 girls gat all the credit cus without Dem the last girl won't be able to do wat she did ND the boy is broke, can't scam anymore
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 9:30am On Feb 22, 2022
The_Tinder_Swindler 8/10
I enjoyed it, thunder fire all of Dem see the way Israel take follow up the mata angry
Weti pain me pass na dat news, Dem say not all Israel men re like dat but if na black man now hmmmm "all black re the same"

The two girls re fools, reasons: Netflix use una make alot of money cus una wan cast simon wrld wide ND Netflix didn't give una small money and una still Dy pay mad load angry Simon in the other hand is very rich ND more popular where is the karma? Nigerians still believe every scammers will end up badly

Simon is too smart ND I give am small credit for the business ideas he comes up with ND the relationship with da cute baby grin

Dat girl still Dy find love for the app cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xorojinxx: 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2022
I juat saw this on Quora.

“Jack Reacher, James Bond, John Wick, and Jason Bourne are all trapped in a room with no guns. To escape, they have to duel it out until 3 are dead. Who's escaping?"

My opinion. I haven't watched Jack Reacher, but I'll go for John Wick. His fighting skills is just awesome and very deadly.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 4:39pm On Feb 22, 2022
Reacher will kill all three with brute strength considering that their fighting skills are more or less on the same level. That guy is a giant!
xorojinxx:

“Jack Reacher, James Bond, John Wick, and Jason Bourne are all trapped in a room with no guns. To escape, they have to duel it out until 3 are dead. Who's escaping?"

My opinion. I haven't watched Jack Reacher, but I'll go for John Wick. His fighting skills is just awesome and very deadly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xorojinxx: 5:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
Calibrator:
Reacher will kill all three with brute strength considering that their fighting skills are more or less on the same level. That guy is a giant!

Oh, wow!

I guess, I'll have to watch Jack Reacher then.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 5:28pm On Feb 22, 2022
xorojinxx:

Reacher is walking out of there.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by drisham(m): 5:37pm On Feb 22, 2022
xorojinxx:

Reacher.. that guy's brute Force is unmatched
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BankyGee(m): 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2022
Scream - 8/10
This movie did a number on me grin Suspense was excellent, everything I tried to predict turned out wrong grin Jack Quaid didn't disappoint cool This is easily the best movie in the Scream franchise and one of the best slasher movies I've watched.
My babe just dey shout at any small interval, wan even make me dey fear too, I just dey hold body as a man make she no fear-fluence me grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xorojinxx: 6:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
This is a serious eye opener.

I never knew Jack Reacher is truly the bomb. I'm downloading soonest.

All you who commented about Reacher , I appreciate your contribution.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 6:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
Download the series not the movie.
xorojinxx:
This is a serious eye opener.

I never knew Jack Reacher is truly the bomb. I'm downloading soonest.

All you who commented about Reacher , I appreciate your contribution.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
armadeo:

Reacher is walking out of there.
The Jack Reacher I watched his movies isn't going anywhere. He will be the first to die.

Nobody is even deadlier than him.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 6:20pm On Feb 22, 2022
xorojinxx:

Nobody will escape. They will fight to death

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
xorojinxx:

I'm curious about how they all seem to have the same letters starting their names, with almost similar sounds. cheesy A thing with characterization and secret among script writers?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 6:26pm On Feb 22, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I'm curious about how they all seem to have the same letters starting their names, with almost similar sounds. cheesy A thing with characterization and secret among script writers?

Even Jack Bauer, James Bond.

That letter J na vawulent letter.

10 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BankyGee(m): 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
VerifiedStalin:

Your subtitle font isn't nearly big enough, you should make it bigger.

Nice film, leant a few things.
I can see what you did there grin cool

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:47pm On Feb 22, 2022
Karleb:
Even Jack Bauer, James Bond.

That letter J na vawulent letter.

Rambo, Jackie Chan, Jet Li.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2904) (2905) (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) (2910) ... (3880) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.