Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,515 members, 7,914,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 12:22 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3001) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3926711 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2998) (2999) (3000) (3001) (3002) (3003) (3004) ... (3888) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:22pm On Apr 29, 2022
Purpl3:

I wish we could still post GIFs on this forum, I have the perfect Gif for the this grin
Disney be raking in the billions

I swear this site needs premium upgrade and update. Na about two weeks ago I found out about the inability to post GIFs. angry

Serious money this people be raking.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kaycee7:
Maria ain't that big of a reveal. But I wish they could've kept Prof X a secret.

Same here.
But well, many peeps already new there was Charles Xavier in it. Insiders already confirmed it months ago.

The Easter eggs and cameos for this movie ehn no be here.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2022
oyaskii:
With very excerpt been released so far, #MOM looks increasingly likely like a flick one should definitely see at the cinemas.

I'm telling you.

Lord help me with funds sharpaly cos e go pain me if I no see this movie in theaters. The hype is real. cry

Records wey this film go break ehn, it's definitely looking like the biggest movie of the year alongside Jurassic World.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Purpl3: 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2022
abduleez1:

I swear this site needs premium upgrade and update. Na about two weeks ago I found out about the inability to post GIFs. angry

wasting all the money by paying all these inactive and incompetent Mods angry
Someone would soon make a serious bid for takeover just watch.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
Purpl3:

if it drops on the 6th in Nigeria then I must watch it on Sunday to free myself angry

Na Una wey get money dey excited na. cry

I'm happy for you....

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
grin grin

Kaycee7

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:55pm On Apr 29, 2022
Next year would be DC's big year. It woulda been this year but delays changed plans.
HBOMax holds so much promise.

There's also the movies Wonder Twins and Batgirl in production.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:58pm On Apr 29, 2022
Hope this iteration will be better.

The Nun was the weakest in the franchise.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2022
abduleez1:
Hope this iteration will be better.

The Nun was the weakest in the franchise.
What about Annabelle?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 1:09pm On Apr 29, 2022

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 1:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
abduleez1:
Next year would be DC's big year. It woulda been this year but delays changed plans.
HBOMax holds so much promise.

There's also the movies Wonder Twins and Batgirl in production.
Dead Boy Detectives sounds like something I'd be interested in.
And abeg, make them no make Constantine too horror, for fear fear people like me
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kaycee7:
Dead Boy Detectives sounds like something I'd be interested in.
And abeg, make them no make Constantine too horror, for fear fear people like me

I feel the same for DBD. If they follow things like the episodes they featured in, it holds much promise.

Constantine? Lol. They are gunning for horror o. Especially occultic fare.

Anyhow, Netflix's The Sandman suppose prepare you small. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2022
phr0nesis:

What about Annabelle?

There's a planned part 3. Also The Crooked Man spinoff.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2022
abduleez1:

I feel the same for DBD. If they follow things like the episodes they featured in, it holds much promise.

Constantine? Lol. They are gunning for horror o. Especially occultic fare.

Anyhow, Netflix's The Sandman suppose prepare you small. grin
All my horror energy is saved for The Sandman. That's why I'm begging them on Constantine matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
Logistics included, it will cost less than N10k to see this at the cinema, you mean e go hard you as a self acclaimed hardcore movie enthusiast to raise this?

Country hard walahi.

I for ask you to send aza to should pay for your ticket but I don't like interfering in the Lord's work, if he doesn't want you to see it in the cinema, so be it!
abduleez1:

I'm telling you.

Lord help me with funds sharpaly cos e go pain me if I no see this movie in theaters. The hype is real. cry

Records wey this film go break ehn, it's definitely looking like the biggest movie of the year alongside Jurassic World.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
More sequels and spinoffs....

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Purpl3: 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2022
abduleez1:

Na Una wey get money dey excited na. cry

I'm happy for you....

Shey you dey whine me ni

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2022
Calibrator:
Logistics included, it will cost less than N10k to see this at the cinema, you mean e go hard you as a self acclaimed hardcore movie enthusiast to raise this?

Country hard walahi.

I for ask you to send aza to should pay for your ticket but I don't like interfering in the Lord's work, if he doesn't want you to see it in the cinema, so be it!

Lol, who put self acclaimed hardcore movie enthusiast for my initials. grin grin
It will cost less than 5k but I got other priorities at the moment.

Even when I had excess money for The Batman, l barely had time for it. Got to see it almost a week later.

If the Lord directs you to assist in his ministrations, who are you to not oblige. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2022
oyaskii:
With very excerpt been released so far, #MOM looks increasingly likely like a flick one should definitely see at the cinemas.

Definitely. The only drawback is the cinema ITKs' inability to shut up and let one enjoy what they paid for.

1 Like

Kaycee7:
Watched this footage early this morning. Thought it was a TV spot.

It's glorious.
Purpl3:

That's the living tribunals face innit?
Yup.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2022
Purpl3:

Shey you dey whine me ni

Lol, I dey doff cap for Una ni.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
VerifiedStalin:

Definitely. The only drawback is the cinema ITKs' inability to shut up and let one enjoy what they paid for.

The ones in the theatres?? cheesy grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Seun(m): 1:52pm On Apr 29, 2022
Purpl3:

I wish we could still post GIFs on this forum, I have the perfect Gif for the this grin
Disney be raking in the billions
Attach them as images.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 1:52pm On Apr 29, 2022
abduleez1:

The ones in the theatres?? cheesy grin

Yep. Extremely irritating personalities, the lot.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Purpl3: 1:53pm On Apr 29, 2022
abduleez1:
More sequels and spinoffs....

We made John Wick and it was successful why don't we make a female led spin off undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:59pm On Apr 29, 2022
VerifiedStalin:

Yep. Extremely irritating personalities, the lot.

Lol, I nearly knack one useless couple stick for head when I was watching The Batman. I no know Wetin dem dey do for my back wey dey continuously nudge the back of my seat with annoying feet.

Reason I specifically went for my screening on weekday. Less crowd. There was actually no crowd at all for the movie but the position I was seated was prime space to enjoy it well. So I couldn't just move. angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 2:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
abduleez1:

Lol, I nearly knack one useless couple stick for head when I was watching The Batman. I no know Wetin dem dey do for my back wey dey continuously nudge the back of my seat with annoying feet.

Reason I specifically went for my screening on weekday. Less crowd. There was actually no crowd at all for the movie but the position I was seated was prime space to enjoy it well. So I couldn't just move. angry

Due to work, it's nearly impossible for me to go on workdays, so it's often weekends for me.

I guess it's just bad luck.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2022
abduleez1:

Out of all the websites I've patronized over the years, Nairaland is the most archaic. It lacks features and addons and is poorly regulated/moderated. It's a disgrace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
Purpl3:

Nairaland has serious potential. The current owners are unwilling to spend money to make money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kingozymandias(m): 2:36pm On Apr 29, 2022
Seun:
Attach them as images.

It doesn't always work especially tenor GIFs because for some reason your people censor tenor GIFs
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by limcar: 2:51pm On Apr 29, 2022
Purpl3:

i would make sure you are permanently banned from this site. Ishilove call seun for me. Let me deal with this guy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2998) (2999) (3000) (3001) (3002) (3003) (3004) ... (3888) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: gideonjeta(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.