Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3850847 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3152) (3153) (3154) (3155) (3156) (3157) (3158) ... (3871) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Jasonteague(m): 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
peerodini:
� RAISING DION is on Netflix �

Netflix Premium accounts available at cheapest rate with replacement guarantee

They are 4 screen UHD Account means you can play on any platform you want , you can play on 4 devices together

� Pricing : �

1 month Netflix : #1,500 only or 2.5$
6 month Netflix : #8,000 only or 13$
1 year Netflix : #15,000 only or 24$

- you can't change anything in the account , simply login and stream.

Add me as a contact on WhatsApp. https:///qr/SSNWI2OUFCTGL1 07038856743 to buy right now. Only Few Accounts in Stock !!

Come give me xvideos red account login
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by chuksp09(m): 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Where are people watching The Witch part 2 from?
My movie sites don't have it yet
Modified....
I found on telegram, you can check.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
abduleez1:

Lol. I don't buy this idea that bots control the conversation cos I'm not an onlooker when it comes to the Snyder Cultists. I've had engagements with many of them on Twitter and FB so I definitely know what I'm saying. I can easily point out their coordinators to you and I'll categorically say they're not bots but annoying humans with lots of time and dedication.
The bots while they add to the hype, for me they don't control the narrative.

You have no idea what you're talking about, lol.

Only a minority actually comments and stirs up discussions on social media, and a subset of this vocal minority is enough to create a debate where none exists. I've seen several accounts of seemingly normal responses that turned out to be bot accounts.

It's well known that bots influence discussions. I'm surprised you're even arguing against this. Where were you when Russian bots successfully influenced the 2016 US presidential election?

abduleez1:

While I agree that ZSJL couldn't match recent DC releases and the expected wave of viewership, it only just highlights the fanbase as not as BIG. Even at that it's still easily top 5 HBOMax movies for the franchise since it's launch. It's only behind recent DC movies and Mortal Kombat & GvK.

In terms of MOS and ZSJL you are just being bias. Supes movie was good, even if you had a problem with its portrayal of Superman, you'd give it a 5/10. ZSJL was brilliant no cap. It's his singular best DC movie. The Whedon version remains a worthless piece of shite. It's only surpassed by 2016's Suicide Squad.

I also hate his original plan of killing Robin (Di©k Grayson) as well as making Bruce make out with Lois Lane to produce the future Superman, but I won't discredit his work.

Let's just agree to disagree. It's pointless to argue with someone who thinks ZSJL is a masterpiece. Lol.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 10thDentist: 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
Only reason to watch love and thunder. shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
Kaycee7:
And I still vehemently insist that you're being disingenuous with that statement.

Agree that it wouldn't have done great at the cinemas. Disagree that the numbers didn't reflect the devotion. Every arguments against ZSJL's streaming numbers stem from comparing it to movies that came after. Does anyone ever take into account the possibility that ZSJL's positive reception contributed to other DC movies doing even better on streaming?

You agree with my core sentiments so let's move on...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by finalboss(m): 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
MCU steady taking Ls
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 4:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
chuksp09:

Modified....
I found on telegram, you can check.
I found on telegram too...
But I've been hearing the version out isn't clear
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
DandeNumeruno:

You have no idea what you're talking about, lol.

Only a minority actually comments and stirs up discussions on social media, and a subset of this vocal minority is enough to create a debate where none exists. I've seen several accounts of seemingly normal responses that turned out to be bot accounts.

It's well known that bots influence discussions. I'm surprised you're even arguing against this. Where were you when Russian bots successfully influenced the 2016 US presidential election?

Let's just agree to disagree. It's pointless to argue with someone who thinks ZSJL is a masterpiece. Lol.

Lol, it's best to drop this argument.
I've been way engaged in Snyderverse for the past 4yrs to not be able to different bots from real people. I still maintain real accounts are responsible for spreading their narrative or aims.

I'm not believing that old song of "Russia influenced the general elections" just cos Democrats are too embarrassed to take their L when they clearly underestimated Trump and assumed he won't go far. These cry of Russian interference when the US failed to do their job as if they also don't employ same tactics. grin lol.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by camri: 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
Growing up I never knew Blade was Marvel's creation. I used to think he was some kind of vengeful vampire slayer.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
I know I am not supposed to laugh at a horror movie but the Gwen take para for Bros J in The blackY Phone is as hilarious AF cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
10thDentist:
Only reason to watch love and thunder. shocked
Strictly for females and gays.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2022
The Black Phone

Doesn't try to get too clever.. Very precise plot.

4/5

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
abduleez1:
Damn, shit is brutal. embarassed

It might be worse in Q3 when HBOMax and Amazon Prime Video drops House of The Dragon and LOTR: The Ring of Power.

Au contraire, mon ami. According to projections, Netflix will gain a million subscribers in the third quarter.

Losing a million subscribers in the second quarter is a silver lining given that they were projected to lose 2 million.

The title is somewhat misleading.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NobleStag007: 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2022
phr0nesis:

Strictly for females and gays.

Explain dakun.. Can't waste my meg o
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by camri: 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
Scarlet witch and Loki seems to have alot in common from what i've been reading recently. I think marvel should do a batman vs superman style film involving the two testing their mights and powers against each other. It would be interesting. Who's with me?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
Seems you get kicks out of stirring arguments here?

camri:
Scarlet witch and Loki seems to have alot in common from what i've been reading recently. I think marvel should do a batman vs superman style film involving the two testing their mights and powers. It would be interesting. Who's with me?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by camri: 7:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
Jasonteague:

Come give me xvideos red account login
bad boy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
camri:
Scarlet witch and Loki seems to have alot in common from what i've been reading recently. I think marvel should do a batman vs superman style film involving the two testing their mights and powers against each other. It would be interesting. Who's with me?
Loki has been shat on a lot by Marvel...
He won't stand a chance
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
DandeNumeruno:

Au contraire, mon ami. According to projections, Netflix will gain a million subscribers in the third quarter.

Losing a million subscribers in the second quarter is a silver lining given that they were projected to lose 2 million.

The title is somewhat misleading.

Well, Netflix's projections has been missing the mark lately. Yep, 970k subscriber loss was below the projected 2mn.
It's wait and see.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2022
NobleStag007:

Explain dakun.. Can't waste my meg o
My statement isn't about the movie. I was referring to the caption on the image he posted

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 11:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
The only movie on my watchlist right now. cool
2 days away.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Omoluabi16(m): 2:40am On Jul 21, 2022
Ishilove:

grin
Just seems like some kind of parody. I don't know if is horrible acting or those were the standards. This sapalised hulk weY no look menacing at all. You should see some clips of the 1990 captain America too grin grin

I wonder what the coming generation will think of our 'blockbuster' MCU/super hero movies movie. They'll probably laugh to scorn.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 5:43am On Jul 21, 2022
Light year 6/10
The animation looks beautiful but the story was not dat good
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 10:26am On Jul 21, 2022
House Of The Dragon is Clear ✔️

Lord Of The Rings: The Rings Of Power is a pile of garbage ❌

#HOTD vs #LOTR

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:43am On Jul 21, 2022

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2022
Omoluabi16:
Just seems like some kind of parody. I don't know if is horrible acting or those were the standards. This sapalised hulk weY no look menacing at all. You should see some clips of the 1990 captain America too grin grin

I wonder what the coming generation will think of our 'blockbuster' MCU/super hero movies movie. They'll probably laugh to scorn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuCs8xXVsxE
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
Omoluabi16:

Marvel was seriously struggling in the 90s. That is why they wound up selling the movie rights for their biggest stars (spiderman, x-men). It is always good for a bit of history. In the 80s and 90s DC was killing it in the movie department.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gameboy727(m): 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2022
First poster. Looks dope

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2022
ShaqFu:
grin cheesy Chai!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udKE1ksKWDE

And look how far marvel has come. Still a fantastic scene today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLL11dEMGdU

(1) (2) (3) ... (3152) (3153) (3154) (3155) (3156) (3157) (3158) ... (3871) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.