Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,082 members, 7,946,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:20 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3984124 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3325) (3326) (3327) (3328) (3329) (3330) (3331) ... (3907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:31am On Dec 06, 2022
lkillbrokehoes:
Why wish someone bad? anyways your prayers will never come to pass because God doesn't answer prayers from evil negroes like you.
Don't mind them. They come online to write bullshit because they think they are protected by 'anonymity'.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:32am On Dec 06, 2022
lkillbrokehoes:
Ok
Have you watched all?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2022
Star Wars 1-7
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 1:04pm On Dec 06, 2022
Fun fact.

The actress who played Wednesday in the addams family of the 90s ( Christina ricci) also played the role of the fanatic ( ms thornhill) who brought back Joseph crackstone.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 2:51pm On Dec 06, 2022
Calibrator:

Ehmmm, Mr abduleez1, word on the street is that due to "midgeting" inproportionate circumstances you suck on the feet when locked in the 69 position cheesy

E no enter..... Try another one. tongue grin

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
abduleez1:

E no enter..... Try another one. tongue grin
You sef. Na WA for you. Sha na pesin wey him brain need recalibration nahim you expect to drop another one. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2022
ShaqFu:
You sef. Na WA for you. Sha na pesin wey him brain need recalibration nahim you expect to drop another one. grin

Ahh.... No be me talk am oo... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2022
These streets are mad..... Hunter becoming the hunted..

Werey people cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kevinatorX: 4:41pm On Dec 06, 2022
direct download here https://netwrld.com/videogallery/black-panther2-2022/
SOZINN:
Please when will Wakanda Forever drop on streaming platforms. I want to check something.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NaijaMemes: 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2022
No good movies in cinema

This was the worst year for movies.

Avatar is the only good movie this December.

And it could be a flop. 3d graphics and cinematography cannot carry a movie alone these days.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 7:04pm On Dec 06, 2022
armadeo:
Fun fact.

The actress who played Wednesday in the addams family of the 90s ( Christina ricci) also played the role of the fanatic ( ms thornhill) who brought back Joseph crackstone.

Fanatic kwa undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2022
June next year is a bloody month....

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 10:11pm On Dec 06, 2022
abduleez1:

WB should have left flash where it was...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 10:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
abduleez1:

Na WB I blame for this insult sha...
So out of all the movies there na Flash wey be ensemble cast/ Big cinematic pivot you dey see as the underdog?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2022
pu7pl3:

Na WB I blame for this insult sha...
So out of all the movies there na Flash wey be ensemble cast/ Big cinematic pivot you dey see as the underdog?

I wonder oo. I swear big disrespect.
Dude funny sha. Na so you go spot hater. grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:16pm On Dec 06, 2022
AnfieldFan:

WB should have left flash where it was...

Lol, for what.
That's what people said about Aquaman in December. Look who came out laughing.

The only contender I see there is Indy 5 and that's cos of the nostalgia with a similar vibe as Top Gun Maverick.

SpiderVerse ain't doing shït to Flash. Transformers ain't doing shït. Bumblebee tried that with Aquaman.

The real talk should be how WB went up against Pixar's Elemental in SUMMER! Who tf does that.
Strange World and Lightyear really did some damage. grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:23pm On Dec 06, 2022
I already know GOAT content is brewing.... cool cool

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:27pm On Dec 06, 2022
WB really setting up a diverse and very solid 2024 slate. Damn... On paper it's very competitive. That 2024 is serious blockbuster box office business.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 12:48am On Dec 07, 2022
abduleez1:
WB really setting up a diverse and very solid 2024 slate. Damn... On paper it's very competitive. That 2024 is serious blockbuster box office business.
No DCU film 2024?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 1:16am On Dec 07, 2022
pu7pl3:

Fanatic kwa undecided

Abi how you wan make I take describe am.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Brainychic(f): 6:06am On Dec 07, 2022
Aftersun
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 6:44am On Dec 07, 2022
Early Reviews for "Avatar: The Way Of the Water"

I always knew it will probably be one of the best cinematic experience in recent memory and this might just be the edge to make it have a heavy payday at the BO. Don't know about $2bn but this is making some mad money eventually

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 7:23am On Dec 07, 2022
abduleez1:

Lol, for what.
That's what people said about Aquaman in December. Look who came out laughing.

The only contender I see there is Indy 5 and that's cos of the nostalgia with a similar vibe as Top Gun Maverick.

SpiderVerse ain't doing shït to Flash. Transformers ain't doing shït. Bumblebee tried that with Aquaman.

The real talk should be how WB went up against Pixar's Elemental in SUMMER! Who tf does that.
Strange World and Lightyear really did some damage. grin

Personally, I feel that the viewership for Transformers and Flash have way more overlap compared to Indiana...
Movies make most of there money in the first two weeks, so I guess WB considered that...But I personally don't think Indiana will be as big as every studio thinks(Including WB), this is why I think they should have left it where it was.... No be every thing be hate...At this point, you all have favourite studios....Dafuq..

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:25am On Dec 07, 2022
AnfieldFan:

Personally, I feel that the viewership for Transformers and Flash have way more overlap compared to Indiana...
Movies make most of there money in the first two weeks, so I guess WB considered that...But I personally don't think Indiana will be as big as every studio thinks(Including WB), this is why I think they should have left it where it was.... No be every thing be hate...At this point, you all have favourite studios....Dafuq..

I also don't think Indy 5 will make that much the way ppl think. Everybody just dey hype am because of Top Gun. But no one wants to take that bet. Also trying to make the most money with the way WB films has poorly performed this is year is the safest bet. DC has a good record against Transformers.

Lol, how many ppl doesn't have favourite studios. There's MCU, DC, Disney and WB. Not really a WB fan, just loves its franchises under HBO, DC and LOTR & HP. I still love Disney cos of Pixar.
Why I'm stating you hate WB is cos you seem to always have a negative thing to say or start bringing comparisons on almost everything related to the studio. grin You're that consistent.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:29am On Dec 07, 2022
Nickshrapnel:
No DCU film 2024?

Nope. No DCU film picture locked for 2024 presently. Although, there's quite a number in devt which could get produced. There's still time to drop at least two films that year.

I was thinking Blue Beetle might be delayed to 2024 to rectify that gap but it's keeping its 2023 release. So, fingers crossed.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by lkillbrokehoes: 8:52am On Dec 07, 2022
Ishilove:

Have you watched all?
Of course. I've watched all. since how many years now. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 9:03am On Dec 07, 2022
abduleez1:

I also don't think Indy 5 will make that much the way ppl think. Everybody just dey hype am because of Top Gun. But no one wants to take that bet. Also trying to make the most money with the way WB films has poorly performed this is year is the safest bet. DC has a good record against Transformers.

Lol, how many ppl doesn't have favourite studios. There's MCU, DC, Disney and WB. Not really a WB fan, just loves its franchises under HBO, DC and LOTR & HP. I still love Disney cos of Pixar.
Why I'm stating you hate WB is cos you seem to always have a negative thing to say or start bringing comparisons on almost everything related to the studio. grin You're that consistent.

People think Indiana will be big based on it's antecedents...Even the bad one, made 800m in 08; but I think the franchise has run its course...

I prefer the MCU to DCEU, asides that, I don't give a hoot about the other studios....
I think you feel the way you feel because of your biases...

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:12am On Dec 07, 2022
armadeo:

Abi how you wan make I take describe am.

She was literally the main antagonist you could have just said that.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:13am On Dec 07, 2022
abduleez1:

I wonder oo. I swear big disrespect.
Dude funny sha. Na so you go spot hater. grin grin

That June can't come fast enough angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:16am On Dec 07, 2022
abduleez1:

Y'all make sure to catch the colour Purple starring yours truly.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 9:40am On Dec 07, 2022
Pu7pl3, Bellingham is done and sealed for us....You all can hang on to that L grin grin

Abduleez1, you should be thanking us for denying Madrid a deadly Midfielder cool cool

Make I no too brag before I jinx am....FSG don show me shege...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:42am On Dec 07, 2022
AnfieldFan:

People think Indiana will be big based on it's antecedents...Even the bad one, made 800m in 08; but I think the franchise has run its course...

I prefer the MCU to DCEU, asides that, I don't give a hoot about the other studios....
I think you feel the way you feel because of your biases...

Everyone IS Bias.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3325) (3326) (3327) (3328) (3329) (3330) (3331) ... (3907) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: kushercain, Franklinezenwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.