Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,717 members, 7,882,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:38 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3859) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3866936 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3856) (3857) (3858) (3859) (3860) (3861) (3862) ... (3874) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 6:51pm On Jun 06
ErenXSatoru:
No interesting new movies on streaming for weeks now, what's the cause? Everyone just waiting for The Boys & House of the Dragon to come back to come ba

That is what is happening. I am sha going to see Furiosa this weekend.

Runour has it that Furiosa will be available one month from now...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 7:34pm On Jun 06
joseph1832:
I'm sure if you're asked to back up your lying claim as to who is broke and ignorant between you and I, you'll start dribbling the way your loser of a father dribbled your mother into marrying him. Low budget scum.
Ishilove have seen your pics in Europe? So what stops you from posting it yourself, you cheap lying sleazeball?

Oui, didn't I tell you to buzz off?

What you're looking for, you'll soon get it.

I feel your pain bro. Your tears are delicious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 7:48pm On Jun 06
joseph1832:
I'm sure if you're asked to back up your lying claim as to who is broke and ignorant between you and I, you'll start dribbling the way your loser of a father dribbled your mother into marrying him. Low budget scum.
You made the water I was drinking come out through my nose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 7:52pm On Jun 06
Ishilove:

Lol. The goof ball said you've seen his pics in Europe, even in his insane and abhorrent Dream, that can't even happen. grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Silentgroper(m): 8:04pm On Jun 06
ErenXSatoru:
No interesting new movies on streaming for weeks now, what's the cause? Everyone just waiting for The Boys & House of the Dragon to come back to come ba
i've been locked on korean series since three days ago ..

That a shop for killers is one Blockbuster..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 8:31pm On Jun 06
joseph1832:
Lol. The goof ball said you've seen his pics in Europe, even in his insane and abhorrent Dream, that can't even happen. grin grin

She didn't deny it, bub.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by michigang: 8:39pm On Jun 06
Ishilove:

Are you two fรบcking? Jackbizzle what do you think?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 8:48pm On Jun 06
michigang:
Are you two fรบcking? Jackbizzle what do you think?

Simp and madam. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 9:05pm On Jun 06
JackBizzle:

She didn't deny it, bub.
she hasn't replied, you demented scoundrel.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:30pm On Jun 06
ErenXSatoru:

The opposite for me sha.... Movies plenty to watch.... grin grin Unlike y'all that have watched most of the new content I'm just downloading Boy Kills World, Challengers, Immaculate, Civil War, Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare etc this week. grin grin grin

What I still don't get some of y'all complaining about no new content, there's actually a whole treasure trove of "oldies" to watch with premium quality. I got tons on my harddrive with about 75GB of content. Unless you're prolly 50 years and above and have watched majority of all the classics movie, then you'd be starved. Or you don't like old films.

Sometimes I get surprised with nothing to watch comments.

Anyways, all the top TV shows this month is a MUST. The Acolyte downloaded already. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:33pm On Jun 06
ErenXSatoru:
CC: Oyaskii abduleez illusionmiracle pu7pl3
When is the Boy and the Heron coming on streaming what is going on o

Lol, bro I no even know. The Japs have an annoying penchant of delaying streaming for as long as possible. Them even worse pass Disney's MCU releases back then.

These wereys fit starve you reach 6 months.
Latest info is that it'd hit premium VOD on June 25th. So fingers crossed.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 11:49pm On Jun 06
joseph1832:
I mentioned earlier that he is manifesting symptoms of bipolar disorder so whatever he says shouldn't exactly come as a surprise. I'm not joking here. Someone that can have so many usernames for trolling, stalking and defaming people, quoting and responding to himself etc is not mentally sound.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bisqit: 12:30am On Jun 07
abduleez1:

The opposite for me sha.... Movies plenty to watch.... grin grin Unlike y'all that have watched most of the new content I'm just downloading Boy Kills World, Challengers, Immaculate, Civil War, Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare etc this week. grin grin grin

What I still don't get some of y'all complaining about no new content, there's actually a whole treasure trove of "oldies" to watch with premium quality. I got tons on my harddrive with about 75GB of content. Unless you're prolly 50 years and above and have watched majority of all the classics movie, then you'd be starved. Or you don't like old films.

Sometimes I get surprised with nothing to watch comments.

Anyways, all the top TV shows this month is a MUST. The Acolyte downloaded already.
speaking of oldies. I've you watched inkheart starring brendan fraser?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 2:06am On Jun 07
Ishilove:

I mentioned earlier that he is manifesting symptoms of bipolar disorder so whatever he says shouldn't exactly come as a surprise. I'm not joking here. Someone that can have so many usernames for trolling, stalking and defaming people, quoting and responding to himself etc is not mentally sound.

Please, remind us about your alternate monikers like laraiboluwaji and octopusssy.

Bipolar disorder indeed. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DrDax: 4:27am On Jun 07
Ishilove and Jackbizzle, is there some love story somewhere? cheesy

This beef has been on for years, and one begins to wonder.

Oya, make una kiss and make-up.

Let love lead... grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 5:45am On Jun 07
Ishilove:

I believe it's one thing, and one thing only: joblessness that is acute symptoms of joblessness.

The boy is jobless and have absolutely nothing going on for himself. The very reason he can immense himself in such stupid and unproductive behavior. The very thing _Sinzu and Darkrebel_ did, where are they now?

Believe me, it's only a matter of time before reality catch up with him, then you'll hear he's running raving mad, naked around Nigeria with his unwashed hiary balls in his hands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:02am On Jun 07
ErenXSatoru:

I have the same question o, what is going on?
The only movie to watch for weeks now is only The First Omen and the shittiest movie on Netflix called Atlas

I've just been on Animรฉ for 2 weeks now, I don't know why movies are scarce these days. Unless you want to go back to the oldies.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:04am On Jun 07
ErenXSatoru:
CC: Oyaskii abduleez illusionmiracle pu7pl3
When is the Boy and the Heron coming on streaming what is going on o

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:28am On Jun 07
joseph1832:
I believe it's one thing, and one thing only: joblessness that is acute symptoms of joblessness.

The boy is jobless and have absolutely nothing going on for himself. The very reason he can immense himself in such stupid and unproductive behavior. The very thing _Sinzu and Darkrebel_ did, where are they now?

Believe me, it's only a matter of time before reality catch up with him, then you'll hear he's running raving mad, naked around Nigeria with his unwashed hiary balls in his hands.
The imagery ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:38am On Jun 07
DrDax:
Ishilove and Jackbizzle, is there some love story somewhere? cheesy

This beef has been on for years, and one begins to wonder.

Oya, make una kiss and make-up.

Let love lead... grin
Heh. 'love story' indeed. This story is a story of a sick, jobless fvck stalking me for eleven years.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 10:49am On Jun 07
Ishilove:

The imagery ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
You forget I'm a poet. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 10:51am On Jun 07
Ishilove:

Heh. 'love story' indeed. This story is a story of a sick, jobless fvck stalking me for eleven years.

Are you actually worth stalking? A fat lady with hirsutism and the mouth of a market woman.

I blame simps like Ggbola and Joseph who make you overrate yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 12:20pm On Jun 07
joseph1832:
You forget I'm a poet. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Yes, I keep forgetting you have very powerful description skills ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ . You are giving the jobless lunatic with a thousand monikers back to back ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 12:32pm On Jun 07
Die Hart 2. 4/10

Kevin Hart is fast becoming the Hollywood jester. His movies are a joke.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 12:51pm On Jun 07
JackBizzle:
Die Hart 2. 4/10

Kevin Hart is fast becoming the Hollywood jester. His movies are a joke.
it is just a light hearted comedy movie, same as the part 1. Don't take it too serious. I kinda enjoyed it though
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 4:10pm On Jun 07
Let me use this to end the drought

1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 4:44pm On Jun 07
phr0nesis:
Let me use this to end the drought

๐Ÿ˜ข
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 6:33pm On Jun 07
Baki Hama vs Kengan Ashura movie!!!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 6:47pm On Jun 07
JackBizzle:

Where did you download it abeg...

I've been looking for it

It dropped just yesterday
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 6:47pm On Jun 07
Baddestguyp:

Where did you download it abeg...

I've been looking for ig

Streaming on netflix
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 7:49pm On Jun 07
JackBizzle:

9/10

Of course it would end in a draw. This is what I am talking about. This is a film made for fans of the two animes. What a crossover!!

But let's be honest, Baki as an anime are not martial arts people- there is no logic to their fights; it is just monstrosity. Monster strength and abilities.

Nice quick movie though. The producers know what the fans want. Not like a lot of Disney and Hollywood producers that are forcing diversity politics instead of making good stories
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 8:31pm On Jun 07
๐ŸŽฅ The Strangers: Chapter 1 (2024) = 5/10 โœ”๏ธ โค๏ธ

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3856) (3857) (3858) (3859) (3860) (3861) (3862) ... (3874) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.